La Société Américaine Lear Corporation recrute 2 Profils:
-Country Talent Acquisition Manager.
Lear est l’un des plus grands fournisseurs mondiaux de sièges automobiles et de systèmes électroniques. Lear fournit des systèmes de sièges et des composants complets, ainsi que des produits électroniques traditionnels et à haute tension / haute puissance ainsi que des E-Systems et des composants.
Avec des installations dans 37 pays sur six continents, Lear opère dans toutes les principales régions productrices d’automobiles du monde.
Avec un chiffre d’affaires de 18,6 milliards de dollars en 2016, Lear se classe au 151e rang des 500 meilleures entreprises.
Basée à Southfield, dans le Michigan, les produits de classe mondiale de Lear sont conçus, fabriqués et fabriqués par une équipe diversifiée de plus de 150 000 employés.
Les actions Lear sont cotées à la Bourse de New York sous le symbole [LEA].
Lear Corporation recrute Talent Acquisition Manager et Supply Analyst
Country Talent Acquisition Manager – Morocco & France
An exciting opportunity has been opened within Lear Corporation for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our European Recruitment Organization tasked with overseeing all salaried hiring in Morocco and France. Based out of our Rabat offices in Morocco and reporting directly to the Head of Recruitment for Europe and Africa, you will work closely with Business Stakeholders to drive Lear’s Business Goals by ensuring Lear hires the best talent in the region.
Morocco is Lear’s largest country in Europe and Africa with both Manufacturing Operations and Engineering R&D departments supporting both Seating and E Systems Business Units operating out of it. With 1 new Greenfield manufacturing facility already confirmed for Morocco in 2020 Lear’s footprint will continue to grow there. Whilst France is smaller in terms of numbers it still offers a wide variety of Talent Acquisition requirements given the 4 manufacturing facilities and 1 HQ office operating within the country.
As TAM for Morocco and France your duties may include (but not be limited to)
- Becoming “The Face of Recruitment” for the 2 countries establishing key relationships with Business and HR leaders
- Directly assuming responsibility for salaried hiring driving performance and delivery
- Reporting on market trends and hiring performance vs business forecast
- Driving the concept of Diversity in hiring through innovative and targeted marketing campaigns
- Driving employer branding campaigns through online job boards and social media platforms
To be a success in this role you must have
- A minimum of 5 years experience working experience managing the full recruitment lifecycle for salaried vacancies
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver hiring solutions
- Strong Organizational skills with a proven record in being able to plan, present and track project activities.
- Excellent communication skills with a fluency in English and French language
It is the mission of a supply analyst to Ensure raw material availability, for production requirement within the best lead time, in a way to not deviate from the Target stock level.
- Manage the supply of materials that correspond to the assigned suppliers and that are necessary for manufacturing, in accordance with the guidelines of the Chief Procurement Officer, with the objective of obtaining in the suppliers’ deliveries the standard levels of quality and service as well as Costs consistent with the objectives of the companies
- Be responsible for ensuring that the supply of the materials of the supplier (s) assigned by the person in charge of the supplies is in conformity with the needs of my manufacture, on time.
- Ensure the follow-up and the necessary steps to ensure the time of reception of the material of the supplier (s) assigned, so that any failure likely to occur in the procedure is brought to the knowledge of the planning department, in order to prevent any failure towards the customers.
- Be responsible for the management and inventory analysis of the materials of the supplier (s) assigned.
- Carries out the simulations and the analyzes necessary in order to foresee sufficiently « breaks » of stocks or the creation of excess material of the supplier (s) assigned in advance, in collaboration with the decomposition planning and takes the necessary corrective measures.
- Be the interlocutor of the department of quality control, for the batches of material rejected, and undertakes the appropriate approaches with a view to their solution.
- Ensure the respect of the commitments signed or agreed by the Purchasing Department with the supplier (s) assigned with regard to the supply, and communicates to him any anomaly.
To be successful for this role:
- Ability to work in a high-tempo environment and interact with team members over a wide scope of the organization.
- Minimum 2 years experiences in Demand & Supply Management
- Good Business English
- Expertise in Supply Chain Management
- Basics of supply chain is a plus
- Good negotiator skills
- Strong communication skills both in French and English
- Lear corporation Kenitra (E-Systems)