Careem recrute les profils suivants sur Casablanca:
Tout a commencé en 2012 quand deux consultants, Magnus Olsson et Mudassir Sheikha, ont décidé de quitter leur job pour créer quelque chose qui compte vraiment. En 2014, Abdulla Elyas, un entrepreneur Allemand Saoudien, a rejoint l’équipe des fondateurs et a contribué encore plus au ‘’Careem Boom’’ dans la région.
Careem est leur Idée Originale. Une marque qui vise à faciliter la vie des gens au quotidien en révolutionnant l’industrie du transport. Une marque qui cherche à inspirer chaque personne qui interagit avec. Une marque qui soutient toute personne qui ose croire en ses rêves les plus fous.
Une marque qui existe pour aider notre région à aller de l’avant, vers le meilleur.
Pour le moment, Careem opère dans 30 villes de la région Moyen-Orient Afrique du Nord (MENA) en plus du Pakistan: Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Al Hasa, Alexandria, Amman, Aseer, Beirut, Cairo, Casablanca, Dammam, Doha, Dubai,El Gouna, Irbid, Islamabad, Jeddah, Jubail, Karachi, Kuwait City, Lahore, Madinah, Makkah, Manama, Qassim, Rabat, Ras al Khaimah, Riyadh, Sahel, Sharjah, and Taif.
Careem recrute un Marketing Executive et un Marketing Manager and Accountant
The marketing executive is a key element for supporting demand generation. Your team’s job will be to make sure as many people as possible use Careem and once they do, to offer them the best experience there can be. In process, you will be:
- Support your team in hitting our growth targets. We want as many people as possible to enjoy our services
- Master Data, extract relevant intelligence
- Day-to-Day Digital outreach operations
- Help in the execution of an amazing marketing strategy
- Community management, Handle our presence on social media and customer service
- Support the Marketing team in the execution and development of efficient partnerships, and the development of creative campaigns
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Proven digital marketing / marketing experience (1-2 years of experience in digital and/or offline marketing)
- Past experience in advertising, digital marketing, content marketing, or journalism is desirable
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
- Experience working in Morocco
- Fluent in French, Arabic and English (Please submit your CV in English)
…Oh, and also, we’re looking for someone who can take ownership, who is of service and who shoots to the moon and beyond. Is this you? We’re looking forward to seeing your application!
What do we offer you? Working in an international environment with colleagues from 70+ nationalities, a flat hierarchy, flexible working hours, unlimited (paid!) holidays and, the latest technologies and full ownership!
The purpose of the Marketing Manager role is to lead the Marketing initiative within a designated region. Understanding what activities increase our revenues and building a strategy with deep insights into what works and doesn’t work for the specific market. This role requires a high level of market understanding and requires a diverse skill set across multiple areas, including social media marketing, PR, event planning, strategic and conceptual thinking, content creation, and relationship management.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Liaising with other marketing managers and build country marketing plans that include promotions and partnerships to increase revenue and meet monthly targets in area of responsibility that is correlated with the brand guidelines.
- Own the complete process of marketing plans across your portfolio of countries including deliveries of a strong plan on time, aligning and tracking on budgets, understanding the return on investment for marketing campaigns to build a view on their performance and hence sharing best practices.
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders in our space.
- Collaborate with management and other marketing colleagues, aligning our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships
- Forecast, measure and report results on various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing and/or event partnerships
- Attend relevant events to evangelise the company mission and find like-minded individuals and companies to align with on future initiatives
- Maintain knowledge of geographical area of responsibility, especially major announcements, what would work and not work, and events
- Develop new and creative approaches to working closer with influential members of our industry, and serve as a go-to resource to other marketing team members.
- Assist with event planning, including working with vendors, event coordinators, and design teams for onsite collateral
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product management, communications, and marketing
The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our core values: being bold, focused, agile and collaborative.
Additional Qualifications Include
- Ability to get hands-on in a complex operational environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines
- Strong account manager and relationship builder, an adept communicator with the ability to liaise with people on all levels
- Experience in event planning and management, including speaker outreach and vendor relationships is an advantage
- Ability to think about process and scale above all else to work efficiently and effectively with multiple partners
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
- Ability to develop and articulate highly successful and innovative marketing solutions and communicate a compelling vision
- Confident, outgoing, and with a predisposition to teach others
- Good technical proficiency, literacy skills and a competent computer user
- Experience working within the technology industry/start-up environment is highly desirable
- Educated to BS/MS level (or equivalent) within a subject relevant to the position such as Marketing
- Fluent in French, English and Arabic
- Experience working in Morocco
- Account payables and controll open balances
- Accounts Receivable
- Driver payments and cash collection
- Payroll accounting
- Keep accounting documentation
- Review accounts and supplier invoices (e.g. travel expenses)
- Tax issues like VAT report to Turkish authorities
- Monthly PL reporting
- Support year-end closing
- Petty cash
- Professional certification (CPA,ACCA,CA,CMA)
- 2+ years experience with accounting and reporting at international level
- Well developed analytical competencies and great attention to detail
- Proficient in Ms Office and Tier 1 Financial ERPs
- Pro-active approach & team player
- Arabic native speaker level, excellent written and oral communication skills in English
Preferably had previous experience using ERP systems such as Oracle
Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines
Ability to get hands-on in a complex operational environment
Should you be interested in this position, please upload your CV in English