Mandarin Oriental Marrakech renforce ses effectifs avec:
-Bar Manager (Ling Ling by Hakkasan).
-Learning & Development Manager.
Avec les montagnes de l’Atlas en toile de fond et de pittoresques étangs au milieu du décor, Mandarin Oriental, Marrakech est niché dans 20 hectares d’oliviers et de jardins paysagers aux senteurs de jasmin, de galants de nuit et de plus de 100 000 roses.
À seulement 10 minutes de la célèbre médina, cet élégant complexe hôtelier contemporain donne un sentiment de dépaysement et de sérénité, avec seulement 54 villas de luxe et 9 suites spacieuses, un spa de classe mondiale et d’excellents restaurants supervisés par le chef de renom Meryem Cherkaoui.
Situé en plein cœur de la ville, Mandarin Oriental, Marrakech se trouve à proximité des plus célèbres attractions touristiques locales.
Proche de la médina et des autres principaux centres d’intérêt de la ville.
Accès direct à deux des meilleurs clubs de golf de Marrakech, le Royal Golf et le Golf Al Maade.
Golf Amelkis à 5 minutes en voiture.
Aéroport international Marrakech-Ménara à seulement 15 minutes en voiture.
Profitez d’un environnement calme et serein et d’un accès très simple aux montagnes de l’Atlas.
Suites et Villas
Avec un hébergement composé exclusivement de villas et de suites, Mandarin Oriental, Marrakech offre la promesse d’un luxe authentique. C’est aussi un lieu de détente et d’intimité dans un cadre exquis.
54 villas d’une à deux chambres, aux superficies comprises entre 288 et 423 mètres carrés, disposant chacune d’une piscine chauffée, d’un Jacuzzi et d’une douche à ciel ouvert à l’intérieur d’un jardin privatif clos
7 grandes suites aux superficies comprises entre 135 et 218 mètres carrés, disposant chacune d’un bassin sur la terrasse et d’une vue exceptionnelle
2 Infinity Pool Suites, adjacentes au Spa de l’hôtel, chacune avec sa piscine privative à débordement
Un magnifique décor mêlant modernité et tradition marocaine
Dîner gastronomique marocain ou repas décontracté au bord de la piscine: chacun de nos restaurants et bars offrent une expérience unique.
Cuisine marocaine traditionnelle agrémentée d’une touche contemporaine au Mes’Lalla
Service de restauration en plein air, tout au long de la journée, au Pool Garden
Petit déjeuner, collations légères, pâtisseries et champagne dans le décor chic et contemporain du Salon Berbère
Spécialités gastronomiques cantonaises et cocktails innovants servis dans une ambiance musicale éclectique au Ling Ling par Hakkasan
Plats internationaux et marocains servis dans le cadre intime de votre villa ou votre suite avec notre service de restauration en Villa, 24 heures sur 24.
Mandarin Oriental Marrakech renforce ses effectifs avec 5 Nouveaux Profils
The Sales Manager is responsible for the servicing and management of specific accounts within an assigned area. He will assist the Director of Sales in focusing and motivating the sales team to achieve the room night goals for their particular market segment as laid out in the Marketing Plan.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Generate rooms business from existing and potential accounts
- Coordinating customer requirements with other departments in order to achieve maximum guest satisfaction and profitability for the hotel
- Responsible for the account management of key and prospect accounts
- Keeps up to date with progress of all projects in the city to ensure capture of all potential business
- Makes recommendations for shortfalls and opportunities
- Attends customer events, trade shows and sales missions to maintain, build and develop key relationships
- Ensures that all calls and sales leads are answered in a timely manner and as per company standards
- Promotes harmony and team work within department as well as with all other departments
- Supports customer loyalty and property’s brand standards by delivering service excellence
- Carries out site visits as per company standards
- Keeps up to date with market trends and utilizes all Business Intelligence reports available
Key Competencies & Requirements
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management or relevant education
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the hotel industry, luxury hotel experience is preferred
- Experience in representing hotel at trade shows and sales missions
- Fluent in French, English and third language is a plus
- Takes initiative, presentable and outgoing.
The Head Concierge supervises the concierge team and sets the department goals to help team members to create an exceptional guest experience in accordance to the vision and management of the Guest Experience Director.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
The Head Concierge is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise daily Concierge operations
- Set Departmental objectives, work schedules, policies and procedures
- Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of the Concierge team members with an emphasis on training and teamwork
- Ensure team members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies as well as a good knowledge of the local area
- Create new experiences to propose to our guests
- Maximise sales revenues through up-selling programmes and experiences
- Monitor guest satisfaction reports and implement actions to improve results
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel areas
- Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
- Attend Rooms Division meetings, as required
Key Competencies & Requirements
- A degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
- Concierge / Front Office supervisory experience in the luxury hospitality industry
- Fluent in French, English and third language is a plus
- Possess strong commercial awareness and sales capabilities
- Excellent leadership skills, inter-personal and communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Excellent grooming standards
Bar Manager (Ling Ling by Hakkasan)
Key Responsibilities Of The Position
- Insure that the Bar Team adheres to all standards while delivering an exceptional product with great consistency
- Supervise the day-to-day bar operations
- Initiate training for subordinates to enhance their beverage knowledge and skills
- Responsible to update and enhance the bar menu, update as required
- Responsible to stock control & purchasing
- Engage with guests within the bar area and able to recommend cocktails and suggest alternatives
- Drive innovation behind the bar, though, product, offering, activities, entertainment…
- Initiate promotions and other sales activities
- Plan activities for guest in relation to bartending (mixology class, spirit tasting…)
- Bring dynamism at the bar and position the bar as a destination, beyond the outlet
- Be fully aware of licensing regulations and operating hours
- Maintain a regular cleaning schedule
- Check the preparation of the mise-en-place
- Check all bar counters, furniture, service equipment are in good conditions & well equipped
- Inspect all staffs’ uniforms, personal hygiene, grooming and punctuality
- Supervise all staff in service
- Supervise the whole teams’ performances
- Effective and tactfully handling guests’ comments and complaints
- Maximise revenue and achieve set targets through effective up-selling
- Foster positive thinking within the operation to increase team spirit
- Ensure that par stock levels are maintained at all times
- Assist the Accounts Department with all inventories
- Have sound knowledge of all food & beverages and cocktails
- Find ways to improve the efficiency of the operations that will benefit both our clients and the
- Propose, and initiate when approved, new services and products for our guests
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by the department head from time to time
- Conduct daily briefings
- Build up the good relationship with customers and build loyalty
- Relevant experience in bar or all-day-dining restaurant and at least 2 years at supervisory level
- Strong bar technical skills
- Good communication skills with good command in French & English, knowledge in other languages is an advantage
- Pleasant personality
- Connected to nightlife
- Interest in music, fashion, and food is a must
- Dynamic and innovative state of mind
The Executive Chef will report into the Director of F&B and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Show creativity and innovation, striving for continuous improvement
- Foster positive thinking and motivation within all kitchens by giving active assistance and advice on more effective ways of running kitchens
- Plan in conjunction with the Outlet Chefs and Outlet Managers activities, promotions and menu implementations according to the annual marketing plans
- Ensure that all designated action points from daily briefings or other operational meetings are being followed by the individuals concerned.
- Be responsible and accountable for the overall food costs as well as kitchen supplies, kitchen energy costs and kitchen utensils
- Conduct fortnightly inspections of kitchens and restaurants with minuted follow-ups
- Plan co-ordinate and supervise all menu implementations in a timely manner
- Assist in the preparation and control daily and weekly market lists
- Create and develop new dishes and recipes by keeping up with the latest market trends
- Constantly strive to improve kitchen operation procedures
- Be fully responsible for the labour budget of the kitchen department
- Control manpower distribution throughout the kitchens, by overseeing the scheduling of all sections and makes adjustments anticipating unscheduled business
- Create enthusiasm for training and development amongst all the Culinary Brigade
- Communicate local and international food trends and market needs to all staff
- In association with the F&B Director continually seek to improve revenues in all F&B outlets
- Find ways to improve the efficiency of the operations which will benefit our guests.
Learning & Development Manager
The L&D Manager will be responsible for the following duties:
- To identify, establish and monitor operational, supervisory and managerial Learning and Development needs and requirements, and provide feedback on a monthly basis to the Director of Human Resources
- To support the activities of departmental managers and trainers, and to ensure that all Learning & Development activities are geared towards the achievement of the hotel strategic objectives
- To organise regular planned Fire, Health & Safety and Food Hygiene training to ensure that all legislation is adhered to; as well as recorded and reviewed in conjunction with the FLHSSE Supervisor where applicable
- To deliver and manage a three day Hotel Orientation Programme for all new starters in accordance with hotel and company standards and procedures
- To be responsible for the recording of all Learning and Development activities on the database
- To hold a monthly “Departmental Trainers” meeting in order to elevate the profile of Learning & Development and promote a greater consistency in the levels of Learning & Development delivered across departments, with a specific focus on departmental LQE’s, 11 Pillars and Mission Statement
- To deliver hotel Legendary Quality Experience (LQE) Customer Relations training on a monthly basis (or as required)
- To produce a Learning & Development Calendar encompassing operative, supervisory and managerial Learning & Development activities
- To support and counsel Heads of Department & Departmental Managers with their departmental and personal Learning & Development requirements
- To ensure Learning & Development expenditure remains in accordance with Human Resources budget, and to liaise with the Director of Human Resources where appropriate to ensure appropriate allocation of resources
- To monitor the completion of Performance Appraisals via monthly auditing process, and on completion, to review Performance Appraisals identifying Learning & Development needs and to build these into training plans accordingly
- To support the Management Trainee Programmes in conjunction with the HODs
- To co-ordinate all student/trainee programmes according to Hotel and Company policies and procedures
- To support hotel recognition programme such as Colleague of the Month, Moment of Delight, Learning and Development certificates
- To provide counselling and welfare support to colleagues where required
- To conduct an annual Learning Needs Analysis of all departments as part of the Learning and Development strategy for the preceding year
- To manage, support and deliver where appropriate, MOHG current management development initiatives
- To carry out any other reasonable requests as requested by the Director of Human Resources
What we are looking for
- Excellent Communications skills and fluent in Arabic, French and English
- High level of Interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in L&D/Training in an international environment.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic.