A. Passer les commandes composants aux fournisseurs en se basant sur le MRP workbench afin de respecter le délai demandé des commandes Clients (OTD demandé): Traitement journalier des exceptions MRP des PO
B. Améliorer le processus approvisionnement composant: Informer le « Procurement Supervisor » ainsi que la production sur les risques de retard suite au manque composant en communiquant le plan d’action (8D).
C. Suivre et optimiser le DOH
D. Suivre les commandes fournisseurs dès la passation/check confirmation jusqu’à livraison & paiement
E. Upload des forecast sur le système
F. Analyser le «shortage» report (commande client pour les 7 prochaines semaines).
G. Confirmer les délais des cotations ou commandes Clients au service ventes
H. Gestion des consommables
I. Force de proposition pour la réduction des E&O en lien avec le «Procurement Supervisor»
J. Participer aux chantiers d’amélioration continue (ELSS)
K. Respecter le standard 5S défini et les règles de sûreté, de sécurité et d’environnements définis.
L. Déployer Zero Incident Culture
-Bac + 5 en logistique/achat2 à 3 ans d’expérience dans un poste similaire.-Maîtrise des techniques d’approvisionnement
-Le sens de l’organisation et planification
-Maîtrise de l’outil informatique (Excel, Word).
-Maitrise d’un ERP (Exemple: Oracle/SAP)
-La réactivité et l’esprit d’analyse
-L’écoute, et la diplomatie
-Maîtrise du Français et de l’anglais
-Etre réactif , analyse, évaluation et prise d’initiative
-Organiser et rigoureux
-Etre ouvert aux changements
-Compréhension processus de production
A. Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment;
B. Process 3 way P.O. matching invoices and delivery notes;
C. Prepare cash advance requests;
D. Assist with putting together invoice report, maintain payment terms and resolve match hold
E. Maintain Daily cash balances report
F. Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices;
G. Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing reports to balances;
H. Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports and recording entries, Capex, Employee expenses, Suppliers expenses, Accruals, Prepaid expense;
I. Maintain and Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements.
J. Provide accurate and effective document preparation and records management relative to the AP function in accordance with records retention policies and procedures;
K. Maintain the compliance with internal control and policies and external regulations;
L. Carrying out other duties of Accounts Payable and other ad-hoc projects when requested
- Bac+5 in finance and accountancy
- 1 years minimum of Experience in the similar role
- Knowledge in principles basics of general accountancy
- Strong background in informatics tools: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong knowledge of the ERP ORACLE
- Good communication ability in ENGLISH AND FRENSH
- Team work
- Learn capacity
- Listening ability
- Respect internes protocols
Senior Industrial Buyer
Your Key Deliverables:
- Establishes and implements programs for supplying assigned commodities within cost and quality requirements according to the Regional Commodity Manager strategy, local business requirements and Eaton policies.
- Negotiates all operational contract terms (price, MOQ, lead time, VMI, consignment stock) under Commodity Manager Material management team guidance.
- Ensures Supplier performance according to contract terms and expedites any performance issues with support of supplier development team, with support of CMs.
- Initiates and implements process improvement activities in all assigned task areas.
- Leads, guides and reports cost out projects and administers cost out programs including schedule development to insure timely delivery of results.
- Works closely with the technical department and project sourcing department during new product development, in order to insure that:
- All the needed information will be filled within the ERP before the launch of the mass production.
- All components orders will be placed on time in order to launch the mass production on time.
- Ensures that the components and supplier’s data are kept up to date within the ERP for his/her own supplier base.
- Develop and maintain close and professional relationship with vendors.
- Master supplier Data base (correct and collect all datas needed, WISPER…), check for MSA with CMs
- Implement best Practices based on SCM EATON Policies, EBS tools…
- Deploy Zero Incident culture (ZIC): Report the near misses
- Participation in ELSS sites
- Technical engineering background
- Industrial Purchasing Experience
- Business acumen & Strong negotiation skills.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Interpersonal Communication Skills.
- Holding Self and Others Accountable.
- Drive to solution in highly complex situations.
- Work in cross functional team and international environment
Product Stewardship Engineer
Your Key Deliverables:
- Advocates Eaton’s commitments towards sustainable development in the engineering community of the electrical sector.
- Interprets existing, new and upcoming product stewardship-related regulations of markets affecting products of Eaton Electrical Sector.
- Translates product stewardship-related regulatory requirements into actionable product specifications.
- Tracks and reports the overall product compliance status on BU-, divisional-, and group-level by developing analytical product compliance status reports.
- Develops and implements methods to estimate and report the scope-3 emissions of the electrical sector product portfolio.
- Develops design principles, tools and methods to address and reduce product lifecycle emissions (“Design for Climate Change”).
- Develops and implements methods to quantify circularity such as recyclability, re-usability, durability and disassembly of products.
- Supports new product- and VAVE-programs regarding the execution of the ecodesign process (“Design for Compliance/Climate Change/Circularity – DfC3”) for ensuring that internal and external ecodesign-related requirements are met.
- Leads activities related to lifecycle assessments and environmental product declarations.
- 4+ years of experience in product-related compliance management.
- Comprehension of industry, regional, and country product stewardship-related requirements.
- Ability to collect, understand and communicate complex product-related requirements.
- Strong team-building skills.
- Strong organizational skills including ability to manage large number of disparate projects and to track projects through completion.
- Thorough knowledge of product-related design, production, and use practices.
- Adept at utilization of company-wide system for product-related data management.
- Ability to demonstrate managerial courage (e.g., managing varied interests representing potential conflicts).
- Ability to support cross-functional process improvement teams.
Salesforce Implementation Senior Analyst
Your main duties:
- Lead the service team’s readiness for implementation of Salesforce Field Program
- Complete pre-implementation assessments to start onboarding of new local service teams
- Provide a gap analysis between current / future states and identify potential pain points
- Manage data analysis & migration from multiple systems (including SAP, Oracle, Bahn, Lotus Notes, Siebel C360)
- Create and follow Organizational change Management roadmaps for pre/post go live to support local service teams
- Identify & communicate accordingly with key local stakeholders
- Define how the new change will affect the end user
- Create “what’s in it for me” messaging for each end user profile to support system adoption
- Provide regular status updates to stakeholders to ensure alignment
- Support creation of training materials and training of local “super users”
- Ensure proper knowledge transfer of system and processes to the local service teams
- Create feedback mechanisms to ensure best practice
- Ensure program sponsors and steering committee members are kept informed
- Work closely with the RBPO to highlight design gaps & support with solutioning
- Gather feedback and articulate local service team questions/concerns during implementation phase
- Propose enhancement options to the Salesforce design
- Explore opportunities for external system integration
- Analyze potential design change Vs business process change to minimize customization and maintain scalability of solution Track, oversee & report on progress of the current implementation project
- Evaluate user adoption of new system and processes
- Provide support as the single point of contact during project warranty post go-live
- Capture lessons learnt to improve future implementations
- Business/IT/Technical education
- 3-5 years of experience of IT project management and implementation is essential
- Previous experience of field service system deployments is essential
- First-hand practical experience within Field Service would be useful
- Understanding and experience of agile/SCRUM methodology
- SCRUM master certification would be beneficial
- Salesforce certification/experience would be beneficial
- SAP ERP / Oracle 11i / Siebel C360 knowledge would be beneficial
- Communication – excellent written & verbal skills to ensure effective communication to all levels of stakeholders across EMEA service business
- Organizational Change Management – creating OCM roadmaps & regular communications for each deployment & overall program level
- Project Management – ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously and complete projects with tight deadlines
- Integration – understanding of field service business requirements from applications and integration between enterprise level systems (Salesforce FS, SAP ERP, PDH, TPH, etc)
- Scheduling & Prioritization – prioritizing roll-out requirements with local service teams
- Self-starter – ability to proactively take on new challenges with enthusiasm and confidence
A. Provide a quality of service
B. Maintains high performance of our products
C. Support the teal in customer satisfaction
D. Promote our global solutions
E. Provides commercial support such as order entry, price checking, order clearing, coordination of delivery
F. Interfaces with customers, logistics, manufacturing and/or sales representative to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions.
G. Provides assistance to internal and external customers in areas such as product order fulfilment processes, customer service requests such as and-to-end order status, product changes.
H. Resolves problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics.
I. Drives customer loyalty through increased productivity, improved value and through a high performance culture.
-Bachelor/master (Bac +2) degree of Electrical Engineering
-Minimum 2-3 years of customer service related experience
-Drive for results and collaborative style.
-Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills (Written and Verbal).
-Maintain positive customer relationships through active listening, prompt resolution of problems, and projecting a positive, professional attitude.
-Teamwork, networking and continuous learning skills.
-Good organizational and computer skills required to manage and organize high volume and diverse transactions