A propos de Qatar Airways
Sur une période relativement courte, Qatar Airways a dépassé le seuil de 150 destinations dans le monde, proposant des niveaux d’excellences jamais atteints qui ont permis à la compagnie d’être reconnue comme la meilleure au monde.
Elue Compagnie Aérienne de l’Année en 2011, 2012 et 2015 par Skytrax, Qatar Airways a gagné la confiance des voyageurs.
Voyager en avion dans le monde entier est maintenant considéré comme un acquis. Avec un nombre plus important de passagers et plus de choix disponible dans les airs, les compagnies aériennes qui cherchent à maintenir ou à accroître leur position sur le marché doivent proposer un service de grande qualité avec une efficacité toujours croissante.
Dans cet environnement excessivement concurrentiel, Qatar Airways a connu une expansion phénoménale avec une croissance moyenne de 30% par an de son réseau et avec une flotte qui comporte aujourd’hui plus de 175 appareils, l’une des plus modernes actuellement dans les airs. Notre réseau inclut désormais des destinations clés tant business que loisir en Europe, au Moyen Orient, en Afrique, en Asie Pacifique, en Amérique du Nord et du Sud, avec des vols en provenance et à destination de Doha, capitale du Qatar.
Depuis le nouveau départ de la compagnie en 1997, Qatar Airways a reçu de nombreuses récompenses et félicitations, accédant ainsi à l’élite des compagnies aériennes accréditées 5 Etoiles selon Skytrax.
Une partie de cette excellence est de vous offrir une satisfaction en ligne d’exception avec le nouveau site qatarairways.com qui propose une formidable solution d’achats de voyages.
Le nouveau site présente également de hauts niveaux de transparence tarifaire, une nouvelle section d’offres de vols et un outil de navigation plus aisé pour trouver l’information que vous recherchez. Que vous commenciez à planifier votre voyage en ligne ou que vous soyez en train de récupérer vos bagages à votre retour, vous pouvez compter continuellement sur un service d’exception avec Qatar Airways.
Notre objectif permanent est d’exceller dans tout ce que nous faisons et le fait d’être considérés comme les meilleurs au monde est une formidable réussite dans notre existence relativement jeune.
Qatar Airways recrute 4 Profils. Postulez avant le 26 Mars 2019
Airport Services Duty Officer
In this role, you will be responsible for the overall control of the shift as a direct representative of the Airport Services Manager. You will monitor the activities of all flights, staff and GHA as well as third party contractors to ensure an efficient operation that runs safely and punctually, on a daily basis. You will also ensure punctuality and safety of all Qatar Airways operations.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Responsible for the day to day operations and acts as a liaison between the airport service providers and users
- Provides input and recommendations to management to improve the effectiveness of the daily operations
- Responsible for ensuring passenger and aircraft handling conform to safety and security requirements
- Manage and control manpower on the shift to optimise utilisation and maintain staff morale and discipline
- Conduct spot-checks on operations and staff to ensure adequate standards are maintained
- Responsible for resolving customer problems and complains effectively and liaising with all departments including customer relations to provide resolution
To be effective in this role, you will need a bachelors degree combined with a minimum of four years of job-related experience with three of those years in an airline or reputed GHA at the supervisory level. You will need a good understanding of Qatar Airways Conditions of Carriage, International Civil Aviation Safety and Security procedures in accordance with ICAO and IATA and local authorities. You will also require knowledge of weight and balance, ramp handling and dangerous goods regulations.
You will need to be fluent (written and spoken) in English to perform this role.
Airport Services Agent
- Being visible to ensure that the highest level of service is provided in a professional manner
- Liaising with Check-In, and other related areas for the smooth acceptance of passengers
- Escorting and directing arriving/departing passengers to the respective areas such as Hotel Desk, Visa Counter, Transfer Desk, Premium Lounges, and Boarding Gates
- Assisting Duty Officer to handle company materials and records
- Working with GHA for quick processing of hotel and transfer passengers
- Conducting pre-flight administration to ensure the smooth running of every Qatar Airways flight departure
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
To be successful in this role, you will have high school qualification (e.g. O level, Year 10, minimum compulsory education) combined with a minimum of two years of experience in a similar role. You will have one or more years’ experience in a customer facing role with the airline / travel or hospitality sectors.Prior Airline experience would be a definite advantage along with completion of an IATA or Airline Basic Tariff and Pricing Course.You will need well developed interpersonal skills and require an upbeat and positive attitude to perform well in a very high pressure and demanding environment.Computer literacy is essential.
Fluency in English (both written and oral) are required for this role.
Must be willing to work shifts including weekends and night shifts
Airport Services Manager
In this role, you will ensure that Airport Operations in all areas run smoothly, in a cost effective manner, conforming to safety and security requirements. Ensure customers are provided with Qatar Airways 5 Star service promise, thus creating a competitive advantage for Qatar Airways in all ground products and services.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Contributing to the Ground Services strategy at a grass roots level, providing insights into customer demands and operational constraints to delivery
- Ensuring that overall airport operations meet QR’s standard, policies and procedure, satisfying local and International safety and security standards and conforming to aviation regulatory requirements
- Ensuring that both QR staff and Handling Agent always provide the highest level of service to both customers and colleagues and that they are delivering QR’s products and services at a five star level
- Managing the station’s budget and operating costs, enhancing and protecting revenue without compromising customer’s satisfaction, safety and security
- Managing the Handling agent and Suppliers to ensure that they deliver services and products as stipulated in the contract and in the performance assessment documents
- Leading, motivating and creating an enjoyable working environment that cultivates change and openness within the team; fostering excellent teamwork, a sense of commitment, reliability and accountability
- Collecting of potential bidders for ground handling and other key services at the airport, and for recommendations based on operational and service criteria
To be effective in this role, you will need a Bachelors Degree combined with a minimum of five years of job-related experience. You will need solid airline experience in a similar capacity, preferably for an international airline. Exposure to budget preparation and administration are required along with familiarity of methods and procedures of construction, planning and tender processes. Key to your success is an ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow. You will also need strong mentoring and coaching skills with an ability to train and develop subordinate’s skills whilst fostering team work.
Senior Airport Services Agent
In this role, you will lead and support the provision of service excellent to customers at the airport terminal, and help create a stress-free environment for customers whilst travelling. You will support in ensuring total quality service and adherence to the safety policies and security standards of the company. You will also ensure Premium Passengers receive total quality service.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Supervising Check-in, Transfer Desk, and other related areas for the smooth acceptance of passengers
- Liaising with Check-in, Transfer Desk, and support Airport Services Supervisor in all areas
- Escorting and directing Arriving/Departing passengers to the respective areas such as Hotel Desk, Visa Counter, Transfer Desk, Premium Lounges, and Boarding Gates
- Assisting Duty Officer to handle company material and records
- Liaising with the GHA to ensure smooth passenger handling and quick processing of hotel and transfer passengers
- Assisting passengers in regard to Entry Requirements, Visas, Residence Permits and ensuring smooth transition through through the airport facilities
- Performing other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit
To be successful in this role, you will need a High School Qualification combined with a minimum of three years experience in a customer service role with exposure to airport passenger handling. Completion of the IATA or Airline Basic Tariff and Pricing Course would be advantageous. You will need excellent interpersonal skills, a team oriented approach and strong IT and organisational skills. Previous exposure to a GDS, including the Amadeus ALTEA passenger handling system would be well regarded.
An upbeat and positive attitude are necessary to perform well in this very high pressure and demanding environment.
English language fluency (written and spoken) is a requirement for this position.