Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort recrute les profils suivants:
-Financial Manager in charge Revenue.
-Assistant F&B Manager.
-Director Food & Beverage.
-Director Sales & Marketing.
-Yoga & Wellness Expert.
La réussite et la croissance d’une entreprise tiennent aux hommes et aux femmes qui la composent. Tous ensemble, avec nos personnalités, nos compétences et nos expériences, nous faisons la richesse de notre resort.
L’hôtellerie est un secteur dans lequel les rapports humains sont le cœur de notre métier.
Développé par le groupe Kerzner International qui a mis son expertise et son savoir-faire au service de ce superbe complexe touristique, le Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort est une destination du Maroc, unique et authentique.
Premier établissement et emblème d’une marque que le prestigieux groupe hôtelier a créé, il inaugure un concept inédit qui sera décliné à travers le monde.
Nos valeurs clés:
Kerzner International et Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort partagent des valeurs communes:
- Émerveiller le client
- Développer des personnes passionnées et impliquées
- Rechercher continuellement la perfection
- Réaliser des résultats performants et durables
Financial Manager in charge Revenue
Nous sommes actuellement à la recherche d’un Responsable financier en charge des revenus expérimenté pour rejoindre notre agréable Resort développé par le groupe Kerzner International qui a mis son expertise et son savoir-faire au service de ce superbe complexe touristique unique et authentique afin de créer des expériences exceptionnelles et des souvenirs éternels.
Fonctions et responsabilités clés
- Animer et manager une équipe.
- Etre responsable de la vérification et du rapprochement journalier des transactions de revenus.
- Examiner les ajustements des revenus de tous les systèmes de facturation.
- Assurer la vérification journalière des encaissements et assurer les contrôles inopinés de tous les points de vente.
- Assurer l’analyse et suivi des écarts
- Etre responsable du contrôle des fonds de caisse distribués aux départements et aux caissiers.
- Assurer le contrôle des packages, des discount et Void
- Préparer les reporting d’activité
- Veiller au respect des procédures et remonter les anomalies à la Hiérarchie.
- Bac+5 ou plus en finance ou équivalent
- 5 ans d’expérience ou plus dans un poste similaire
- Grandes qualités managériales, sens de l’écoute et esprit d’analyse
- Maîtrise du système Opera
- Excllent Anglais et Français
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Director Security in our unique Resort designed by Kerzner International Group to offer amazing experiences and everlasting memories!
As a Director Security you are responsible to protect guests, employees and company assets, ensuring all Resort properties are adequately secured. Also responsible for activity reporting investigating and recording, ensure compliance with all security standards, legal and statutory requirements.
Your responsibilities will also include but not be limited to:
- Direct and coordinate the activities of the security team to provide services that are above and beyond for customer and colleagues satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain crisis management, contingency planning and policies & procedures.
- Monitor team performance through continuous learning and development.
- Assist operations to acheive their activities and events in a secure and safe environment.
We are looking for a Security Director with at least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role. Fluency in French and English with solid knowledge of local legislation. A high level of integrity and the capability to follow rules and procedures without compromises are essential.
Assistant F&B Manager
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Assist Food & Bev Manager in our unique Resort designed by Kerzner International Group to offer amazing experiences and everlasting memories!
We are looking for a talented Assist Food & Bev Manager who will Assist the Food & Bev Director in the day to day operations and in the management and administration of the activity.
Main responsibilities are not limited to:
- Assist in planning, forecasting and executing food & beverage orders
- Process customer complaints patiently
- Plan alternative recipes for customers with special dietary needs
- Check food & beverage supplies and place orders when needed
- Assist in tracking and ordering shipments
- Communicate and build strong relationships with vendors
- Adhere to food, health and safety standards
- Assist in Planning, hiring, training, overseeing and managing the members of staff
- Oversee and supervise the welcoming of customers
- Always strive towards an exceptional customer experience
- 5 years of experience in managing food & beverage or similar role
- Customer oriented approach
- Excellent communication both in French & English, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational and time-management skills
Director Food & Beverage
We are looking for a talented Food & Beverage Director who will be responsible for the dining experience of guests at all the Resort venues and instrumental to enhance and influence the overall guest experience while maintaining compliance with company practices, cost projections, and mission statements.
Main responsibilities are not limited to:
- Planning, organizing and directing the whole Food & Beverage service operations.
- Creating and maintaining menus that correspond to the highest satisfaction of guests.
- Being involved with staff management and development, guest interactions, office administration duties and relationship with vendors.
- Controlling inventory and monitoring budget expenses and costs to maximize revenue and profit while ensuring guaranty of best quality.
- Ensuring sanitation and safety standards and laws are met.
- High degree in Hospitality Management or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as Director of Food & Bev within large operation
- Excellent English & French
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Director Sales & Marketing
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Director of Sales & Marketing in our unique Resort designed by Kerzner International Group, to offer amazing experiences and everlasting memories!
As a Director of Sales & Marketing, you will work closely with the General Manager to establish and drive all sales, reservations, marketing, communications, promotional and product development programs, targeted toward existing and new markets for Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort, with full accountability for achievement of annual revenue budget.
- Develop and implement annual commercial plan to achieve annual business objectives.
- Lead, manage and monitor all day-to-day sales and marketing activities with focus on developing strategic value-based outcomes that enable achievement of sales objectives.
- Lead the preparation of regular business reports including monthly reports, annual goals and targets, sales and marketing budget, forecasts and other reports as required.
- Monitor the achievement objectives and goals and takes appropriate action to correct shortfalls versus the strategic plan.
- Manage and drive all key business segments for the Resort and in close collaboration with Revenue Management.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Manage key and niche accounts across the main segments and execute account plans to key clients within these segments.
- Execute and attend client events, trade shows and sales missions to maintain, build and develop key relationships with clients across domestic, regional and international markets.
- Drive and leverage the Kerzner Regional Sales Office (RSO) network to achieve budgeted goals. Track and measure productivity of key accounts working with RSOs to develop sales programs and initiatives.
- Oversee on-property marketing, communications and sales activities ensuring brand quality.
- Understand and contribute to overall revenue management initiatives and strategies to ensure every revenue opportunity is maximized.
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Develop and establish an experienced and successful team. Ensures a challenging and exciting environment to encourage full career development and personal growth.
- Ensures that all policies and procedures as well as company standards are in place and functioning effectively, and contracts are set in accordance with the legislation and the company standards.
- Provide proper collateral and information vehicles to keep customers informed an updated on the Resort.
- Supports the company business processes, corporate and the Resort goals and contributes the enhancement of customer value.
- Grow relationships at the appropriate levels, both internally and externally that enable the development and advancement of sales initiatives.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in similar role in the luxury hotel industry
- High degree of commercial awareness and hotel management.
- Strong knowledge of the principles and practices within the sales/marketing/hospitality profession
- Proficiency in MS Office and property management systems.
- Strong media, presentation and computer skills.
- Fluency in both English and French written and spoken, other languages will be a plus.
- Outgoing and extrovert with high level communication skills.
- Strong influencing, negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Business planning skills and budget management skills.
- Strong statistical analysis and business case development
Yoga & Wellness Expert
We are on the lookout for an experienced Yoga & Wellenss Expert to join our team at our luxury Resort developed by Kerzner International group, to create amazing experiences and everlasting memories!
Our talented Yoga & Wellenss Expert will assist guests with wellness & yoga requests and carry out training sessions as per guest requirements, and ensuring that the fitness centre is kept clean and tidy at all times during the day as per resort standards.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and ensure that equipment is kept clean and functioning correctly.
- Assist guests with requests and ensure towels, refreshments and reading material is prepared and extended to guests as per resort standards.
- Attend the briefings with the manager ensuring knowledge of all resort activities and events and daily tasks.
- Ensure the fitness centre is kept clean and tidy at all times as per resort standards.
- Comply with health and safety standards of the resort.
- Attend to duty on time in proper uniform well groomed.
- Be flexible in scheduling as per resort requirements.
- Attend Yoga trainings as per resort requirements.
- International Qualification for Yoga trainer certificate, First Aid course.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to have a strong customer focus
- Leadership abilities
- Strong communication skills.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a talented DJ Artist who will be responsible for engaging with listeners, queueing up playlists, presenting commercials, performing interviews, taking music requests, and generating interest in the show.
- Be adept at handling different technical broadcast equipment
- Review the weekly and daily playlist
- Ensure music and commercials are played on schedule
- Take music requests and engage with listeners
- Interview guests
- Mix and play music at events
- Bachelor’s degree in Radio Journalism or similar field.
- 3 years of experience as a DJ Artist
- Excellent communication skills (French & English)
- Knowledge of modern music trends
- Good presenting and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of current affairs and world news
- Ability to empathize with listeners