The position of Junior Recruitment Consultant mainly entails strategic client acquisition and development of sustainable relationships by ensuring to successfully close all job requisitions received. They are responsible to liaise with candidates and clients daily to assist with recruitment needs for clients and headhunting for talents.
Sourcing, shortlisting and qualifying candidates, they oversee evaluating suitability of candidates and performing feedback and follow-ups with both parties, in addition to the updating and maintaining of client and candidate records on in-house system
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensuring each recruitment assignment is delivered to budget and to Client expectations.
- Assessing prospective applicants and matching them with vacancies at client companies.
- Conducting job interviews when required.
- Screening candidates and shortlisting them for clients to interview.
- Preparing & sending batches as per agreed timelines.
- Developing and maintaining long standing and strategic relationships with clients and candidates, offering a consultative recruitment solution suited to our client needs.
- Combining demonstrable experience of implementing the recruitment process, and effectively matching suitable candidates with vacancies/clients through qualification and referencing list.
- Conducting regular calls with clients whether to brief the positions or to follow up on batches and profiles sent.
- Creating and developing work flow charts, documentation and processes flow manuals.
- Gaining a detailed understanding of the sector, further developing Kaizen’s market presence to maximize opportunity within your given market to hit/exceed given targets.
- Providing market data and trends to clients on topics ranging from salary and qualifications details.
- Updating all the master/ clients/ RM sheet on daily basis.
- Negotiating offers between candidate and client until successful placement is made.
- Successfully closing maximum number of vacancies renewed.
- Sales/Business Generation Activity.
- Actively developing knowledge of the market to enable business generation and pipelining, through canvass calling, use of marketing, networking and lead generation.
- A fresh Bachelor graduate or up to 1 year of experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Public relations or equivalent.
- Background in CRM systems is a plus.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Extreme attention to details
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Excellent telephone skills
- Great negotiation skills
- Strong multitasking abilities
- Superior communication skills
- Business and target driven
- Excellent judgment skills
- Self-motivated and leadership skills
- Positive mindset
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Confident with solid work ethics
Reporting to: Operations Lead & Recruitment Lead