A propos de Qatar Airways
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
الخطوط الجوية القطرية تعلن عن حملة أخرى للتوظيف لفائدة الشباب المغاربة يوم 7 نونبر 2018
QR19085 – Airport Services Agent | Qatar Airways | Casablanca
- Delivering the highest level of Customer Service at all customer touch points
- Constant liaison with Check-in, Boarding Gate, Ramp, Cargo, Lounge.
- Supervising service partners’ activities for the smooth acceptance of passengers.
- Directing Arriving/Departing passengers to respective areas such as Arrival Hall, Transfer Area, Departure Gate, Lounge, etc
- Checking entry requirements (visas, residence permits) are met
- Coordinating with Cargo, Fuelling company, Baggage Make up Area, aircraft loading team, catering suppliers for a smooth turnaround
- Handling of company mail
- Performing pre- and post-flight administration duties
- Handling baggage claims
- Ensuring compliance with QR Safety and Security requirements.
- On Time Performance
You will have a post graduate diploma education or equivalent. To be successful in this role you will require a minimum of 2 or more years’ proven experience in an Airline or GHA as Passenger Handling and /or Ground Operations staff, with a good knowledge of the Airport working environment. You will be an energetic, enthusiastic, stress resistant person with a positive can-do attitude, a strong team player, have a flexible approach, have strong decision making skills and possess solid commercial awareness. You will have excellent attention to detail and be able to work quickly and accurately under pressure. Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment is essential. You must be proficient in Microsoft Office. Amadeus Reservations and Altea would be desirable.Must be willing to work shifts including weekends and night shifts.
Fluency in English (Oral and written) is essential for this role. Knowledge of Amadeus Reservations & DCS will be an added advantage.
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport