Philips Signify recrute un Key Account Manager
Sales Process Management:
- Manage allocated Lighting projects in Morocco until successful conclusion and achieve sales targets in terms of sales and profit margin
- Support sales managers in realization of country target
- Responsible for generating sales reports and pipeline tracking on regular intervals and ensure sales forecast accuracy to Segment Sales Manager
- Perform Pre-sales activities such as: Submittals, Quotations, Price Approvals, Site Visits/Mock-Ups, Product Selection etc.
- Support in order execution by coordinating with relevant internal (Supply Chain, Marketing, Finance, etc.) and external stakeholders (Channel Partner, Client, Consultant, Contractor, etc) to ensure customer satisfaction
- Deploy respective segment/country strategy with the support of Segment Sales Manager
- Ability to manage independent negotiations with customers, within given guidelines and sales plan.
- Support on demand/lead generation through support and interaction with segment specific local specifiers
- Support Sales Managers in developing new leads, building relationships with new customers and improve the relationship with existing customers
- Contributes to the development and implementation of local marketing activities
- Coordinate with Supply Chain, Product Management, Finance and Lighting design teams ensuring timely service to customers
- Channelize and highlight market-specific product portfolio requirements to the relevant internal stakeholders
You will work with smart, passionate, energetic colleagues dedicated to making an impact on people’s lives with light.
This is your opportunity to join a leading, innovative brand with attractive systems and services. You can build a sales career in an international environment, where you can make an impact on a rapidly developing business. In addition, we offer a competitive package of benefits including a good salary and career development opportunities.
We are looking for
- Bachelor degree holder in Electrical Engineering is a must
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in sales & marketing with knowledge of lighting applications and/or controls is a plus
- Proven quota achievement presenting systems and services to key accounts
- The ability to pursue commercial opportunities with energy and discipline and to close deals despite challenges
- An understanding of systems and controls are an added advantage
- Self-starter, work under pressure, good interpersonal skills, ability to exceed goals, has self initiative
- Be able to work in a fast paced multi-cultural environment
- Innovative and creative thinking
- An understanding of technology, software and connectivity domains including the benefits of maximum energy efficiency, data sharing, predictive resource delivery, platforms for services and integrated resource management
- Excellent communication in English & French and ability to engage well with employees at all levels of the organization
The Credit and Collection Specialist drives operational performance for the C&C department, ensuring processes are efficiently carried out and standards are maintained at global levels.
- Driving operatorial performance and manage Accounts Receivables portfolio with Local and Infosys team, driving transparency and standardization on the work performed by both teams.
- Drive the performance of the C&C KPI’s and the accurate reporting related to it, with a dedicated operational accountability of the full customer portfolio
- Drive root cause analysis and set-up necessary corrective / counter measurements for the collection cycle.
- Drive operational performance by ensuring harmonization of processes and improvement projects are executed on time.
- Drive a transparent and clear collection cycle across the local and Infosys team .
- Improve and manage the end to end credit and collections process by identifying and evaluating credit and collection risks, including the set of proactive mitigation actions.
- Managing the process for escalating risks to more senior levels when appropriate.
- Maintaining a complete AR portfolio view of all credit and collection risks and managing mitigation.
- Having knowledge of internal controls, auditing, and risk assessments.
- Ensure transparency of credit and collection risk in a proactive way.
- Manage the operations of COFACE – Debtors Insurance portfolio
- Minimum 2 years working experience in a related job.
- Minimum undergraduate qualification within Finance direction.
- Possess strong reporting/analytical skills.
- Continuous improvement mind-set and strong knowledge of Excel
- Strong communication skills.
- Team player.
- Pro-active, independent and critical
- SAP knowledge
- Fluent French & English, Arabic is a pre
Alstom recrute un Business dev & Tendering Manager
- Structure a strategic vision for the country in term of Orders – Short Term Commercial Forecast (Current Fiscal Year) and Long Term Commercial Forecast (next 3 Fiscal Years)
- Drive the Annual Market Update for the country, in coordination with all stockholders Managing Directors, Customers Directors, Sales population.
- Market Analysis: develop a consolidated view (quantitative and qualitative) of the local market, present the forecast funnel with accessible, competitive issues, product not available and inaccessible markets. Present the market trend.
- Support the Product Lines in designing their product plans: indicate the needs of the country in regards of the country market strategy.
- Country Strategic Plans: macro analysis of the market (competition, customers, public authorities…), review of the opportunities and action plan definition
- Customer Relationship Management tool (salesforce) – in charge of deployment, training, data quality, reports and dashboards in the region.
- Support Tendering for RS , SIG and Infra
- Investigate with the local steakholder how to build up the Lobby for the coming opportunities
- Develop good communications and intimacy with Customer to highlight our reference solutions,
- Identify implications of meeting customer requirements and alternative solutions.
- Understand and manage Tender environment (lobbying), with the Customer Director
- Organise the Tender, Manage the préparation activities, Manage the proposal preparation , Prepare and obtain Tender approval , Deliver the proposal to the Customer …
Alstom recrute un APSYS Manager
– Contribute to site target definition using site SQCD objectives and APSYS roadmap.
– Support each department in APSYS deployment by providing on field expertise on APSYS tools.
– Ensure action plan set-up and follow-up for the site.
– Train people about APSYS in his site.
– Report monthly deployment status to Site MD and APSYS Central team.
– Is responsible of site self-assessment and prepare APSYS audit on his site.
– Perform APSYS audits in other sites.
Benchmark and toolbox evolution:
– Practice (and host) internal and external benchmarks.
– Identify good practices and transmit them to the APSYS Community.
– Participate as trainer to global training program (ex : TrAMway).
– Prepare and participate to events of the APSYS community.