A propos d’Adidas
La marque Adidas fut officiellement créée en 1949, par l’allemand Adolf Dassler, surnommé Adi. Pour choisir le nom de son entreprise, il utilise alors son surnom et la première syllabe de son nom de famille. Son frère, avec qui il avait pourtant travaillé pendant des années, n’est autre que le créateur de la marque concurrente Puma.
Après plusieurs coups durs, la marque a du mal à se relever, tant et si bien qu’en 1990, Adidas est rachetée par Bernard Tapie. Après avoir rendue l’entreprise à nouveau profitable, il la cède à Robert Louis-Dreyfus en 1993. En 2005, Adidas rachète son concurrent Reebok.
Figurant parmi les 10 marques les plus connues au monde, Adidas est le leader européen des équipements de sport.
Adidas recrute 3 Profils (Casablanca)
Management Assistant – Morocco
- Handle the switchboard for all incoming and transfer calls, faxes and the distribution of messages to all employees. Screening of phone calls and taking messages for the GM as required.
- Calendar Management – scheduling & booking of meetings/venues/confirmations. Consolidating action points and minutes of the meetings where required.
- Plan and coordinate all travel bookings (flights, accommodation, visas) and meetings for the Directors, Senior Management and department members as well as for summits and global meetings. Expense claims forms and follow up will be a part of this requirement.
- Document management – support in the administration or compilation of reports/presentations/correspondence, coordination of documents for signature and filing.
- Liaise with employees/clients and stakeholders and undertake additional related administrational duties as required.
- Oversee the function of couriering Company documents.
- To support preparation of contents for meetings and conferences by writing, formalizing and fine-tuning PowerPoint, Word documents and excel worksheets.
- Follow up on the commitments of direct and indirect reports of the directors regarding deliverables and timelines
- Ensure a high level of hospitality to all guests (customers) according to adidas Group culture.
- Support any administrative related work for Senior Management.
- Assist and coordinate special projects and events given as personal targets.KPI’s:
- Customer focus.
- Travel arrangements.
- Calendar Management.Key Relationships:
- Local: All departments.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization, time management, organization and problem-solving skills .
- Travel industry knowledge.
- Excellent in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Secondary school.
- 3-4 years administrational work experience.
- Fluency in English and French. Arabic will be an advantage.
Trading and Implementation Specialist – Morocco
- Independently take ownership of assigned project work and drive the timelines to ensure the delivery of project plans on time and within agreed objectives, and act as a single point of contact liaising with EM Central and the region.
- Act as a single point of contact for retail initiatives across Morocco and work closely with the trading and implementation manager for MENA to cascade all projects of excellence in local market.
- Guide and direct teams in remote locations to achieve common objectives and results using WEBEX, phone and other modes of communication
- Complete pre-project analysis, capturing as is scenarios across stores/markets and seek existing best in class resources.
- Build comprehensive project plans for each project including success measures from all stakeholders, commercial implications and timelines.
- Track and report progress of ongoing initiatives and make modifications as necessary to increase efficiency, save time, or build contingency.
- Develop and conduct surveys with key stakeholders on policy/project drafts to ensure end product is understood and supported and test projects in pilot environments where required to ensure feasibility.
- Guide the Training team to develop and deliver training on related processes, based on the needs of the organization.
- Train retail staff in the operation of tools and methods such as GSOM, GROW, CoRP and other Global and local initiatives as directed by EM Central COE for Trading and Implementation.
- Support the store operations teams on daily operational tasks which include but are not limited to: managing the RBO team calendar; taking and distributing minutes for trading calls; maximize the reporting functionality through POSBW and RBO incl. daily sales reporting to SLT, RBO and SM, general RBO system processing and maintenance.
- Act as the filter and coordinator for communications and storage of documents and tasks to stores.
- Maintain master data management to ensure validity
- Support in the research, delivery, implementation, and measurement of local RBO related projects as required, such as the Consumer Service Model and other key business drivers.
- Share surveys, checklists and best practice within EM CentralKPI’s
- Uniforms and damages logs
- Number of projects and initiatives
- Shrinkage levels
- PRP Internal controls Audit Results (relevant sections) 75%
- Investigations closed within 48 hoursKey Relationships:
- Local:Retail back office teamRetail field team and store managementMarketing team
Finance and Profit Protection & internal control
- Regional: Retail team in lead Market (EMC)Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High degree of analytical, planning and organising skills
- Experience in project delivery at a tactical level.
- Ability to influence without authority
- Advanced user of MS Office suite of products
- Excellent Coordination and relationship building capability
- High level of attention to detail
- Good communication skills: written, oral and presentationRequisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University Degree subject or relevant to industry experience
- >2 years of relevant functional experience, with direct Retail experience and exposure to retail coordination and inventory management, ideally in sporting goods, fashion or other youth culture brands.
- Understanding of Retail, Finance, Control.
- Fluency in English and French is a must. Arabic is an advantage.
Order Book Fulfilment Coordinator – Morocco
- Prioritize local delivery across all sales channels.
- Orders allocations and reservation in system.
- DN Creation: Manage efficiently the product’s delivery from delivery notes issuance till delivery to the sales channels. Invoicing- Delivery Instruction to warehouse.
- Coordination with the DC: Alignment with warehousing specialist for Delivery plan confirmation.
- Alignment with sales and marketing for product availability and Theme campaign management.
- Provide Delivery Instruction to warehouse.
- Contact wholesale customers for deliveries, invoice deliveries in the system and make sure to handover soft and hardcopies to customers.
- Follow up transfer between stores and process in the system.
- Follow up POS material storage, transfers and deliveries.
- Other duties as assigned.Key Relationships:
- Local: Warehousing, Retail, Sales, Marketing, Finance, SCM and 3PL.KPIs:
- Net Sales, Net margin, and Stock Turn
- Timely and accurate informing.
- Customer Satisfaction.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Degree from an accredited university.
- 2+ years’ experience in Operations/Logistics, and/or Customer Service.IT skills:
- Outlook: Good
- Word: Good
- Excel: Advanced
- PowerPoint: GoodLanguage Skills:
- English: Advanced
- French: Advanced
- Arabic: is a plus