A propos de Roche
Nous sommes convaincus qu’il est urgent de proposer des solutions thérapeutiques et diagnostiques dès aujourd’hui tout en innovant pour l’avenir. Améliorer la vie des patients est notre raison d’être. Nous décidons et agissons avec courage. Nous avons la conviction qu’une croissance responsable servira le monde de demain.
C’est pour cela que, tous les jours, nous travaillons. Rigueur scientifique, éthique et accès à l’innovation médicale pour tous: voilà ce à quoi nous nous engageons. Nous agissons aujourd’hui pour que demain soit meilleur.
Nous sommes fiers de ce que nous sommes, de ce que nous faisons et de la manière dont nous le faisons. Partout dans le monde, dans chaque filiale, dans chaque équipe, nous travaillons unis par cette même conviction.
Roche recrute 3 Profils (Casablanca)
Market Access and Public Policy Head
Context and responsibilities
-Setup and lead the Market Access strategy.
-Insure optimal and timely access to Roche portfolio.
-Develop productive, meaningful and appropriate relationships with key stakeholders at a national and regional level.
-Drive the development of innovative proposals which secure access to Roche therapies.
-Insure Pricing Management according to local regulation and company policy to maximize value of all key products.
–Identify changes on the horizon, including relevant national and regional policies in relation to funding, provision of healthcare and treatment capacity.
-Ensure understanding of internal and external environmental influences to direct the development of communication strategies that support business priorities.
-Lead the production of high-quality internal and external responses to relevant policies and discussion documents, as required.
-Implement the necessary processes and monitoring the success of activities.
-Successful leadership and management of direct reports in accordance with company policy.
-Coach, mentor and develop the team to collaboratively work with business colleagues.
-Objectives set and conduct performance reviews for all direct reports as per HR guidelines and policy.
Medical Science Liaison
We are looking for an inspiring, innovative, energetic and motivated Medical Science Liaison (MSL). His/her main purpose is to provide non-promotional scientific and clinical support for the business.
The MSL is also in charge of ensuring that all activities and interactions are conducted with due regard to all applicable local, global and national laws, regulations, guidelines, codes of conduct, company policies and accepted standards of best practice.
Context and responsibilities
- Provide scientific and clinical support and help maintain professional and credible relationships with key opinion leaders and academic centers.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of relevant products, relevant therapeutic areas.
- Deliver presentations on scientific matters to physicians, individually or in groups (meetings, clinical sessions, etc.), either reactively (in response to a medical enquiry) or proactively (to disseminate scientific data best aligned with business needs).
- Produce and update scientific presentations for assigned therapeutic areas as appropriate.
- Discuss investigator initiated trials and clinical trial details with potential investigators and help co-ordination of clinical investigator meetings.
- Contribute to the development of brand plans and strategies by providing medical insight and knowledge about the product or disease area.
- Provide field-based support and training to the sales force and other departments as necessary.
- Provide field-based support to assist Medical Information in dealing with enquiries.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements, as well as internal processes and procedures for Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory legislation.
- Attend relevant scientific meetings and congresses to keep abreast of new developments and respond to any specific enquiries from healthcare professionals.
Reputation and Issues Management Lead Africa / Senior Communications Manager
Reporting to the Global Head of Reputation and Issues Management, the Reputation and Issues Management Lead Africa is responsible for shaping both the external environment and Roche’s reputation in order to build a competitive edge and further the company’s business strategy.
S/he is the trusted advisor of the Global Head of Reputation and Issues Management and other senior leaders, and will set, define and oversee the implementation of the overall strategy, objectives and goals for the function in Africa.
S/he is the primary communications contact for Africa, acting as an enabler of the new more networked communications model and providing strategic counsel to the Heads of Corporate Affairs and their respective leadership teams where needed. In this capacity s/he is responsible for ensuring team members maintain a high level of engagement and performance.
S/he is expected to play a leadership role at the global level and will be required to build and lead at least one global community of practice (e.g. Crisis Management, Insight and Reputation Strategy, or a key business topic etc), both enabling and guiding the development of cross-country solutions to find common opportunities and mitigate challenges.
S/he will take the lead on establishing and maintaining issue preparedness – as well as issues management – activities in Africa. In doing so s/he will establish robust governance practices, provide training to leadership teams, identify risks and will subsequently lead cross functional teams through the development and implementation of issues management strategies which tackle business critical topics or key challenges.