A propos d’Air Arabia
Air Arabia est le premier et plus grand transporteur à bas prix du Moyen-Orient et de l’Afrique du Nord.
Elle opère deux filiales étrangères, Air Arabia Maroc fondée en 2009 et basée à Casablanca, et Air Arabia Egypt fondée en 2010 et basée à Alexandrie (une autre au Népal a disparu en moins d’un an, et une autre en Jordanie ne s’est pas concrétisée).
La compagnie dessert plus de 80 destinations à travers le Moyen-Orient, l’Afrique du Nord et l’Europe. Elle a transporté 5,301 millions de passagers en 20121.
Recrutement chez Air Arabia (Qualité – Juridique)
Purpose of the job:
- Monitoring the compliance with Air Arabia Maroc standards and DAC regulations.
- ensuring implementation of corrective and preventive actions for deficiencies resulting from audits or discovered during the course of operations
Promoting process map implementationKey Accountabilities
- Monitors compliance with, the adequacy of procedures required to ensure safe operational practices and airworthy aircraft in compliance with DAC requirements, the Operations Manual, The Maintenance Management Exposition, regulations, Dangerous Goods Regulations and other standards specified by Air Arabia.
- Ensures that the Quality Assurance Program is properly established, implemented and maintained.
- Verifies, by monitoring and auditing activities in the areas of Flight Operations, maintenance, crew training, security, cargo and ground operations, that the standards required by the Authority and Air Arabia are carried out under the supervision of the relevant Post Holder.
- Verifies that corrective actions are taken by responsible managers and that the corrective actions address the root cause of the non-compliance to ensure that it does not recur. Monitors the implementation and completion of the corrective action.
- Provides management with an independent assessment of corrective action, implementation and completion.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of corrective action through continued monitoring and auditing.
- Monitors and analyses reliability reports in respect of both aircraft and components.
- Analyses defects observed in aircraft undergoing maintenance so as to ensure that appropriate and timely remedial action is taken, followed-up and reported through to satisfactory completion.
- Ensures the competence of all personnel engaged in maintenance activities through a program of training and continuation training which will include tests set to a high standard. Training may consist of Internal and external courses.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills :
- Essential – An aircraft engineering degree or Higher Diploma from a recognised university or engineering college. 3 or more years working in the aviation industry. Possesses appropriate knowledge of the legal requirements of the DAC. Professional membership of associations related to the aircraft industry and/or Quality Assurance [e.g. ISO Lead Assessor] would be an advantage.
–Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions so as to choose the most appropriate one
–Systems Evaluation — Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system
–Management of Financial Resources — Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures; planning to acquire the necessary financial resources to achieve objectives
–Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
–Management of Personnel Resources — Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job
–Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
–Management of Material Resources — Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work
Purpose of the job:
The purpose of this role is to ensure protection of the Company’s legal and contractual rights at all times and to provide the required level of professionalism and confidentiality so as to maintain a quality image of Air Arabia both externally and internally.Key Accountabilities
- Support all business areas and functions in relation to their legal risks and issues and provide services to achieve their business and functional objectives.
- Ensure that the Company has effective legal and regulatory risk control frameworks and processes in accordance with Air Arabia Group standards.
- Act as an ambassador in delivering against the legal function objectives within the scope of their role.
- Analyse and develop a thorough commercial recommendation based on the requirements of the department / Line Manager.
- Develop a strong network across the organization to get things done.
- Provide an insightful service in response to business issues.
- Take a clear logical approach to issues and provide easy-to-follow commercial advice.
- Drafts different contracts / agreements / Legal documents for internal customers based on their requirements / specifications.
- Provide accurate legal advise to manage risk.
- Prepare and file Government reports as and when required.
- Review and facilitate the establishment of new business relationships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Guide managers on regulatory and compliance matters.
- Analyse legal issues relating to proposed products.
- Represent Air Arabia Group before Administrative Boards.
- Provide supervision to external lawyers hired to assist Air Arabia Group with their specialized legal services
- Take a lead role in structuring joint enterprises with other organizations and draft all related Contracts/Agreements/Legal documents.
Skills and Qualifications
·A minimum of Five years’ experience working at a multinational organization/ law firm.
·A Minimum of 3 years’ experience in IP.
·Strong written and spoken English/French & Arabic languages including legal terminology
·Ability to work with figures confidently and to construct and use excel spreadsheets confidently.
·Strong legal analytical skills.