A propos de Jacobs Engineering
Jacobs Engineering SA (JESA) est la joint venture entre l’Office chérifien des phosphates (OCP) premier exportateur de phosphates et dérivés dans le monde et le Groupe américain Jacobs Engineering, l’un des plus grands prestataires des services techniques, professionnels et de construction pour l’ensemble des secteurs industriels et tertiaires.
Cette joint-venture contribuera notamment à l’accompagnement de l’OCP dans la réalisation des infrastructures nécessaires au développement de la plate-forme chimique de Jorf Lasfar et au développement des activités de l’industrie du phosphate en général.
Aujourd’hui, JESA emploie plus de 250 personnes dont un tiers est composé de différentes nationalités. Notre objectif en termes de recrutement est de 150 personnes d’ici la fin de l’année.
Vous êtes à la recherche d’opportunités à l’international, Jacobs Engineering SA (JESA) recrute des Ingénieurs Expérimentés dans le domaine de la construction pour soutenir sa croissance au Maroc.
Jacobs Engineering recrute 12 Profils (Casablanca)
BIM MANAGER – CASABLANCA
The BIM Manager primary role is to lead the BIM implementation plan and ensure the design team is capable of undertaking a high-standard collaborative project delivery through:
· the technical support to the team;
· the effective use of collaboration tools;
· the use of BIM and analytical tools to improve efficiency of the design process;
· virtual design to support construction workflows;
· the production of data to support our clients’ operational efficiency.
At a quantitative level, the BIM Manager will work closely with design teams, IT Managers and other Digital Design Leaders in Jacobs, to ensure that the digital design delivery process is appropriate for our projects and clients and is implemented in a consistent manner. Key documents that they are expected to own and develop are BIM standards, methods and procedures, content libraries and QA/QC procedures.
The BIM Manager will also be producing BIM tender documents supporting Project Managers with the implementation of digital technologies in multi-disciplinary projects.
Role Outline/ Responsibilities:
·authoring Project BIM Execution Plans and managing the Common Data Environment
·setting up the project information strategy to meet the Employer’s Information Requirements
·providing technical support to project team members in BIM related matters
·leading BIM coordination meetings
·validating QA/QC BIM checks and publishing the federated model
·participating in tender submissions (BIM related documents)
·supporting Project Managers with schedule and budget for digital solutions on projects in initial PEP and implications of Employer Information Requirements (EIRs);
·continually driving the design team to produce exceptional results and maintaining high performance at all times;
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree in architecture, engineering, construction, BIM related MSc or equivalent work experience.
· +5 years of experience in BIM in the AEC industry
· Ability to read and understand construction drawings, specification and reports
· Proficiency with Autodesk Revit, Navisworks and AutoCAD
· Advanced knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office is required
· Strong project management skills
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Advanced English
· Driven to achieve results and goals
· Self-motivated, detail-oriented, open-minded and creative
· Strives to exceed expectations
· Ability to use time productively and work under pressure
· Ability to work well as a part of a team and independently
· Additional BIM accreditation/certification with industries bodies
· Experience with Visualization, Dynamo, 4D and 5D modelling
· Experience with ProjectWise or similar
· Computational skills (visual programming, scripting)
· Basic French
Senior Process Engineer/Sulfuric
- Responsible for the basic and detailed engineering designs for metallurgical sulphuric acid plant, including wet gas cleaning and industrial water treatment sections
- Responsible for preparation of PFD’s, P&ID’s, and equipment data sheets for metallurgical sulphuric acid plant, including wet gas cleaning and industrial water treatment facilities
- Lead Process Engineer responsible for a feasibility study for the addition of a sulphur furnace to increase autothermal condition of the plant
- Responsible to monitoring the progress of the H2SO4 technology provider in USA for the expansion of the existing metallurgical H2SO4 plant
- Lead Process Engineer responsible for the pre-feasibility study to increase the production rate of a sulphuric acid plant
- Lead Process Engineer responsible for the technical evaluation of the bids
- Engineer responsible for the conceptual design of the water treatment system
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering or Civil Chemical Engineer
Commissioning Specialist – Mechanical
- Provides technical experience, guidance and management of mechanical contractors in the accomplishment of pre-commissioning duties of process facilities.
- Provides technical experience, guidance and support in the accomplishment of commissioning and process startup duties.
- Ensures compliance to Health & Safety plan in all testing areas. Especially Lockout, Tag-out, Try-out procedures and safe work permit procedures.
- Development of pre-commissioning procedures and plans related to mechanical activities and process systems.
- Development of pre-commissioning testing protocols related to mechanical activities and process systems.
- Development of pre-commissioning testing schedules related to mechanical activities.
- Development of turnover documentation work packages as related to mechanical activities and process systems.
- Ensure compliance to pre-commissioning plans and procedures for plant acceptance.
- Development of the pre-commissioning data management methodologies related to mechanical and process.
- Ensures documentation test packages are generated satisfactorily related to mechanical and process systems.
- Facilitate turnover documentation test package data validation.
- Witness contractor pre-commissioning activities such as calibrations, loop checks and loop tuning.
6 -8 yrs. related position experience, B.S. preferred but may be offset by additional direct position experience, industry certification preferred
Provides maintenance consulting services, manages projects, and oversees development of site business plans.
- Mobilizes projects upon award
- Prepares sales materials and makes sales presentations on maintenance services
- Establishes proposals and commercial terms; negotiates contracts and terms, establishes overhead budgets and fee plans
- Responsible for knowledge of safety policies and procedures; responsible for group safety program
- Directly supervises and assesses employees; coaches, trains, and provides leadership and guidance
Training and Experience
- Minimum of 10 years experience in heavy industrial maintenance and/or construction
- Minimum of 5 years at Site Manager level and above
- Demonstrated experience in safety leadership and motivating others to maintain an incident free workplace
Other Essential Functions
- Directs subordinates based on organizational goals and company policy.
- Work is reviewed in terms of meeting the organization’s objectives and schedules.
- Establishes operating policies and procedures that affect subordinate units.
- Development, fostering and management of client relationships; however, the role may require this individual to focus on managing multidiscipline engineering teams in the development of design deliverables.
- This individual may have responsibility for management and contract performance across multiple disciplines on small or midsized projects or technical performance management responsibilities on larger projects.
- Technical experience, an ability to coordinate and lead design efforts while meeting schedule and budget targets is key to success.
- Business acumen, solid leadership and organizational skills will serve this individual well in larger project settings and be a catalyst for growth opportunities.
- Mentor and train less experienced staff
- This position requires a minimum of 15 years of experience as a Project Manager or project related experience.
- A BS or MS degree is required, and a professional registration or license is preferred.
- Multi-office and multi-cultural execution of projects.
- Ability to meet Moroccan age restrictions.
- French speaking preferred.
Perform engineering duties in planning, designing, and overseeing construction and maintenance of building structures, and facilities, such as roads, railroads, airports, bridges, harbors, channels, dams, irrigation projects, pipelines, power plants, water and sewage systems, and waste disposal units.
- Conceptualizes the initial civil design approach for major phases of large and small land/site development or transportation related projects, has the responsibility for own civil engineering work of aforementioned types of projects
- Plans, schedules, and conducts own civil work under the supervision of a Senior Civil Engineer.? Performs the design and monitors ongoing process of a project, including the coordination of the project with City, State, and County officials, and other outside agencies
- Resolves a variety of complex problems (i.e. conflicting design requirements, unsuitability of conventional materials, difficult coordination requirements)
- Consults with supervisor on unusual problems and developments
- Serves as a liaison between clients and agencies, subcontractors, and design teams
- Prepare plans and technical specifications, contract documents and estimates
- Participates in contract bidding and administration: observes project activity on site
- Performs other duties assigned by a Senior or Lead Engineer or Project Manager
- 2-4 years of progressive work experience in the civil engineering field is required
- BS or MS in Civil Engineering is required
- Knowledge of advanced civil engineering techniques is required and ability to interface with other disciplines on projects is required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- AutoCAD proficiency is required
- EIT or PE certificate is preferred and eligible to sit for PE exam within 18 months
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) preferred
- Civil 3D and LEED experience preferred
Drive continuous improvement of reliability and continuous reduction of maintenance cost by systematic elimination of bad actors and ensure early identification and resolution of reliability issues by monitoring existing PM/PdM programs, historical trends and KPI data. The Reliability Engineer will provide engineers across site with tools and techniques for root cause problem solving and maintenance optimization
- Perform monthly bad actor analysis; establish proposals for bad actors to be eliminated in month to come.
- Drive bad actor elimination by organizing and facilitating weekly RCPS workshops
- Ensure capture and analysis of maintenance data and equipment work histories to support work of Maintenance engineers
- Review and analyze data from inspections for information on equipment reliability issues on request of maintenance engineers
- Provide troubleshooting support to operating units on equipment reliability including emergency work reviews
- Facilitate Root Cause Failure Analysis efforts for incidents triggered by documented procedures or at request of gate keeper or maintenance engineer
- Facilitate disciplined and systematic equipment maintenance strategy development efforts; e.g by using criticality assessment and FMEA as well as Maintenance Effectiveness Analysis.
- Actively participate in the capital projects process including providing reliability input to the Engineering Group for equipment design, specification and purchase
- Support Hazard Studies by providing reliability data of equipment and components
- Provide benchmark/industry data for reliability improvement
- Elimination of bad actors: monthly reduction of contribution of top 10 to total cost and OEE loss
- Availability of relevant t reliability tools and training level of users
- 8+ years of experience in related field required.
- High school diploma, or equivalent required, Engineering degree preferred
Manages all on site construction functions in accordance with the established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements approved by the Company.
- Supervises all personnel at the site through subordinate leaders
- Manages project indirect overhead budgets
- Develops fiscal plans
- Monitors performance and utilization; provides periodic projects
- Functions as liaison between engineering and construction sites
- Responsible for constructability and construction planning during engineering phase
- 5-10 years of related experience with 5 at site manager level,
- BS/MS preferred
Technical Services Manager
- Possesses supervisory/lead responsibility over a group of technical staff on very large projects.
- Further responsibilities include the liaison with the engineering firm for the project, and preparation of executive reports, initiation of progress reporting systems and interfacing with client representatives.
- Provides constructability to engineering.
- Observes site conditions in order to call for any necessary design changes.
- Checks levels and positions of existing structures and pipelines shown in the contract and reports discrepancies to the project’s Registered Engineer.
- Designs such works as may be delegated to him by the Registered Engineer.
- Acts as the channel of communications with the Contractor on all matters relevant to the satisfactory completion of the works under the contract.
- Supervises the works to ensure that they are carried out in accordance with the contract.
- Supervises in general the methods adopted by the Contractor for the execution of the works undertaken by him in order to ensure the satisfactory execution.
- Checks that all notices and wayleaves are arranged in a timely manner.
- Ensures that there is no delay in providing the Contractor with full information required for the ordering of Prime Cost Items.
- Supervises and records any tests of materials.
- Ensures that up-to-date record drawings are produced.
- Ensures that progress photographs are taken and maintained.
- Maintains careful notes of all disputes arising out of the interpretation of the contract so that, if necessary, the form of contract and specification can be amended for similar future works.
- Assures implementation of the company’s Safety Policy.
- Notifies the Contractor and others of any hazardous situations
- Minimum of 15+ years’ experience in industrial construction and/or maintenance field required specializing in lifting and rigging
- Minimum of 10 years of management experience
- Direct hire construction delivery, with lump-sum EPC work preferred
- BS/MS in construction or engineering preferred
Project/Program Quality Manager
- Set up and maintain program-specific quality management system and/or procedures, in line with Jacobs and client quality management systems.
- Execute project quality manager tasks selectively, from a program perspective (e.g. limit meeting attendance, audits and plans to selected projects which contribute most to the program performance and risks).
- Propose yearly improvement plan with stakeholders, and lead the implementation.
- Consolidate project KPI data into program KPI data.
- Consolidate/analyze lessons learned and findings from e.g. surveys, audits, reviews, Quality Observation Reports and KPI data to determine trends and areas for improvement in the program.
- Create / update / communicate contents of local procedures and work instructions.
- Assist in the development of work processes, procedures and tools.
- Lead certification process and third-party audits (Lloyd’s, FPAL, etc.).
- Act as a Champion for Quality with Business Development, Operations, and Projects.
- Report to the Manager of Quality (Regional Manager of Quality), the status on audits, client surveys and other project activities.
- Develop and share Best Practices and Continuous Improvement ideas.
- Ensure that all data entered in Quality Data System (QDS) is accurate and complete.
- Demonstrate strong, effective leadership of Quality Principles and continuous improvement. LEAD BY EXAMPLE.
- Act as champion or facilitate the implementation of Jacobs Value Enhancing Practices (JVEPs).
- Customize Project Work Process Map (JSTEPS) and project procedures with Project Manager and Project Controls Manager.
- Seek every opportunity to teach and mentor the project team.
- Proactively initiate and grow a trusting and respectful relationship with the Client.
- Seek opportunities for continuous improvement through constructive inquiries and challenges. Always use a positive approach.
- Maintain good relationships with department managers but, if needed, elevate system-wide issues to Jacobs Regional Manager of Quality.
- Demonstrate abilities to analyze the business and apply best practices.
- Act as a guide during external audits (ISO, client).
- Maintain a high degree of business and operations knowledge for the industries we serve.
- Manage work-hours on the project effectively.
- In Project Coordination meetings, listen for opportunities to add value to the project and resolve quality-related issues.
- Assist PM with preparation of materials for DPE meetings. Attend DPE meetings and present information about Project Quality Program.
- Facilitate team alignment and JVEP sessions such as risk management, lessons learned.
- Support the PM in implementation of Project Execution Plan (PEP).
- Write the Quality section of the PEP, or a separate Project Quality Plan (PQP) that incorporates both the Jacobs’ and Client’s procedures and work processes.
- Support the PM in the selection and execution of appropriate JVEPs.
- Support the PM in risk management. Monitor the execution of the Risk Management Plan. Ensure risks to the project are identified and acted upon by the PM.
- Facilitate the definition and proper use of the IDC matrix.
- Facilitate or participate in the Client Expectations surveys and document results.
- Assist the team in understanding how they can achieve the Client’s Expectations.
- Facilitate Client Satisfaction Surveys and report results.
- Establish the project audit schedule together with PM and manage its implementation.
- Complete the Project Management Compliance audits early in the project and report findings to Project Team. Coordinate with PM to resolve action items.
- Facilitate the completion of NL-SOP 320 audits and address adequacy issues with Department Managers. Coordinate with PM to prepare any necessary actions.
- Coordinate the Quality Observation Report process.
- Exercise diplomacy by resolving differences between the Project Team and Client in order to reach solutions that best serve the project.
- Provide any quality documents / information / tools that the project team may need to execute the project.
- Understand and be able to communicate the overall status, in terms of quality, of your assigned projects.
- Monitor the completion of audits by the disciplines.
- Initiate, schedule and implement Gate Reviews (including IPA and/or PDRI) for the projects to measure our progress towards meeting the client specific phase deliverables.
- Monitor / analyze Key Performance Indicator (KPI) data and address trends or systemic issues. Involve / inform Management regarding systemic issues.
- Be accountable for QMS implementation on your project.
- 10 years of work with 2 in a supervisory role
- Associates degree or equivalent certified technical training
- No per diem or relocation offered; seeking local candidates
Functions as a Team member with Jacobs Maintenance Team, being flexible to assist with any and all roles deemed necessary by the Project Manager for a specific purpose and period of time.
- Determines the level of detail required to develop complete job work scopes for the job plan.
- Prepares fully specified job plan packages including; job work scope, special tools required, special instructions required such as piping specifications, quality assurance plans, torqueing requirements, and disassembly/assembly of equipment
- Coordinates with Technical/Engineering resources to purchase materials through SAP Purchase Requisitions, coordinates third party contractors required for scaffolding, insulation or painting requirements, references safety and equipment specific procedures, includes applicable plant drawings and manufacturer detail prints as required, includes materials required, both warehouse stock and direct purchase, includes Inspection and QA/QC requirements.
- Provides liaison with all Technical/Engineering, Scheduler and Plant resources for the control of scheduled work.
- Obtain job scope through communication with engineering, operations and maintenance personnel.
- Task plans all backlog work orders. Coordinates all materials and spares for planned and backlog work.
- Estimate job staffing requirements, including time and cost required for the work. Maintains a job plan file of repeat job packages to avoid duplication of effort.
- Identify opportunities to improve work methods and job plans each time they are used.
- Coordinates work reviews upon completion of work where applicable.
- Revises job plans based upon work reviews.
- Manage special projects as assigned by Project Manager.
- Train personnel in technical tasks related to maintenance planning and scheduling software and methodologies.
- Make technical presentations.
- Provide economic analysis of assigned projects as needed.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Maintenance and Plant Start-up Planning experience with a minimum of 10 years of experience in the Mining and or Chemical/Refining industry.
- Advanced knowledge of planning and scheduling methodologies, and software including; SAP, Primavera, Microsoft Projects.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, innovation, and project management skills.
- Must be computer proficient, and have excellent writing and teamwork skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Must have excellent communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Ensures that QC testing follows the QC Program or Plan
- Reviews reports for completeness and that test results match what is required in the QC Program
- Reports any recommended changes in materials or procedures and follows up to ensure compliance
- At a senior level, creates or assists in creating QC programs for projects
- Trains QC Inspectors and assigns QC Inspector activities
- Monitors the activities of all subcontract inspection personnel
- Works with discipline superintendents to ensure testing is complete and documented
- Develop records and reports of inspection and assessment results