A propos d’Air Arabia
Air Arabia est le premier et plus grand transporteur à bas prix du Moyen-Orient et de l’Afrique du Nord.
Elle opère deux filiales étrangères, Air Arabia Maroc fondée en 2009 et basée à Casablanca, et Air Arabia Egypt fondée en 2010 et basée à Alexandrie (une autre au Népal a disparu en moins d’un an, et une autre en Jordanie ne s’est pas concrétisée).
La compagnie dessert plus de 80 destinations à travers le Moyen-Orient, l’Afrique du Nord et l’Europe. Elle a transporté 5,301 millions de passagers en 20121.
Recrutement chez Air Arabia (Qualité – Juridique)
Manager Line & Outstations Maintenance
- Leads the line maintenance contractual and operational activities, ensuring all are agreed, implemented and performed as per DGAC rules and regulations, and as per Air Arabia Maroc adopted policies and procedures with focus on safety, efficiency and cost-effectiveness in managing technical requirements and human factors considerations.
- Supports the Head of Engineering in developing, and implementing policies and operating procedures for carrying out the required maintenance and defect rectification on aircrafts.
- Co-designs and defines the set of standards and measures related to compliance with commercial, quality, as well as regulatory bodies’ agreed standards and procedures.
- Recommends input to all manual and matrix of authority related to corresponding maintenance roles in accordance with set objectives ensuring adherence with DGAC regulations, SGHA and Quality Assurance standard measures.
- Partners with Stakeholders to ensure the adequacy and availability of necessary resources (manpower, facilities, equipment, tools, etc.).
- Manages the performance of the assigned teams to execute action plans and secure the availability and“ timely safe release” of all aircrafts in line with business operational needs and agreed targets.
- Supports the “Head of Engineering” in setting up, managing, monitoring and evaluating of the manned and outsourced maintenance in the outstations as per corresponding DGAC regulations, Air Arabia Maroc policies and procedures and in accordance with terms and conditions approved within the SLAs and contracts signed with the AMOs.
- Educates and continuously guides the line maintenance teams on how to comply with rules and regulations and on the formalities and procedures followed in carrying maintenance tasks and operations.
- Establishes standardization in processes and procedures through developing and successfully managing a set of platforms to be adopted by the line maintenance teams in carrying out, documenting, and communicating the required assignments to ensure the airworthiness of the Air Arabia Maroc fleet.
- Works closely with the Head of Engineering to identify and set the annual budget for the line maintenance operations and to cost-effectively manage the related expenditure, payments and invoices.
- Partners with Manager “Training ” to plan and coordinate the Line Maintenance Team recurrent training and career development ensuring staff compliance with training and licensing regulatory requirements.
- Partners with Legal, Finance, HR and other cross-functional departments and teams to carry out function-related work ensuring efficiency and timely delivery.
- Communicates with Quality Assurance/ Safety Departments to ensure adherence to standards and regulations and ensure timely response to audit findings.
- Establishes Technical dispatch Reliability Targets and ensures compliance to these targets.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills :
- 15+ years’ experience in the Aviation industry, 10 years of which in Aircrafts maintenance supervisory or management in a similar capacity, with 5 years at least leading/co-leading the Line Maintenance Department.
- Holder/has held an Moroccan DGAC/ EASA Aircraft Maintenance License.
- Holds/has held the corresponding type-rating maintenance license, additional aircraft types is an advantage.
- Bachelor degree in Aircraft Engineering/Aeronautical or equivalent; alternately a diploma in Aircraft Engineering/Maintenance or E&M degree or certificate from a recognized university or engineering college combined with needed experience and exposure.
- Project Management certificate or alternately the proven corresponding working experience is a must.
- Cost Control, Compliance, Budgeting and Quality Assurance certificates and trainings are an added value and some may be treated as conditional for this role.
- Capable of using technology systems & tools; proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet& Web Search.
- Fluent in English Language.
- Has direct working experience with Civil Aviation Authorities, preferably EASA /Moroccan DGAC ; familiar with all rules and regulations of EASA /Moroccan DGAC pertaining to the Engineering Maintenance, policies, procedures, manuals and licensing.
Cost Control, Analysis & Leadership skills
Purpose of the job:
The purpose of this role is to ensure protection of the Company’s legal and contractual rights at all times and to provide the required level of professionalism and confidentiality so as to maintain a quality image of Air Arabia both externally and internally.
- Support all business areas and functions in relation to their legal risks and issues and provide services to achieve their business and functional objectives.
- Ensure that the Company has effective legal and regulatory risk control frameworks and processes in accordance with Air Arabia Group standards.
- Act as an ambassador in delivering against the legal function objectives within the scope of their role.
- Analyse and develop a thorough commercial recommendation based on the requirements of the department / Line Manager.
- Develop a strong network across the organization to get things done.
- Provide an insightful service in response to business issues.
- Take a clear logical approach to issues and provide easy-to-follow commercial advice.
- Drafts different contracts / agreements / Legal documents for internal customers based on their requirements / specifications.
- Provide accurate legal advise to manage risk.
- Prepare and file Government reports as and when required.
- Review and facilitate the establishment of new business relationships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Guide managers on regulatory and compliance matters.
- Analyse legal issues relating to proposed products.
- Represent Air Arabia Group before Administrative Boards.
- Provide supervision to external lawyers hired to assist Air Arabia Group with their specialized legal services
- Take a lead role in structuring joint enterprises with other organizations and draft all related Contracts/Agreements/Legal documents.
Skills and Qualifications
-A minimum of Five years’ experience working at a multinational organization/ law firm.
-A Minimum of 3 years’ experience in IP.
-Strong written and spoken English/French & Arabic languages including legal terminology
-Ability to work with figures confidently and to construct and use excel spreadsheets confidently.
-Strong legal analytical skills.