A propos de Jacobs Engineering
Jacobs Engineering SA (JESA) est la joint venture entre l’Office chérifien des phosphates (OCP) premier exportateur de phosphates et dérivés dans le monde et le Groupe américain Jacobs Engineering, l’un des plus grands prestataires des services techniques, professionnels et de construction pour l’ensemble des secteurs industriels et tertiaires.
Cette joint-venture contribuera notamment à l’accompagnement de l’OCP dans la réalisation des infrastructures nécessaires au développement de la plate-forme chimique de Jorf Lasfar et au développement des activités de l’industrie du phosphate en général.
Aujourd’hui, JESA emploie plus de 250 personnes dont un tiers est composé de différentes nationalités. Notre objectif en termes de recrutement est de 150 personnes d’ici la fin de l’année.
Vous êtes à la recherche d’opportunités à l’international, Jacobs Engineering SA (JESA) recrute des Ingénieurs Expérimentés dans le domaine de la construction pour soutenir sa croissance au Maroc.
Jacobs Engineering recrute 13 Profils (Casablanca Jorf)
IT Project Development Manager
Garant du bon déroulement des projets de développement au sein de JESA. Les principales missions sont de :
• Veiller aux respects des objectifs Coûts, Qualité, Délai,
• Être responsable des choix techniques,
• Assurer les reporting interne et externe,
• Identifier les risques et mettre en place les actions nécessaires,
• Assister l’équipe dans la gestion et la réalisation de leurs projets,
• Identifier les briques de conception pouvant être capitalisées.
• Manager une équipe de 4 à 5 personnes.
Participer à l’avant-vente pour apporter son expertise technique :
• Rédiger des offres techniques et commerciales,
• Qualifier et valider les revues techniques,
• Élaborer des réponses à appel d’offres.
De formation supérieure Bac+4 minimum en informatique, vous avez une expérience de 6 ans minimum sur un poste de chef de projet développement ou référent technique dans les environnements C#.NET, ASP.NET, JAVA, … et connaissez les outils associés.
Vous avez un bon relationnel, vous êtes dynamique, rigoureux, avez le sens de l’écoute et aimez travailler en équipe.
Training Manager – Electrical & Instrumentation
- Directly supervise site Training Coordinators; and act as the liaison between Project Management and the JESA Workforce Development Department.
- Responsible for developing community outreach initiatives, developing partnerships with Career and Technical Educational programs, and developing partnerships with Workforce Development agencies.
- Responsible for the administration of all NCCER policies and procedures and the verification of all reports and documents submitted to JESA Workforce Development Department.
- Responsible for the administration of JESA Workforce Development Department policies and procedures; as well as general Jacobs policies and procedures
- Responsible for the collection of training data and collation of collected data into training reports for submittal to JESA’s Director of Workforce Development
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- More than 10 years’ experience
- Strong analytical, self-motivated, good communication and interpersonal skills, meticulous, organized multi-tasker, able to work independently and a pro-active team player.
Warehouser – Shift
- Abide by the approved warehouse procedures and practices as directed and outlined in related departmental procedures.
- Receive, verify, locate and record all material designated for immediate use or warehouse storage.
- Coordinate the receiving of technical material with the planners and MRO Technicians
- Store and locate all material and supplies in an orderly and controlled manner.
- Arrange for the control and distribution of material and supplies, using withdrawal slips in accordance with work order requirements
- Degree in engineering or equivalent
- More than 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Must be familiar with the construction and material specifications.
- General Knowledge of Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance
- Knowledge of Test Base supply and material shipping and receiving operations
- knowledge of stores system used to control the allocation of materials
- With at least 5 years’ experience into analysis & design .
- Demonstrate full commitment to Safety and Quality.
- Understanding the basic structural engineering principles and leading a team of assistant engineers & drafters in delivering detailed design and structural assessment.
- Line by line checking of the detailed structural calculations produced by the engineers and detailed checking of the drawings in line with the project quality procedures.
- Understand Project Procedure, Execution Plans, Quality Plans and assist Project Manager in the proper execution of the project activities.
- Assist PM in organizing weekly meetings, compiling meeting notes, weekly project reports and such other project documentation.
- Communicate/coordinate within the team and with the Client/lead office to ensure project needs are being addressed in a timely manner,
- Capable of handling small units/areas within a large project independently under the guidance of Project Manager
- Capable of interacting with all stakeholders including client and vendors.
Coordinate with Project Controls and help PM plan and control the project as per the requirements of the schedule and also help compile and issue progress and productivity
- A degree certificate in engineering in Civil discipline (in structures will be preferred).
- Total 5 to 7 years of experience in analysis and design ((preferably with exposure to international codes).
- At least 2 years of experience in similar roles as defined above.
- communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Mention any professional affiliations/certifications.
- Should be open for short travel and deputation to other offices, where required.
- Works under limited supervision; work is reviewed for adequacy on completion.
- Responsibilities include creating Air Flow Diagrams (V&IDs), Utility Flow Diagrams and other 2D drawings
- Types of systems designed include chilled water systems, steam heating systems, and hot water heating systems, two/four pipe distribution systems, primary/secondary/tertiary pumping systems, geothermal systems, airflow/P&ID diagrams, direct digital control systems including control sequences, specialized air and fluid filtration systems, refrigerant based systems, constant and variable volume air-handling systems
- 5+ years’ experience in HVAC systems design desired.
- Knowledge of HVAC and piping systems, P&ID/airflow diagrams a plus.
- Buiding design experience highly preferred
- Responsible for delivering large and/or multiple projects, on time, within budget and to agreed specifications and providing effective, skilled project management to help reduce the costs of delivering projects and adding value to the business by applying proven project management techniques
- Leads team in the development of master project plans to accomplish project commitments and timing
- Establishes appropriate metrics for measuring key project criteria
- Functions as a team lead for projects including acting as the liaison to internal departments as needed
- Manages large and often multiple projects and participates in corporate initiatives to assist in meeting the company’s goals
- Ensures that project deliverables satisfy project requirements
- Assesses project requirements, while developing and recommending a sound approach or application to meet the needs of the project and client.
- Facilitates the creation of communication plans, ensuring that appropriate information is exchanged among key stakeholders, and conducts status review meetings among project team members and clients
- Manages and enhances project quality by providing ideas and suggestions to the team aimed at improving the effectiveness of their role, and of the project activities in general
- Determines, monitors and reviews costs, operational budgets, schedules and staffing requirements for project teams
- Plans, organizes and staffs key field positions
- Mentors and trains clients, vendors, and team members in project management methods, procedures and activities
- Minimum 15 years of experience with 10 years as Project Manager
- BSc in Engineering.
- Experience of managing contractors, consultants and other advisors throughout large and complex construction projects, in a regulated environment.
- Good presentation, influencing and facilitation skills. Excellent communication and organisational skills, able to develop relationships and maintain effective networks.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Can demonstrate experience of managing project through the project lifecycle from concept to handover
- Understanding the needs of quality and how quality is assured and controlled.
- Strong organisational and project management skills;
Responsibilities of this position include providing technical oversight for the implementation and administration of JESA Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) program on a field construction or maintenance & operations project.
Main Responsibilities :
- Conduct various types of HSE training to project personnel. Participate in routine meetings to coordinate safety & health processes
- Conduct routine field safety audits and provide technical expertise for identifying and resolving various issues involving equipment and process
- Prepare weekly and monthly HSE reports, analysis of leading indicators, and recommendations for corrective actions
- Respond to routine requests for information from HSE or Operations management
- Participate in the development of health and safety planning activities, including the preparation of the project Hazard Assessment Safety Action Plan
- Conduct routine risk assessments. Interpret subcontractor metrics and make recommendations for approvals
- Other duties may be specifically assigned by the Area or HSE Manager
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in industrial construction required
- Demonstrated safety leadership experience required
- A relevant Health and Safety tertiary undergraduate or post graduate qualification preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with people at all levels of the organization.
- Self-motivated with demonstrated experience in building relationships.
- Solid communication skills, both verbal and written.
Civil Project Engineer
The primary responsibility of the project engineer is to ensure the technical integrity of the project including compliance with the project scope, project specifications, accepted good engineering practices, JESA and our clients’ work processes, project schedule and overall budget. Project engineer is typically assigned the responsibility of a large project or multiple small projects, and performs the work under the direction of project manager. It is an administrative position requiring the exercise of discretion and independent judgment in the coordination of the various aspects of a project operation.
The work location will be in Laayoune, Morocco.
- Oversees the engineering activity (all disciplines) on a small project, or designated portions of a project for a global business unit
- Plans and directs engineering assignments on the project
- Have technical responsibilities for interpreting, organizing, executing and coordinating these assignments
- Supervises the engineering activity on a relative small size project or designated portions of a larger project
- May exercise operational supervision over other project engineers when in a designated lead position
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of industry standards and design criteria within the engineering industry
- Strong knowledge of HSE procedures and practices
- Proficient knowledge of project engineering processes and procedures
- Proficient execution planning skills
- Strong in organizing and managing complex engineering activities
- Working knowledge of project control systems
- Working knowledge of the EPC business and TIC estimating processes
- Knowledge of proposals and bid processes
- Understands engineering estimate basis
- Understands contractual requirements for the project
- BS or MS in an Engineering field with a minimum of 6 years’ of related experience in engineering (Control Systems or Electrical preferred)
- Professional Engineering certification in related discipline preferred
- Refinery work experience is preferred
At JESA, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you’ll find a flourishing career here at JESA.
Lump Sum Construction Manager
The Lump Sum Construction Manager will be part of the Jacobs Field Services Construction team. In this role, the Lump Sum Construction Manager will interact with Jacobs construction sites, clients, and engineering offices to ensure successful management of all construction functions in accordance with established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements approved by the company.
- Responsible for overall management and coordination of construction equipment for the project to maximize productivity and maintain schedule.
- Develops contingency and recovery plans as required. Monitors equipment performance and utilization; provides continuous improvement input and strategy development.
- Requires a knowledge of construction techniques and equipment in order to develop strategies and manage overall quality and efficient daily production of equipment.
- Develop solutions to complex problems that require a significant degree of innovation and ingenuity.
- Manages all on-site equipment functions in accordance with the established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements approved by the Company.
- Develops procedures as needed. Functions as liaison between multiple project managers, construction and contractors. Provides constructability input and construction planning.
- Responsible for safety of supervised personnel; ensures that personnel comply with established safety policies and procedures, and has front line responsibility for providing a safe work environment
- Minimum of 15 years in the industrial / heavy process construction industry at Senior Construction Manager level
- Experience on projects worth $500 million + TIC
- Multicultural work exposure
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in direct hire construction delivery, with lump-sum EPC work.
- International field experience required.
- Mining and/or oil and gas experience preferred
- Must be bi-lingual/trilingual, in French and/or Arabic
- Commitment to safety
Civil Project Manager
- Development, fostering and management of client relationships; however, the role may require this individual to focus on managing multidiscipline engineering teams in the development of design deliverables.
- This individual may have responsibility for management and contract performance across multiple disciplines on small or midsized projects or technical performance management responsibilities on larger projects.
- Technical experience, an ability to coordinate and lead design efforts while meeting schedule and budget targets is key to success.
- Business acumen, solid leadership and organizational skills will serve this individual well in larger project settings and be a catalyst for growth opportunities.
- Mentor and train less experienced staff
- This position requires a minimum of 10 years of experience as a Project Manager or project related experience.
- A BS or MS degree is required, and a professional registration or license is preferred.
- Multi-office and multi-cultural execution of projects.
Senior Piping Designer
For piping designers :
- Creates a piping design file for each analysis unit, following the routing of pipes in the 3D model designed by the layout designers
- Incorporates in this design files all the necessary data for the various teams involved in the overall piping design process (flexibility calculation, design and calculation of supports)
- Checks the consistency of the data in the design file: The list of valves and the list of pipes and specifications; The correct integration of requested modifications to pipe routings; The specifications for pipes and associated accessories (flanges, elbows, reducers, etc.); The presence of openings and ducting; Layout drawings of components (mechanical and ventilation equipment) and isometric drawings; Absence of clashes
- Performs a permanent check on compliance with the layout rules specific to piping design (distance between runs, position of welds and openings, etc.)
- Performs draft isometrics for checking purposes
For support designers:
- Designs the piping supports (clamp, beams, anchor plate…) and models them in the 3D model
- With input data provided by the piping calculation team, performs the calculation of the support, with abacus or software
- Finalises the design of the supports in PDMS to make them ready to be sent to the contractor for execution activities
- Some designers will specialise in electrical or HVAC supports design in connection with the layout team
Qualification, training & experience:
- Mechanical engineering technician or higher education or senior engineer.
- 10 years experience in piping design.
- SP 3D Senior Designer
- Software and tools: PDMS or other 3D tools
- Language(s): Fluent in English, French desirable
- Coordinates and administers assigned configuration management activities relative to identification, control, and accounting for specification and change documents.
- Establishes procedures for and implements the introduction of changes to engineering documents for assigned project
- Reviews and analyzes released engineering change data and coordinates changes with engineering, quality, and support
- Ensures that customer requirements are implemented
- Reviews change accounting activity to ensure compliance with contract requirements and configuration management policies
- Controlling, Tracking, issuing, distributing, filing and archiving project documentation.
- Master degree in marketing, legal, engineering
- 4 to 6 years experience