Huawei recrute Plusieurs Profils:
-Online Service Issue Management Specialist.
Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. est une entreprise fondée en 1987, dont le siège social se trouve à Shenzhen en Chine et qui fournit des solutions dans le secteur des technologies de l’information et de la communication (TIC).
Le métier historique de Huawei est la fourniture de réseaux de télécommunication aux opérateurs: l’entreprise fournit des matériels, des logiciels et des prestations de services pour les réseaux de télécommunications des opérateurs et les réseaux informatiques des entreprises.
Aujourd’hui, Huawei est un fournisseur de solutions numériques en terminaux, réseaux et cloud, pour les opérateurs, entreprises et consommateurs. Ses produits et solutions sont déployés dans plus de 170 pays.
Huawei recrute Plusieurs Profils
- Motivate sales staff to ensure the sales target are achieved
- Provide feedback on the team’s work performance
- Arrange roster and manage daily shop operations
- Manage stock and control inventory
Education & Experience:
- At least 3 years relevant experience in supervisory role
- Good communication skills with the ability to speak English & French fluently
- Strong passion to provide excellent customer service to customers
Location: Casablanca Rabat.
- Become the primary point of contact for key Content Partners for GCC operation handling Game and Music content operation, data analysis, content curation, game test.
- Support Game/ Music activity operations, campaign organization assist, test game service.
- Work with the cross-functional team (Product, Activities & Content) to grow Daily downloads as well as Daily Active users for different games and game services.
- Track and understand key Digital marketing and operation metrics to be able to analyze the quality of the users you are bringing.
- Full understanding of key performance indicators like LTV, Retention, DAU/MAU, Churn, ROI and other terms.
- Handling Operator customer relationship management for resources acquisition, user complaint, activation and engagement across the different projects and payment from operator.
- Able to do full performance campaigns, and optimize based on specific CPI/CPA required by each business unit
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in the areas of campaign/activity in Mobile Internet Industry across MENA region.
- Experience of developing and execution campaigns/activities.
- Business level communication in Middle East in Arabic and English.
- In-depth experience operating within and leading cross-functional teams (product management, Business Development, Operation, etc.).
- Passion for game/apps/music.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-changing environment.
- Ability for user data analysis.
- Game/music content operation experience with leading operator is plus.
- Media buying experience is plus.
- Game or music Content Provider work experience is plus.
Online Service Issue Management Specialist
- TOP common issue identify and follow up
- Identify common top issues in the region, analyze root causes, and develop improvement plans until they’re all closed.
- Track un-closure cases and follow up to closed
Track the consumers’ cases that have not closed, and follow up until all closed
- Onsite Technical and non-technical support
Support the technical and non-technical issues which are escalated from supplier and output the FAQs (by yourself or by pushing internal related department)
- Improve the service process and satisfaction based on voice of consumers
Timely collect and analysis the voice of consumers, which are used to improve service process and overall satisfaction
- Online service NSS and Interaction service operation data management
Monitor the online service NSS data and interaction service operation data of per site of region, track and analyze abnormal data, develop improvement actions in a timely manner, coordinate related departments to solve problems, and close the issue in a timely manner;
- General requirements:
-Electric device, Smartphone/PC interactive service management background preference;
-Up to 3 years Professional at Europe interactive service(like hotline) management;
-Strong communication skills, Clear logic;
-Highly organized and target orientated
-Bachelor degree or above
-English, fluent in writing and speaking;
-French, fluent in writing and speaking;
-Chinese is preference, fluent in writing and speaking;
1. Building the training system which includes graded training tables, the trainer system
and the training operating system
2. Analyzing the training needs of markets, ensuring lessons learned are implemented by field team managing training plans and organizing their implementation, monitoring the training process, as well as tracking the training effectiveness and feedback;
3. Building standard of region retail work, summary experience and enable to whole country
1. English and French ,Arabic speaker
2. Bachelor degree or above;
3. Be Logical and have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office develop high quality training courses;
4. Experience working as trainer more then 5 years above , in mobile phone company 1 years above
5. Accept frequently travel all over the country
1. Service system construction:
Responsible for Morocco service network construction, service vender management and service store construction.
2. Business operations management:
Responsible for the operation and management of the service center, make sure repair fast and high quality.
3. Customer support:
Management of consumer complaints from hotline and service store.
4. Spare parts management:
Responsible for the management of service store spare parts, Includes spare parts application, distribution and write-off etc..
1. Familiar with the after-sales business process of terminal products.
2. Have some experience in the management of spare parts.
3.Have good service awareness, like to communicate with other people.
4.Proficient in English listening, speaking, reading and writing.