Faurecia recrute un Production Supervisor
Our FAS Division Comfort & Trim Systems is looking for a Production Supervisor for its Production site at Sale (Rabat)
The Main Mission Of The Role Are:
The role of a Production Supervisor is to manage the production performance, personnel issues and the Health, Safety&Environment (HSE) standards of several Autonomous Production Groups (GAP).
- Lead the Quality Cost & Delivery (QCD) Performance for designated groups:
- Direct QCD initiatives: set targets, implement plans, track daily results, make appropriate adjustments in resource planning in order to attain desired results.
- Drive actions for improvement: communicate with the Autonomous Production Unit Manager, Production Supervisors of other shifts, and support functions to ensure a transparent information flow, collaborate to define improvement areas and precise action plans.
- Manage team performance: know team problems, define areas for performance improvements with team members, drive teamwork, lead problem solving groups, lead workshops on quality improvement methods (5S, TPM, 6M…).
- Manage the personnel issues of the assigned team:
- Ensure daily team management: assure appropriate headcount, ensure the respect of standardised work methods, assure presence on the floor to answer questions or address problems.
- Develop the team: ensure proper staffing, integrate new team members, foster individual development plans, advise and arrange for appropriate training, assure punctual job evaluations, etc.
- Ensure that working conditions are fully compliant with Group HSE standards: interfere in production line in case of safety risks and drive improvement of working conditions and ergonomics.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have/be
- Associate’s degree in engineering/Diploma, with a specialisation in Production
- 1-3 years of production experience
- Team Player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Operational level of English
Faurecia recrute un Customer Contact
The Main Missions Of The Role Are:
The Customer Contact is responsible for developing the customer satisfaction by relying on a controlled production process.
- Be the main representative of the plant to the customer
- Organize and participate to all technical meetings with the customer (Solve technical problems, manage changes, progress path,…) and ensure all validations as required by customer are completed
- Audit all related storage sites and the Customer assembly line in order to ensure the compliant use of our products
- Define and enforce the scale of demerit products coherent with the customer’s specifications
- Manage and guarantee resolution of customers concerns on a daily basis working closely with Production Quality ( Incident analysis, Action plan,…)
- Validate the packaging range and accept the packaging range
The Ideal Candidate Will Have/be
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 to 5 years of experience in an industrial environment (ideally in the automotive industry)
- Minimum 3 years of project experience
- Good knowledge of Program standards, tools and methods
- Strong Customer satisfaction orientation
- Minimum bi-lingual ( English is required)
- Above average communication skills and interpersonal skills
Yazaki Corporation recrute 2 Profils
Yazaki Corporation, multinationale opérant dans le secteur du câblage automobile installée sur la ville de Kenitra recrute:
– Responsable ingénierie « cutting/pre-assembly »: bac+5 en génie industriel ou similaire, diplômé(e) d’une grande école d’ingénieur avec 5 ans d’expérience minimum en ingénierie cutting/pre-assembly
– Responsable production « cutting »: bac+5 en génie industriel / productique ou similaire; diplômé(e) d’une grande école d’ingénieur avec 5 ans d’expérience minimum en production « Cutting » .