A propos de Booking
Fondée en 1996 à Amsterdam, Booking.com est passée du statut de petite start-up néerlandaise à l’une des sociétés de voyage en ligne les plus renommées à travers le monde. Booking.com fait partie de Booking Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ : BKNG) et emploie actuellement plus de 17 000 personnes dans 198 bureaux répartis dans 70 pays à travers le monde.
Booking.com a pour mission de permettre aux voyageurs de vivre des expériences dans le monde entier, et investit pour cela massivement dans la technologie numérique afin d’éliminer toute source éventuelle de stress lors du séjour ou processus de réservation. Chez Booking.com, nous mettons en relation les voyageurs avec les hébergements les plus incroyables au monde, y compris des appartements, maisons de vacances, chambres d’hôtes à la gestion familiale, complexes de luxe 5 étoiles, cabanes dans les arbres et même igloos. Le site Internet et les applis Booking.com sont disponibles dans plus de 40 langues et proposent 28 862 306 hébergements déclarés, répartis dans 144 910 destinations de 229 pays et territoires.
Chaque jour, plus de 1 550 000 nuitées sont réservées sur notre plateforme. Que vous voyagiez pour affaires ou pour loisirs, vous pouvez réserver immédiatement et en toute simplicité l’hébergement de vos rêves sur Booking.com, sans payer de frais de réservation et en ayant la garantie que nous ajustons nos tarifs si vous trouvez moins cher ailleurs. Le Service Clients expérimenté de Booking.com est à votre entière disposition 24h/24 et 7j/7 dans plus de 40 langues.
Booking recrute un Account Executive et un Account Manager (Casablanca Marrakech)
Account Executive – Casablanca
As an Account Executive your main task will be to provide support to new and existing accommodation partners, contacting, informing and advising them about how to meet the demands of the visitors on the Booking.com website. You will also build the accommodations webpages and training the new accommodations on how to use Booking.com’s extranet and how to use the systems that can improve their availability and supply. Furthermore you will offer support to the Account Managers with various tasks at the office.
- Day-to-day pro-active communication with partners in your region by telephone, by internal messaging and occasionally in person to assist with the development of the business;
- Building productive relationships with partners to ensure that they offer the best availability and rate structure;
- Discuss opportunities with partners that will help improve business by using Booking.com BV’s internal tool of priority setting;
- First point of contact for key local accommodation partners, answering questions and queries, taking action as needed;
- Participation in weekly team learning in your office;
- Advise accommodation partners regarding their (potential)webpages on the Booking.com website and how they can amend data with respect to supply, availability, specials, promotions;
- Liaison person for properties to contact when they have questions by phone and the Account Managers are unavailable;
- Providing support to properties or Booking.com BV in building the webpage for accommodations and/or maintaining property information on the Booking.com website;
- Verify that the website has accurate information on properties and pictures of newly registered accommodations;
- Delivering training by phone to new and or existing properties on how to use Booking.com’s extranet and rates & availability system;
- Providing properties with information and advice mainly by phone, including follow-ups;
- Looking after IT/administrative related tasks;
- In consultation with the Account Managers, provide information support to Booking.com BV for new and existing accommodations;
- Conduct daily/weekly rate and availability checks on various platforms;
- Assist in the preparation of market visits, operational planning and projects;
- Assisting in additional tasks and projects when needed
- You will also need to be versatile, flexible and adapt quickly to the latest guidelines/changes from Booking.com BV.
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills;
- Fluent French, English and Arabic speaker and writer;
- Affinity/experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry is a plus;
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility and can work independently;
- Ability to convince partners on the phone to implement suggestions;
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, strong analytical and an eye for detail;
- Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-travel and hospitality;
- Business focused;
- Positive attitude;
- Hotel School or University background preferred
- You already have a work permit to work in Morocco
Interested? Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter in English.
Account Manager – Marrakech
Do you enjoy taking ownership and being responsible for your own internal business portfolio? Do you thrive in building strong relationships and inspiring partners about new products and services? If your answer is “yes”, you might have what it takes to be the next Account Manager at our amazing Marrakech office!
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the world’s leading online hotel reservation service) is looking for people to support our business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
Booking.com Online Hotel Reservation Maroc SARL one of the support companies in Africa is seeking a full time Account Manager in our lovely Marrakech office.
You support Booking.com BV; you are responsible for informing and consulting its accommodation partners in regards to their business performance, market opportunities and industry trends. You will empower partners on how to use the system, tools and available products of Booking.com BV with the goal of optimizing their performance on the platform and creating an amazing experience for Booking.com’s customers.
- Communicating effectively: you can clearly express ideas and information to others and flex your style according to the specific situation and audience
- Managing your market: you excel at evaluating local market characteristics, trends and drivers, and you effectively prioritize and manage the performance of a portfolio of accounts to business value
- Identifying and articulating Partner needs: you are capable to create value for Partners by identifying, clarifying and prioritizing partner needs
- Formulating and positioning solutions: you enjoy creating “win-win” value for partners by matching needs to relevant offerings and presenting these in compelling ways
- Gaining commitment: you have the capability to move partner conversations forward and lead conversations to a successful outcome
- Representing Booking.com: you can exhibit professional behavior and act as a role model of the Booking.com values before, during and after interactions with partners
- Self-awareness, managing and developing yourself: you have the capability to achieve business goals and make the difference in interacting with partners by recognizing the emotions of oneself and of others and to use this information to guide thinking and behavior
- 2 years of experience in a relevant account management function
- Fluent French, English & Arabic speaker and writer
- Affinity or experience within e-commerce and/or travel industry
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility and can work independently
- Accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Team player, self-motivated, flexible and open to change
- Positive attitude
- Hotel School, or University background preferred
- Driver’s license
- Availability to travel up to 50%
Please note that only English CVs and applications will be accepted.