A propos de Jacobs Engineering
Jacobs Engineering SA (JESA) est la joint venture entre l’Office chérifien des phosphates (OCP) premier exportateur de phosphates et dérivés dans le monde et le Groupe américain Jacobs Engineering, l’un des plus grands prestataires des services techniques, professionnels et de construction pour l’ensemble des secteurs industriels et tertiaires.
Cette joint-venture contribuera notamment à l’accompagnement de l’OCP dans la réalisation des infrastructures nécessaires au développement de la plate-forme chimique de Jorf Lasfar et au développement des activités de l’industrie du phosphate en général.
Aujourd’hui, JESA emploie plus de 250 personnes dont un tiers est composé de différentes nationalités. Notre objectif en termes de recrutement est de 150 personnes d’ici la fin de l’année.
Vous êtes à la recherche d’opportunités à l’international, Jacobs Engineering SA (JESA) recrute des Ingénieurs Expérimentés dans le domaine de la construction pour soutenir sa croissance au Maroc.
Jacobs Engineering recrute 9 Profils (Casablanca Jorf)
- Facilitate and manage the preparation and review company federal tax returns and the accurate, timely filing of all tax forms.
- Ensure accurate, timely filing of consolidated federal, and local tax returns and other business related filings.
- Find and implement opportunities for process improvement in company tax procedures.
- Develop and implement strategic tax planning for all necessary taxes.
- Manage members of the tax team as they prepare components of the company’s income tax return and other tax documents.
- Plan for and develop overall return calendar and coordinate timing and inputs with tax team.
- Maintain effective control procedures over all aspects of the tax process.
- Manage and facilitate tax audits: preparing responses, creating schedules, etc.
- Monitor legislative and regulatory tax law developments, communicate the effects of these developments to management and the tax team and create strategies to capitalize on changes to taxation legislation.
- Provide support with various internal audits and special tax related projects.
- Review tax returns and quarterly/yearly tax projections.
- Manage and mentor members of tax team to greater levels of effectiveness and engagement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance. Experience with international taxes 8+ years of progressive experience
- Extensive individual/corporate/partnership tax knowledge,
- Experience in African countries taxes
- Strong accounting, analytical, and research skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of tax code, compliance and procedures for corporations.
- Strong experience with a variety of tax operations and ability to drive process improvements.
- Strong ability to utilize project management and accounting best practices to organize and prioritize tasks and the tasks of other tax team members.
- Ability to work well independently as well as the ability to work well with stakeholders and communicate the benefits of tax initiatives.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong skills and experience with Word, Outlook, Excel, QuickBooks.
Internal Control Manager
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Perform SOX scoping and ensuring controls are appropriately aligned and reflected
- Manage the execution of SOX strategy decisions, scoping and planning for assigned environments.
- Review and refinement of key controls around significant financial processes and accounts.
- Drive continuous improvement of the processes and procedures to ensure maximum efficiency and ongoing compliance.
- Review of deficiencies and monitoring of status of recommendation.
- Communicate status to leadership.
- Ensure that our SOX repository program Policy IQ remains up to date while initiating and executing enhancements, as needed.
- Partner with the field, finance, business/operations, IT and corporate process owners to help ensure ongoing compliance.
- Establish and communicate standardized practices with sites and functions throughout the company.
- Involvement in driving cross functional involvement in ongoing SOX programs to ensure integration of IT controls.
- Provide walkthrough training and guidance.
- Interact with external auditors on test execution and resolution of identified control failures and coordinate the expectations of our external auditors.
- Direct, manage, and conduct special and ad hoc information requests. Report results of findings to management.
- Assist in the development and implementation of policies and procedures. Ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Review and evaluate work to ensure quality, timeliness, and adherence to procedures.
- Oversee personnel needs of the department including selecting, coaching and training employees, and evaluating employee performance. Provide input into termination, compensation, and promotion decisions.
- Organize and schedule all necessary resources to accomplish activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance. Experience with internal or external audit and/or SOX 404 compliance, 7+ years of progressive internal controls experience, and proven project management capabilities.
- Advanced degree in Accounting or other areas of business
- Public Accounting Firm or Public Company accounting experience
- Certification in Accounting or Auditing (CIA, CISA, or CPA), proficiency in desktop programs such as Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint, and experience with providing professional services to large enterprises.
- Ability to learn new systems and operations quickly.
- Must be self-motivated and willing to take necessary actions to get the assigned tasks completed.
- Ability to apply strong understanding of risk recognition in financial and operational processes with solid core analytical and problem-solving skills.
Senior Quality Manager
- Ensure, promote and drive implementation of JESA Quality System on the project(s)
- Represents the quality department through frequent communication, training and presentations on the project and within organization
- Prepares the Project Quality Plan (PQP) as part of Project Execution Plan (PEP), ensure update as appropriate
- Works closely with the Project Manager(s)/Engineer(s) to ensure implementation of JESA Project work process Maps, Quality procedures, work instructions and best industrial practices on different phases of project execution
- Plans and conducts Client surveys and reports results to JESA Management team.
- Ensures that key project deliverables comply with quality requirements
- Drives and facilitates project quality improvement initiatives and executes them together with the Project Manager and project team
- Plans, follow up, participate in project audits and Pass gate reviews
- Prepares status of project Quality and attends Project review meetings
- Stimulates the Project team on Value Plus, Quality workshops such as Lessons learned, Risk Management etc
- Assists Project Manager on development of Performance Improvement action plan(s) (PINs). Ensures follow up and close-outs
- Monitor and support investigation and resolution of Quality nonconformance and issues
- Ensures follow up and tracking of Project Quality KPIs (QA Metrics)
- Support Turnover packages and close-out process
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Min. 10 years of working experience in developing and implementing Quality Management system on large engineering and construction projects.
- Experience in Project Management/ Engineering is highly appreciated.
- Experience in Construction is also appreciate.
- Very familiar with Quality concepts applied on large Engineering and construction projects
- Advanced course or certification in Quality (I.e ISO 9001) is highly appreciated
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a team.
- Excellent verbal and written knowledge of English and French languages
- Positive, motivated, proactive and can-do attitude;
- Team player with good communication skills;
- Open to collaboration with management and staff of other departments
- Ambitious for company, team and self motivated to implement best company practices
- Defining JESA’s strategy (roadmap, implementation approach) on the three fronts – in coordination with stakeholders
- Understanding of Jacobs/ Client’s strategies, and coordinating with their initiatives / people
- Drawing concrete and coherent goals, architectures & rodmaps with internal stakeholders (functional owners, IT)
- Managing/ Coordinating delivery with stakeholders
- Defining partnership strategy and mobilizing partners
- Defining priorities and mobilizing resources (human, financial)
- Delivering quick wins & short term priorities in 2018/ early 2019
- Promoting digital culture/mindset & sparking bottom-up idea generation to implementatio
·Minimum 8-10 years’ experience.
·Highly desired – project delivery experience (engineering, project management / control, quality), business/ corporate optimization experience
·Understanding of JESA processes, data flows,
·Strategic & Business acumen
·Highly appreciated – Coding / data management skills (even if past)
·Strong interest for new technologies
·Curiosity / openness
·Good communication skills;
·Outlooking mindset – ability to convince/ influence
·Positive, motivated, proactive and can-do attitude;
Safety Engineer – Road Background
- S/he must have not less than 10 years of cumulative experience related to practical experience in road safety rating and inspection (including iRAP experience or similar) and audit, and the design of infrastructure safety improvements and facilities on at least two projects of similar nature.
- The specialist must be able to work closely with local counterpart personnel and the public at large.
Prevent the occurrence of the failure by performing preditive maintenance and monitoring for future failure allowing to maintenance tasks to be planned, the maintenance frequency to be as low as possible, without incurring costs associated too much preventive maintenance.
- Perform the Pd.M inspection according to the Pd.M schedule
- Elaborate the inspection reports and interpret the results on the evolution of the state of the equipment, Analyze the trend of the equipment parameters resulting from the inspections: wear, vibration, temperature, … and propose the preventive actions to be taken.
- Assist in RCFA by investigating production problems. Utilize the inspection results in updating the preventative maintenance programs based upon practical experience and a study of the equipment failures.
- Strong Knowledge of Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance
- NDT technologies
- Rotatiting equipement’s vibration and thermographic analysis
- CMMS (SAP or Oracle environnement)
Maintenance Supervisor – Automation
- Ensure the supervision and completion of maintenance work by the executing companies; in accordance with the standards and procedures in force
- Participate in the preparation of works in collaboration with the maintenance team
- Develop, or modify as necessary, practices and procedures to use CMMS to drive increased asset reliability.
- Support reliability team, Maintenance Leads and Process Availability Leaders to trigger investigations of significant incidents affecting asset availability.
- Interact with and support Maintenance execution team to enhance reliability & Asset management practices
- Follow-up and Report site performance on regular basis to drive business goals and objectives
- Degree in engineering or equivalent
- More than 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Strong Knowledge of Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance
Senior Training Coordinator
- In charge of planning and organization of Academy internal training programs: Booking of internal trainers, relationship with external trainers, planning & multiple department participants management.
- Coordinates content update and dry runs with trainers.
- Ensures a smooth training delivery & participant satisfaction.
- Organizes and co animates team buildings activities
- Ensures training follow up and reporting / dashboards and monitoring training indicators
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar position
- Ability to coordinate the full training delivery cycle
- High comfort level with Microsoft Office applications, such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Ability to design and use Power Point templates to insure a high visual aids quality.
- Hight skills in organisation and logistics.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, with strong time and project management skills.
- Strong communication skills, including written, verbal, and presentation.
- Proficient interpersonal skills, including conflict resolution, collaboration & negotiation.
- Strong work ethics.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, and project a positive and professional business image.
- Listening Skills.
- Ability to work effectively and harmoniously in a multi-cultural environment.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Work closely with Project/Program QA Manager to monitor and ensure effectiveness of JESA Procedures and Work processes on project(s)
- Participates in promotion of Quality at project/program level
- Participate in preparation of Project Quality Plan (PQP and project specific procedures as part of Project Execution Plan (PEP)
- Establish planning of Quality audits, Pas gates, Client surveys, JVEPs etc as part of project Quality planning
- Participate or facilitate Workshops such as Lessons learned, Risk Management
- Work closely with the project team to ensure implementation of work process Maps (JSTEPS and JVEPs), Quality procedures and work instructions on different phases of project execution
- Monitor project deliverables and ensure they comply with quality requirements
- Ensure that quality requirements are included in subcontracts
- Facilitate project quality improvement initiatives and executes them together with QA Manager and Project team
- Follow up on PINs (project audit, Pass gate reviews etc)
- Stimulate the Project team on Value Plus. Maintains regular update logs
- Participates in review of applicable subcontractors’/suppliers’ quality documentation
- Monitor and support investigation and resolution of Quality nonconformance and issues
- Follows up and tracking of Project Quality KPIs (QA Metrics)
- Support close-out process through coaching of project teams and monitoring of close-out activities
- Conduct or support QA Manager for Quality onboarding and induction sessions for project staf
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering. Course or certification in Quality (I.e ISO 9001) is highly appreciated
- Familiar with Quality principles and Jacobs Quality System
- 2-5 years of working experience in Quality/Project Management / Engineering. Experience in Construction is also appreciate.
- Interpersonal skills with a good ability to work in a multi-functional team
- Good communication skills
- Good verbal and written knowledge of English and French languages