Equipped with an intimate knowledge of life science business and Digital-marketing the job holder is responsible for leading Bayer Digital Projects and IT business demands.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
· Acts as primary contact for the respective business area and drives business relationship
· Provides strategic, tactical and operational advice to the Divisions
· Shapes the local IT strategy from the divisional perspective, following the guidance of and ensuring alignment with global divisional Business Partnering
· Maintains external perspective, measure and articulate IT trends, competitor insights and innovations that drive business value.
· Brokers IT solutions to meet divisional business needs involving subject matter experts from other IT functions.
· Ensures support/change management of end user in applying IT in daily business
· Serves as escalation point in case of major issues
· Manages IT investments and IT project portfolio with strategic business priorities in full alignment with global business partners and divisional stakeholders with key stakeholders (costs/budget, scope and planning, etc.)
· Represents divisional priorities and requirements and ensure business insights are shared within the country IT organization
· Ensures IT Innovation along the Business’ strategy and priorities and drive local Communities (Digital/Innovation) through Tools, Methods, Guidance and best practice
· Collaborates with global business partners to ensure local business needs are known and understood & represents country in global BP related communities.
Who You Are :
· At least 5 years of Healthcare or Crop Industry experience: Broad and deep knowledge of life science business models, strategies, and processes in business area of responsibility
· Experience in Healthcare or Crop Web-marketing field : B-to-B and B-to-C digital marketing (websites), HealthCare Professional promotion using digital solutions, Institutional company website, On-line order websites, Digital Marketing Strategy optimization using Social Media and Search strategy