A propos de Flowserve
La société FLOWSERVE est spécialisée dans la conception, la fabrication et la vente de pompes, de vannes et de garnitures mécaniques industrielles, et fait partie d’un important groupe international.
Son panel de produits techniques riches et variés acquis grâce à plus de 150 ans d’héritage et d’histoire industriel, en font l’un des principaux leaders mondial dans le domaine des vannes industrielles.
Flowserve recrute 5 Profils (HSE – RH – Logistique -Acheteur – Chefs de Projets)
The SHEA Coordinator will be responsible for the following programs, activities, and reporting:
- Ensure Job Safety and Environmental Analyses are being conducted as required.
- Monitor completion data to assure our work force is current with all required safety training for Flowserve and our customers.
- Evaluate operational practices to determine methods to eliminate or control workplace hazards.
- Prepare SHEA metrics for use at multiple levels of the organization.
- Oversee day-to-day compliance with programs such as Hearing Conservation, Hazardous Waste Management, PPE, LOTO, New Hire Orientation, and Industrial Hygiene.
- Lead facility safety committee by selecting members, conducting training, coordinating activities and empowering members to develop and obtain specific safety goals and objectives.
- Daily communication of SHEA related topics. Lead the investigation and completed documentation of any safety or process event (root cause analysis).
- Recommend and implement resolutions. ·
- Enhance safety and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- ISO 9001:2015 – Be the local Quality Administrator and lead ISO 9001:2015 business system.
- Record, follow up and analyse NCR’s / COPQ / CAR’s (Quality KPI’s).
- Analyses need to be part of accountability meeting and management review. Certified Internal ISO 9001:2015 auditor
Human Resources Representative Africa
We are seeking a HR professional to join our Regional HR team. Reporting to the Regional HR Manager for France/Africa, you will be responsible for managing and leading the entirety of the talent life cycle – beginning with attract and acquire through exist and separate – amongst all levels of the organization. You will be located at our Jorf facility in Morocco which is a Quick repair center, but will have responsibility for providing HR business partner support to our leaders whose scope cover many African countries including Morocco, Egypt, South Africa, Madagascar, Ghana, Algeria, Senegal, Congo, and Kenya. The scope includes 90 employees.
This scope includes following core activities:
-Partnering with all levels of people managers to provide professional-level consulting and decision making support for all aspects of the talent life cycle
-Practicing and demonstrating a high level of competence and professional HR knowledge, skill set and expertise while thinking strategically about talent issues in order to benefit Flowserve and remove potential barriers to success
-Leveraging the company’s HR « toolkit », including myHR, HR shared services, policies and programs to address a broad range of HR topics for all associates
-Leading local labor relations, including unions and work councils, and employee relations,
-Leading and ensuring flawless execution of specified initiatives, including realignment, acquisition, integration, and other global and local projects
-Developing, delivering, and managing global HR solutions in the areas of Rewards, broad-based HR programs, project management, systems and reporting
Assistant Logistique et Administratif H/F
Principales responsabilités :
Gestion des tâches administratives inhérentes au QRC de Jorf
- Gestion de l’accueil et de la réception des visiteurs
- Gestion de l’accès au site OCP pour l’ensemble du personnel
- Gestion des fournitures de bureau
- Préparation des bons d’entrée et de sortie de matériel du site OCP
- Création des commandes fournisseur manuelles
- Mise à jour du système GMAO client
- Support à l’ingénieur projet par la préparation des dossiers de réparation
Support au service financier :
- La classification les factures Client (AR) et des factures fournisseurs (AP)
- Comptabilisation (AP)
- Project Accounting (PA) Timesheet entry
- Préparation des documents de support pour les paiements locaux et étrangers
- Préparation des documents de support pour le remplissage mensuel TVA
- Suivi des dossiers d’assurance maladie
- Gestion des ouvertures de comptes Fournisseur (compléter les documents).
- Suivi des règlements des factures arrivées à échéance
Principales compétences :
-Profil Bac+2 avec une expérience similaire 2-3 ans minimum
-Connaissances des règles comptables, commerciales et logistiques
-Maîtrise des outils informatiques : Word, Excel, Power-Point
-Pratique courante de la langue Anglaise
-Communication écrite & orale
-Travail en équipe
-Connaissance des Règles de Sécurité en atelier
-Connaissance des produits Industriels serait un plus
The Unit Project Coordinator primary function is to represent Flowserve QRC in front of our Customer, and coordinate all project activities with the mission of meeting company objectives and policies related to Cost and Cost Reduction, Quality, On time Delivery, CIP, Cash flow, HSE for each of his/her projects.
Activities include coordinating of production activities and resolving conflict on priorities together within the QRC employees, provide detailed daily information on project status and support forecast and S&OP activities.
The Unit Project Coordinator in accordance to the AMSS QRC Upgrade Model, is also responsible to ensure the DCIQ Supermarket is treated as a high priority, liaising with Customers and Sales to obtain any needed information, approve extended PO and deliver the Assembly, Repair or Upgrade Documentation Package for the Production Unit to complete the Job, and Management of the Order until Invoice and cash collection is completed.
Responsible of the order entry for the work orders of the contract and of the monitoring and control of repair process from order receipt until delivery, including field service activity coordination and delivery required documentation.
Project coordination activity representing 80 to 90% of the load.
Responsible of the Work-order change process and Pull-Through quotes for Parts and Repair / Service of the contracts, with the support of Aftremarket Pump & seal commercial operatioin.. Load relevant quote information in aftermarket quotation tool. Quotation activity representing 10 to 20% of the load.
The Buyer will report to the Supply Chain Manager/Logistics Manager or GM, in order to facilitate the deployment and speed activities, he/she will sit embedded into the Repair Unit. His/her primary function is to ensure the supply of all components for the Repair Unit and support with best price and delivery Time.
Activities include preparing and process purchase orders as per MRP report, price negotiation, delivery times, supplier payment terms, supplier selection, and control KPI´s and achieve annual plan.
The Buyer in accordance to the EMA QRC Upgrade Model, will need to help in the fulfillment of the DCIQ Supermarket as high priority in order to ensure DCIQ Cell correct functioning, assist with the Repair Documentation Package for the Production Unit to complete the Job.
The Project Buyer will report to the Logistic Manager, in order to facilitate the deployment and speed activities, he/she will sit embedded into the Repair Unit. His/her primary function is to ensure the supply of all components for the Repair Unit and support with best price and delivery Time.
Activities include provide drawings, Item details, BOM elaboration, Inspection Report discussion, Purchasing specifications etc..
The Repair Unit Project Engineer in accordance to the EMA QRC Upgrade Model, will need to help in the fulfillment of the DCIQ Supermarket as high priority in order to ensure DCIQ Cell correct functioning, assist with the Repair Documentation Package for the Production Unit to complete the Job.
The Quick Response Center (QRC) Engineer provides engineering and technical assistance to QRC personnel, Sales Engineers and customers to develop the best possible repair and upgrade solutions to aftermarket jobs. Responsible for technical interpretation of specifications, procedures, policies, quality, and equipment reliability to concerned parties.