A propos de APM Terminals
APM Terminals, Filiale du Groupe A.P. Moller-Maersk, leader mondial du transport maritime, est aujourd’hui n°1 mondial dans la gestion de Ports et l’exploitation de Terminaux avec une présence dans plus de 72 ports et 20600 collaborateurs à travers le monde.
Rejoindre APM Terminals Tangier, c’est œuvrer à la réalisation et au développement d’un Terminal à Conteneurs de classe mondiale, leader sur le bassin Méditerranéen.
Nous choisir, c’est travailler dans un Groupe respectueux de la diversité et du respect des cultures mais aussi la possibilité d’évoluer dans une structure à dimension internationale, implantée sur tous les continents, et qui propose une grande diversité de métiers.
APM Terminals recrute 3 Profils (HR Junior Recruiter – Operations planner – OPS excellence officer)
HR Junior Recruiter
– Manages Recruitment sessions and coordinates recruitment events.
– Makes all arrangements for interviews together with HR assistant; Interview schedule, and prepares information for all interviewing managers, including copies of application form, resumes, and interview record forms.
– Prepares and places recruitment advertisements through the internet and other advertising mediums.
– Assists in reviewing internal and external applications and resumes for minimum education and experience requirements.
– Assists on conducting screening interviews with candidates, drafting shortlists with the most appropriate candidates.
– Assists in administration of assessment tool (PI/LI) on location.
– Develops and maintains an effective database mainly for Blue Collar candidates in liaison with LR Manager.
– Communicates with candidates and hiring managers appropriately at all times, providing timely notice of status of application
– Establishes and maintains positive, customer service oriented relationships with all managers, answering questions and providing appropriate HR support and direction.
– Recruit effectively, demonstrating the ability to successfully multi-task and work within a timely manner.
– Training HR assistant, and other team members as needed
– Performs all other duties as required.
We are looking for
– Requires a college degree preferably in human resources or general management.
– Requires at least 1-2 years’ experience of recruiting experience including experience working with head-hunters/search firms.
– Good communication skills, ability to exercise discretion and good judgment
– Strong organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail.
– Excellent negotiating and presentation skills required.
– Effective oral and written communication skills.
– Excellent interpersonal skills and experience building relationships with recruits, internal customers and business partners.
– High drive, self-motivating, detail oriented
– Good knowledge of Computer and other office machines.
– Administrative Skills: Compile statistics, File maintenance, Correspondence skills, Phone Etiquette, Interpersonal skills.
– Being presentable and Professional to reflect the good image of the company
OPS excellence officer
•Maintain and follow-up on the Gaps discovered during the Go-Live with the teams.
•In an early stage conduct process confirmations. After maturity of the system, follow-up on process confirmations results.
•Attend standard meetings to ensure quality is maintained and standard work structure is followed.
•Supporting teams in creations of team boards.
•Assist and maintain the BPM (Business Process Manual) and process landscape on Mavim.
•Create and analyze dashboards for root cause analysis.
•Facilitate Gemba walks and process confirmation exercise.
•Facilitate problem solving sessions with teams.
•Facilitating / support I/S cycles.
•Analyse data from BI system, and build dashboards when needed.
•Facilitate problem solving and level 3 sessions.
We are looking for
Qualifications and experience:
•An engineering degree in industrial/ Processes is necessary.
•Experience via projects and improvement initiatives in industrial/ process environment.
•An experience in process design/ validation is a plus.
•Analytical skills: He/she needs to be able to go through a lot of info/ Data coming from different sources.
•Strong interpersonal and negotiation skill
•Ability to focus on the job in hand.
•Problem solving skills and mindset are necessary.
•Autonomous but not failing to escalate when necessary.