A propos de LC WAIKIKI
LC Waikiki est une marque turque de vêtements de prêt-à-porter et d’accessoires de mode, fondée en 1985 par la société française DDKA (initiales des fondateurs Jean-Jacques Demri, Jean-Marc Djian, Serge Kraif et Georges Amouyal). Les initiales LC signifient « Les Copains » en référence aux amis fondateurs de la marque.
Initialement implantée en France, la marque a joui d’une grande notoriété dans le pays dans les années 1990 auprès des enfants et adolescents. En 1997, la marque est rachetée par la société turque Tema Textile qui la réoriente et se concentre principalement sur le marché turc.
En 2012, la marque ouvre une boutique d’une surface de 800 m² au Maroc au centre commercial Almazar, Marrakesh.
En juin 2016, la marque ouvre sa première boutique en Tunisie.
LC WAIKIKI recrute un Chef Comptable et un Spécialiste Reporting
The person will functionally be directly reporting to Finance Manager and will be mainly responsible of all accounting and financial cycles including transaction processing and monthly closings, tax, treasury & legal, budgeting and statutory reporting as well as management reporting.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all financial transactions.
- Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
- Coordinate with the team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies
- Ensuring the correctness of relevant book-keeping and preparing all tax declarations properly on time
- Being the contact person for the relations with tax authority and establishing a good communication with the tax authority
- Follow up new tax legislations that may have an effect on operation and informing the HQ finance when necessary.
- Responsible for preparing complete and accurate financial statements in accordance with local requirements as well as Group Accounting Policy.
- Preparation of monthly,quarterly and annual management reports for submission to HQ in Turkey
- To deal with Treasury related processes, reconciliations and cash flow management
- Cooperation with external auditors to carry out periodical external audit processes.
- Supervise and follow all necessary financial applications to the public authorities and commercial organizations.
- Managing the process of archieving of documents according to legal requirements and company procedures.
Education & Language Skills
-University degree in Accounting / Business Administration / Economy
-Fluent English (written & verbal)
- Sound knowledge in local Tax laws and regulations,
- Strong accounting background with accrual accounting mentality,
- Strong skills in Microsoft office tools
- Microsoft Axapta experience is a plus
- Sounds IFRS financial reporting knowledge
- Minimum 4 years of experience in similar positions; retail experience is an asset,
- Result oriented and have a positive attitude,
- Excellent communication skills,
- High sense of responsibility,
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment.
- Preparation and analysis of all periodical management reports (P&L, Cash Flow, BS/IS, Treasury, LG, and other requested reports) established by the company according to company’s accounting and reporting guidelines.
- Conducting financial data analysis and evaluate financial performance
- Conducting on-site and remote financial control activities to ensure that company standards are applied and book keeping activities are efficiently performed. Controlling compliance of company and local Accounting & Reporting Guidelines
- Control and analysis of daily accounting records, their up to date status and accuracy
- Monitoring changes in local accounting standards and ensure Group companies are compliant with local GAAP
- Analysis and reporting of inventory related processes and advice on improvement areas
- Active participation in reconciliation of inventory stock taking process
- Analysis and reporting of Treasury costs and set action plans to minimize the costs
- Coordinates monthly/quarterly/annual accurate closing in accounting, advices on development areas
- Responsible for reflection of financial costs in P&L and reconciliation process with banks
- Participates in reconciliation process with suppliers and customers
- Preparation of bank guarantees for landlords and controlling over bank guarantees issuing process
- Calculation and control of accruals and provisions
- Internal control of finance set-up and optimization of reporting sytem
- Audit experience in one of Big4 Audit Companies is a big plus
- University degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- 4 years’ relevant work experience, preferable in foreign companies
- Sound knowledge in local GAAP, IFRS/IAS knowledge is an advantage
- Experience to create P&L, BS, Cash Flow, Budget, Forecasts
- Strong analytical, modeling and quantitative skills
- Business pro-active and initiative
- Decision making, analyzing and problem solving abilities
- Leadership and communication skills, intercultural competence
- Well-organized, goal oriented, stress resistance
- Able to multitask and work within deadlines
- Advanced Excel,PPT skill is a must, ERP system knowledge is a big plus
- Good written and spoken English (Upper Intermediate level)