A propos de APM Terminals
APM Terminals, Filiale du Groupe A.P. Moller-Maersk, leader mondial du transport maritime, est aujourd’hui n°1 mondial dans la gestion de Ports et l’exploitation de Terminaux avec une présence dans plus de 72 ports et 20600 collaborateurs à travers le monde.
Rejoindre APM Terminals Tangier, c’est œuvrer à la réalisation et au développement d’un Terminal à Conteneurs de classe mondiale, leader sur le bassin Méditerranéen.
Nous choisir, c’est travailler dans un Groupe respectueux de la diversité et du respect des cultures mais aussi la possibilité d’évoluer dans une structure à dimension internationale, implantée sur tous les continents, et qui propose une grande diversité de métiers.
APM Terminals recrute 4 Profils (Managers – Comptables)
•Requires a background of at least 10 years of experience in container terminal operations environment including a minimum of 5 years at a shift management level
•Requires strong leadership skills coupled with the ability to build a high performing team with the right combination of personalities
•Requires good stakeholder management (from management to labor) in a very dynamic environment
•Requires high sense of cultural diversity awareness and ability to work/collaborate effectively
•Requires strong coaching skills to effectively support new staff development
•Requires green field terminal start up experience
•Prior experience in an automated facility is a key differentiator
•Requires good background in terminal planning (vessel, yard, gate) with XPS/N4
•Requires advanced level of verbal and written communications skills in English. Fluency in French and / or Arabic is a differentiator
-Sense of urgency, result oriented and with an ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
-A structured and well organized person with the ability to schedule tasks in an efficient manner with minimal room for error or oversight.
-Ability to gain respect and confidence from internal and external stakeholders; and use this to advocate the priorities in business and thereby drive improvements.
-Minimum 2 years of similar experience in a busy environment.
-Excellent people management and collaboration skills.
-Ability to multi-task at a high level
-People person with excellent communication skills.
-Self-motivated and result oriented.
-Fluent spoken and written English and French
Provide best finance and administration services based on requirement from management team and local government.
• Assist in Audit and stautory requirements
• Assist in all accounting and reporting requirements
• Follow up for payments from clients
• Assist in maintaining an effective control environment
• Act as a liaison with banks
• Maintain petty cash
• Review monthly payroll for local and expat crew in close cooperation with Human Resource department
• Local correspondence letters to ministries of companies with respect to finance department
• Maintain proper filing system/record keeping
• Assist in Payroll process up until issueing salary slips for onshore as well as offshore colleagues
Required / Preferred Education:
• University degree in Finance and accounting or relevant qualifications
• Minimum 3 years working experience in Finance
• Strong Communications skills
• Fluent in spoken and written French, Arabic and English
• Self-motivated and well-organized
Training and competencies:
• Fluency in written and oral English mandatory. Arabic fluency HIGHLY preferred.
• Proficiency in MS Office programmes, including Word / Excel / PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Experience in advance accounting and reporting packages (Navision and OneStream experience desired, though not essential)
Ensure all lashing equipment necessary to work vessel is ready prior to beginning cargo operations, and stored safely after completion of Operations.
•Ensure on board lashing/unlashing operations are carried out in a good time, according to plan and in a safe manner and in accordance with Vessel’s lashing manual.
•Ensure high level of preparation and attention to the lashing platform preparation during the start and the end of operation of each DSTS.
•Ensure optimum deployment of lashers in the lashing platform.
•Maintain Gondolas and OHF always ready for work.
•Act as focal point to the terminal for all lashing and mooring issues. liaise with ships’ officers on exact lashing requirements and obtain signature on the APMT Med Port Lashing Completion Form prior to vessel sailing.
•Maintain a safe working environment. Ensure lashers adhere to the Safety Policies and wear the required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all times during operations.
•Report any changes that will affect plan execution to relevant personnel so that cargo operations are not compromised. Immediately react to any change in the operation so that the lashers do not stand by for instruction.
•Act as focal point for all OOGs and BB operations as well as for the all special handling on the terminal.
•Ensure all lashing equipment including Gondola, safety cages are ready for use at any time.