COB MAROC is the official and exclusive partner in Morocco of the European leader in the purchase and distribution of stocks through a network of stores in France (more than 300 stores) and a B2B sales network worldwide and around 7000 employees in more than 22 countries.
Our international group is currently developing its network of partners in purchasing overstocks over three continents, country by country. Morocco is part of this project and we are now looking for a Senior Buyer to join our local purchasing team in Rabat.
From this position, you will have as a main mission to develop purchasing activities and to expand the supplier network in Morocco. For all of this we will offer the support and guiding of our international team of experts.
Your main tasks will consist of:
- Developing clients’ portfolio;
- Managing existing customers;
- Prospecting the market in your country and spotting overstocks of mass consumption products;
- Assessing the ability of suppliers to meet the requirements of our clients (cost, quality, quantity, norms & regulations);
- Negotiating the best possible conditions (price, quantities, delays, transport, payment methods) taking into account the commercial objectives;
- Cooperating with the support departments to place the orders with the best possible conditions for the company and managing properly the contractual, financial and logistic procedures;
- Performing regular reporting of the activity, following relevant KPIs.
- Degree qualified, ideally in the commercial field;
- At least 3 years’ experience in the commercial/ retail/ purchasing area;
- Work experience in international companies or with international clients is an advantage;
- Advanced English and French.
Key skills required for a successful performance:
- Commercial minded, a natural sense of purchasing management and business negotiation;
- Experience of B2B sales;
- Good understanding of the retail market and the clearance business model;
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills;
- Real adaptive skills, leadership, involvement, enthusiasm, ambition, dynamism and good organizational abilities.
International mobility is an imperative condition for a position within our company. The ideal candidate will have to work from abroad between 1 and 2 years before performing from the office in Morocco.
Candidates will benefit from international training and even relocation opportunities in various European countries (and around the world).
What we offer:
- Official employment according to the Work Legislation;
- CDI contract and Social security cover;
- Competitive remuneration consisting of a fixed and bonus, based on objectives;
- Professional high-level training ensured by our International Training School;
- International travelling and the opportunity to work in an international environment;
- Pathway for professional development through direct access to internal career opportunities.
If you have ever dreamed of working in a multicultural and high-level environment, come join us!