A propos de Nokia
Nous créons les technologies pour connecter le monde. Fort des capacités de recherche et d’innovation de Nokia Bell Labs, nous mettons à disposition des fournisseurs de services de communication, gouvernements, grandes entreprises et utilisateurs finaux, le portefeuille de produits, services et licences le plus complet du marché.
Nous adhérons aux normes d’éthique les plus élevées lorsque nous créons une technologie avec un objectif social, de qualité et d’intégrité. Nokia déploie les infrastructures pour la 5G et l’Internet des Objets et façonne l’avenir des technologies afin de transformer l’expérience humaine.
Nokia recrute 5 Profils
Solution Selling Specialist
- Have advanced communication skills with recognized know-how in customer presentation
- Be mobile – moderate to high travel frequency depending on projects needs
- Have the ability to work under strong pressure and limited timeline
- Have the ability to work effectively across cultures, languages, time-zones, in remote management (distributed organization).
- Endorse strong commitments to the team objectives and teamwork spirit.
- Be autonomous in every aspect of his mission
IP NPI & Network Design Engineer
- B. Sc. Degree in Computer, Electronics, Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent disciplines,
- Preferred Certifications include: SRA, 3RP, NRSII, NRSI, CCIE/CCNA/CCNP, JNCIA/JNCIE/JNCIS is advantage.
- Excellent communication skills verbal & written and documentation.
- Strong troubleshooting, problem solving skills and working experiences on routers/switches.
- Ability to learn effectively and quickly,
- Team player, and able to work on own initiative.
- Ability to travel (both domestic and abroad).
- Languages: Fluent English, French is a plus, Arabic is a plus.
- Minimum 5 year IP experience.
Customer Solution Architect
Manages the design of CEMoD solution for various customers, in terms of all the technical aspects including feature content, delivery date and quality of the technical solution, from offer preparation through deployment activities and customer acceptance.
Is the customer prime interface for all the solution aspects and manages the day to day relationship with the customer. Works closely with sales / presales and PM / TPM to insure delivery of the solution as per customer requirements
*The Solution Architect acts as a trusted advisor partnering with the customer on its strategy positioning & end-user understanding thanks to end-to-end architecture on multiple domains.
*Define the global solution architecture that meet complex customer needs. Also follow-up of the architecture evolution during project.
*Understands and captures critical customer inputs of stakeholders such as decision makers, technical staff and end users market expectations.
*Translates them into effective requirements and provides a variety of solutions including multi-disciplined services, meeting complex customer’ business, operational, functional, health, safety and regulatory needs profitably.
*Applies solution architecture methodology, best practices, processes and principles to create innovative solutions that yield value for the customer.
*Maintains solution integrity, including verification that the solution meets customers’ implicit, explicit and dynamic requirements using principles of change control and up-scopes.
*Identifies problems and risks early, including integration within customer’s environment. Explicitly highlights obstacles and propose actions to address them.
*Providing third level in-country knowledge for CEMoD Architecture and different software/hardware impact
IP Resident Engineer
- The IP Resident Engineer will part Regional IP Customer Engineering
- The ability to work closely with the Technical Manager and the Solutions Designer to ensure the best delivery of the solution as per the agreed scope, and in accordance with the HLD/LLD.
- Solution integration and configuration in customer networks.
- Acceptance Test Plan creation, detail MOPs and solution test execution.
- Technical product/solution troubleshooting and assisting in technical resolution or workaround definition.
- Create and maintain customer relationship over the project life cycle and provide consultant support for technical evolutions and best practices.
- Interaction with other NMS experts to up skill continuously to the latest evolutions
- The role will require short term international travel, sometimes on a short notice basis.
- Mobility: Frequently inside Middle East and Africa
- The IP role is an integral part of the IP Routing Customer Engineering, the ability to work as part of a distributed team is critical.
- A flexible approach to work, especially when communicating with other Alcatel-Lucent groups (sometimes in different time zones), is essential.
- The ability to thrive under pressure and to cope with stressful and chaotic situations.
- Perform service provisioning when needed.
- Provide technical support to the customer operation team.
- Provide qualified, assistance for new equipment, new software releases, or because of changes in Customer’s administrative process.
- Set up procedures for performing day-to-day operational tasks.
- Train Customer’s personnel in preventing and correcting system faults while transferring knowledge and expertise from Nokia to Customer’s staff.
- Train Customer’s staff on new releases and recommended administrative processes.
- Follows up KPIs of the operator’s network in order to ensure the optimized usage of the deployed solution
- Lead all legal support to the business in dedicated major accounts in Northern Africa (including OHADA countries)
- As part of the legal department’s dynamic resourcing plan, provide support to Nokia’s other regional business
- Providing legal advice on a wide range of agreements with the customers and other business partners
- Provide legal training and education to business colleagues on Nokia policies, commercial law, compliance and other relevant legal matters for the sub-region and company
- Run multiple legal risk management initiatives in the sub-region to instill a positive, world class legal compliance culture and full adherence to internal and external governance requirements
- To review current processes in the organization, identify improvements and lead the change process
- Coordinate with all functions in identifying, developing and implementing improvements in line with Nokia standards, processes and policies