A propos d’Air Arabia
Air Arabia est le premier et plus grand transporteur à bas prix du Moyen-Orient et de l’Afrique du Nord.
Elle opère deux filiales étrangères, Air Arabia Maroc fondée en 2009 et basée à Casablanca, et Air Arabia Egypt fondée en 2010 et basée à Alexandrie (une autre au Népal a disparu en moins d’un an, et une autre en Jordanie ne s’est pas concrétisée).
La compagnie dessert plus de 80 destinations à travers le Moyen-Orient, l’Afrique du Nord et l’Europe. Elle a transporté 5,301 millions de passagers en 20121.
Air Arabia recrute 3 Profils (Casablanca)
Sales Support Executive
1-Assist the sales team in their day to day activities by providing necessary support
2- Managing the POS material stocks and distribution
3- Assisting in preparing sales agreements and sending them to prospective clients.
4- Provide monthly commercial report by compiling the sales team individual reports.
5- Training travel agents to the Company system
6- Managing groups requests from the reception of the request till materialization.
7- Send timely updates to the trade
8- Update the customers/travel agents/Corporate database on timely basis.Qualifications, Experience and Skills :
- College degree in Sales & Marketing
- Previous experience in Sales and Marketing is desirable.
- Fluent in French and Arabic both written and spoken. Acceptable level of English
- Computer literate
- Team work
- Time Management
Licensed Aircraft Engineer B1/B2
Purpose of the job: Ensures maintenance work on aircraft is carried out according to set quality standards, procedures and regulations; in a timely manner, and be accountable for all aspects of their reporting staff.
- Manages on a day to day basis all the associated activities of the Engineering requirements in conjunction with the Short Term Planner and the MCC.
- Actions all items requested on the Electronic Work Load/ Capacity plan document or actively re plans if unable to complete.
- Coordinates the activities of the department, Supervising Technicians and Helpers through monitoring their work and reviewing their job tasks.
- Actively reviews the ATL in order to expedite closure of all MDDs and ADDS where possible without waiting for planning team to schedule it
- To ensure that all ATL or TSR entries are accurate, detailed, clear and complete.
- Follows TPM at all times and actively try’s to improve its entries.
- Ensures that Approved Tech Data is followed at all times and references clearly recorded in the ATL.
- Ensuring that all technical staff maintain Log Books, this includes reviewing on a regular basis the contents.
- Highlight to management any concerns, issues relating to the performance of staff or company procedures.
- Carries out maintenance work on aircraft in accordance with qualifications, experience and authority.
- Ensures maintenance work carried out by Air Arabia maintenance engineers, is up to or exceeds Air Arabia and DAC standards.
- Reviews the operational status of the Air Arabia fleet at start and end of shift, ensuring that MCC is updated at all times with any changes to the planned operation.
- Checks the daily status sheet, reviewing and approving entries made. Organises and attends the daily dfect meeting and is up to date on all new Airman Reports.
- Is fully aware of aircraft departure times and as such On Time Performance. Is able to issue reports for all Technical Delays.
- Regularly monitors the Aircraft Defect Status sheet in conjunction with Short Term Planner and MCC and ensures defects are cleared in a timely and cost-effective manner whilst adhering to the required standards. Acts as a focal point for target dates/times for clearing defects on aircraft.
- Advises/coordinates with Short Term Planner to ensure that spares/equipment/documentation required moves efficiently.
- Updates MCC immediately of pending problems with the Air Arabia fleet which cause concern or could result in operational disruption, or involve a drop in acceptable service standards during their shift.
- Advises the Head of Engineering of equipment or tooling shortfalls that could potentially affect maintenance operations.
- Checks aircraft appearance regularly and carries out audits on the interior identifying discrepancies and reporting findings to the Short Term Planner
- Remains with, or close to, the aircraft at all times right up until Push Back in case of any last minute problems.
- Ensure that all Material used during his shift is booked out to allow Min Max Settings to be maintained correctly.
- Carries out technical projects as directed by the Head of Engineering or Planning and Materials Manager.
- Ensures the Engineering Self Audit is completed Weekly
- Monitors and files technical notices [e.g. TDRs’,TNs QAN, etc’] ensuring their allocated staff read and understand any changes. Ensure the Must Read File is read and understood and signed for.
- Maintains the facility to the highest possible standards. This includes the office, cars, tooling, etc
- Fully Completes the Electronic Work Load and Hand over diary entering as much detail as possible.
- To be available for Over time or overseas duties from time to time as dictated by the Operation.
- To ensure that a smart appearance and professional conduct is maintained due to the role being Customer facing.
- To actively demonstrate a ‘ Customer First’ approach at all times.
- To actively demonstrate a ‘ continuous improvement ’ attitude in all matters
Qualifications Experience & Skills
- An aircraft engineering diploma or certificate from a recognised university or engineering college.
- 5 or more years working in a similar capacity within the aviation industry.
- Possesses appropriate knowledge of the legal requirements of the DAC
- Holds a B1 or B2 Part 66 or DAC License.
Call Center Team Leader
- Manage a team of call center agents.
- Floor Supervision. Be visible and available to answer questions and provide guidance. Responsible for the floor Activities and live monitoring.
- Take calls that agents can’t handle and be available when an agent appears to need assistance.
- Motivate and encourage agents through positive communication and feedback
- Handling passenger complaints.
- Spend few hours per month Handling Call Centre Agent Job in order to be hands-on at all times.
- Assist the management in preparing a robust roster to meet anticipated business requirements to the agreed standards.
- Organizes shifts daily roster, approves changes for individual agents
- Ensure the Call Centre technical facilities are in good working condition, including all telephone lines, computer equipment and the reservation system, request for technical support for immediate action when work stations are not fully operational
- Work with management on refining and scheduling appropriate training sessions.
- Manage Employee performance on a weekly basis (minimum) and review the following:
- Review the past week’s performance and Result
- Share updates /new information
- Guide the team and motivate them to improve sales , quality and overall performance
- Answer questions and comments.
-Perform at least one monitoring evaluation with each agent every two weeks
- Keep track of attendance, Adherence, rejected calls , Quality ,Revenue and Ancillary
-Submit weekly performance summary Report of the team to the Call Centre Supervisor.
-Submit to the Call Centre Supervisor the next week’s monitoring assignments and a plan for the team.
- Create an action plan describing the tasks of each agent.
- Create a detailed plan of the way in which you plan to impact your team’s day-by-day performance
- Divide the team into three groups based on their performance (top, middle and bottom)
- Interlock with other Team Leaders to ensure a consistent approach towards CC Agents and CC Procedures
- Actively participate in performance appraisals for CC Agents
Qualifications, Experience and Skills :
- At least 2-4 years’ experience in related filled
- Able to use Word, XLS, create and maintain databases
- Time Management and Planning Skills
- Very Good Communication Skills
- The ability to change one’s own approach to work effectively with a variety of individuals, groups, situations, including the conception and implementation of original ideas to develop and improve processes, products and services
- Visionary, Flexible/adaptable to change, Team player, Solve-complex problems and make decisions
- Able to work flexible / extra hours as and when required
- Time management
- Decision-making abilities
- Good at planning ahead
- Ability to priorities work
- A responsible attitude
- Remaining calm under pressure