A propos de Dell
Depuis 1984, Dell joue un rôle essentiel dans la transformation de l’informatique, en rendant la technologie plus accessible aux entreprises comme aux particuliers.
Sa présence au niveau mondial dans plus de 40 pays lui permet d’appréhender un très grand nombre de demandes de clients entreprises ou particuliers et d’y répondre avec des solutions adaptées et innovantes.
Dell propose des solutions technologiques de bout en bout répondant aux besoins de toutes les entreprises, quelles que soient leur taille et la complexité de leurs systèmes d’information.
Des solutions d’infrastructures, de stockage en passant par une offre complète et variée de terminaux, de solutions technologiques et de services (virtualisation, cloud computing sécurité connectée…) Dell s’engage à répondre aux défis informatiques de tout type d’organisations.
Dell recrute Plusieurs Profils
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Our EMEA team is located across 19 countries, covers recruitment in 13 languages and employees over 70 recruiters supporting all lines of business, with their hiring requirements. Working with a full suite of recruitment tools, branding and engagement on social media, your role will be to gain access to the top talent in your local market and hire the best candidates for the business. This will involve:
•Interacting with recruiters to understand jobs requirements and defining pipeline forecasting on a weekly basis
•Sourcing, screening applicants in line with requirements and ensuring that the reference checking process is completed
•Ensuring internal hiring eligibility checks and interviews coordination
•Sourcing candidates directly in the marketplace and developing candidate pools within their respective market streams
•Working with the recruiters to develop strong selection processes through the use of creative and innovative techniques, tools and role plays
•Ensuring candidate background check prior to offer acceptance and hiring
•Developing, supporting and maintaining employment advertising campaigns, college recruiting, affirmative action and career development programs
Customer Care Senior Associate
•2+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
•Fluency in French or/and English
•Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools including Excel
•Excellent communication and proactive customer service skills
•Ability to deal with multiple requests/tasks and prioritize
•Solid customer care experience or technology industry knowledge is a plus
Inside Sales Account Manager
•Excellent French communication skills, written and spoken
•Experience in a function commercial is highly required (minimum 2 years)
•Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
•Innate and overwhelming desire to sell in a proactive sales motion
•Ability to share knowledge and experience in a structured way
•Advanced knowledge of Enterprise technologies
Services Solutioning Architect
- Responsible for analysing and translating the client’s business requirements into specific systems, applications and/or process designs for custom solutions to meet customer objectives.
- Balances the needs of sales and delivery to design a solution that meets or exceeds the requirements of service delivery.
- Follows all organizational standard operating procedures relative to cost modelling, approvals and reviews, and all other associated workflow, documentation and deliverables.
- Participates in the construction of financial models that align with custom solution proposals.
- Serves as a services subject matter expert to both internal and external customers
- Participates or lead in customer presentations at the senior leadership level or higher.
- Leads the design of multiple service areas or technologies within a broader services solution; leads overall technical implementation for large and complex engagements.
- Leads research, discovery, planning and implementation efforts to improve business processes
- Fluency in English and French required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 4+ years of investigative experience at either the government or corporate level and experience operating in multi-agency or diverse corporate environments which require collaborative work habits
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Exceptional writing ability
- Working knowledge of technical tools as they pertain tactical and strategic analytical products
- Experience leading small analytical teams in diverse environments
Demand Planner Senior Advisor
- Undergraduate degree in relevant field (Business, Marketing, Finance) and 8 + years’ relevant experience (Channel, Marketing) or Graduate degree and 8+ year’s relevant experience
- Knowledge of CPFR process with special focus on forecasting, planning and analyzing Data.
- Experience with developing and implementing channel strategies and account support plans and understanding of the channel marketplace
- Experience with facilitating and leading account meetings
- Dell Distribution Business Experience/Business Acumen or External Experience in IT Distribution.
- Knowledge of the Infrastructure Solution Group Products : Server/Server Upgrades.
- Autonomous and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
Advisor, Delivery Specialist
- Minimum of 5 years in a design and/or implementation role
- Dell EMC Proven Professional Certification
- Proficiency in software and/or operating systems environments.
- Business fluent English language skills
- Analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Presentation skills
Customer Technical Training Advisor
- Proven Experience in Training Delivery and Customer-Facing for mixed audience « Internal/External »
- Fluent in English & French, Arabic, European Language is preferred.
- Solid knowledge of Dell EMC Portfolio
- Vmware / Microsoft
- Storage & Networking
- Industry Tech Certifications to validate the skillset “VCI / SNIA / ISM / VCP/VTSP / MCSE / CompTIA A+/S+/N+”
- Experience teaching, coaching, and/or facilitating in a professional environment
- Must have both the necessary technical knowledge and the real-world experience in the subject matter they are assigned to train
- Demonstrated ability to apply adult education principals and theory
- Training measurement, evaluation and facilitation skills
- Ability to travel regional or international when needed
Global Systems Control Group Intern
- University educated or equivalent (Minimum Master’s degree) obtained in the last 12 months
- Fluency in English, French is a plus
- Functional/technical skills
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Drive for Results
- Intellectual Capacity
Sales Intern (French & English Speaker)
- Graduated less than 12 months ago with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English
- Good knowledge of IT service offerings
- Proficient in managing time and resources
- Dynamic personality with a hunter mentality
Call Management Group Agent Intern
-Diploma obtained in the past 12 Months
-Fluent French, speaking English is a plus
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
-Good knowledge of Dell products, policies and procedures
-Strong Customer Focus
-Ability to learn new products and technologies and ability to navigate quickly through applications