LC WAIKIKI recrute les profils suivants:
-Country HR Manager Morocco.
LC Waikiki est une marque turque de vêtements de prêt-à-porter et d’accessoires de mode, fondée en 1985 par la société française DDKA (initiales des fondateurs Jean-Jacques Demri, Jean-Marc Djian, Serge Kraif et Georges Amouyal). Les initiales LC signifient « Les Copains » en référence aux amis fondateurs de la marque.
Initialement implantée en France, la marque a joui d’une grande notoriété dans le pays dans les années 1990 auprès des enfants et adolescents. En 1997, la marque est rachetée par la société turque Tema Textile qui la réoriente et se concentre principalement sur le marché turc.
En 2012, la marque ouvre une boutique d’une surface de 800 m² au Maroc au centre commercial Almazar, Marrakech.
En juin 2016, la marque ouvre sa première boutique en Tunisie.
LC WAIKIKI recrute HR Manager, Comptable et IT Specialist
- Bookkeeping activities of the stores
- Responsible of accounts payable process (cash & bank, supplier, contractor and customer account recording and collection/payment cycles),
- Reconsolidation of GL accounts and monthly closing process,
- Prepare financial statements (balance sheet, profit, and loss, cash flow, etc.) and submit periodical management reports to Group Finance function,
- Supporting to prepare and submit official declarations (to the tax authority, social security institution, etc.) in a timely manner,
- Periodical bank, customer and supplier account reconciliations,
- Payroll preparation, fixed asset register bookings,
- Support Exportation & Importation process
- Participate in budgeting and future projections
Education & Language Skills
- High school or University degree in Accounting
- Sound knowledge in local Tax laws and regulations
- Strong accounting background with accrual accounting mentality
- Experience in local bookkeeping
- Sounds IFRS financial reporting knowledge
- Business start-up experience is an asset
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar positions; retail experience is an asset
- Result oriented and have a positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- High sense of responsibility
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment.
-At LC Waikiki, our values being virtuous, achieving together, extensive expertise, being customer-oriented, challenging the difficulties.
-So if you ready to the dynamism and want to grow with challenges, come and join us!
-At LC Waikiki, we take the time to review each and every application due to LC Waikiki prerequisites. If your application found appropriate we will contact you via phone or email.
Country HR Manager-Morocco
To add value to the LC Waikiki Morocco business by acting as the strategic partner of the Country Manager in order to support the business growth. Working in close conjunction with the LC Waikiki headquarters you will be coordinating all corporate HR activities and people management processes relating to recruitment, promotion and our internal development programs.
- managing the local HR team,
- implementing local development of the corporate HR policy,
- supporting managers in their day-to-day managerial activities,
- advising on current legislation and employment law by keeping up to date with changes in employment legislation,
- taking care of the talent acquisition and talent management
- providing input and guidance to the HR processes such as salary review or appraisal process,
- management of issues such as disciplinary and grievance
- cooperating with external authorities and services providers,
Key Competencies / Attributes:
- University degree in business / human resources,
- Minimum 5 years of experience in human resources including 3 years in a similar position
- Fluency in written and verbal English and Arabic is a must,
- Very good knowledge of local legislation and common law and practical approach on applying legal solutions,
- Ability to build good relationships with people at all levels within and outside the organization,
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills,
- Flexibility of thinking, creativeness and innovative approach to arising business and HR issues,
- Excellent organisational skills: good work organisation with ability to adapt quickly to fast changing circumstance
IT Specialist – Morocco
-Maintain and support point of sale and back office systems
-Support new store openings, functionality enhancements and upgrades
-Configure and maintain computers, POS peripherals, handheld terminals and networking equipment in retail stores
-Provide first level support to customers’ requests
-Perform diagnostics of customer issues
-Resolve customer issues by troubleshooting over the phone with customer contacts
-Refer customer issues to upper level support when necessary
-On site diagnose, repair and upgrade hardware or software as necessary
-Ensure accurate documentation of all calls handled
-Perform follow-up call-backs with customers
-Keep up-to-date on all Service Desk processes and troubleshooting procedures
-University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
-Minimum 2 years of helpdesk support experience is a must; support experience in POS systems will be a plus
-Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
-Preferably MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate) certified
-Strong knowledge of Windows server/client operating systems, PC hardware and local area networking
-Minimum entry level knowledge of SQL Server
-Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment
-Ability to fill multiple roles simultaneously
-Able to travel frequently locally and abroad
-Excellent troubleshooting skills
-Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
-Team player and strong in communication
At LC Waikiki, we take the time to review each and every application due to LC Waikiki prerequisites. If your application found appropriate we will contact you via phone or email.