A propos de Roche
Nous sommes convaincus qu’il est urgent de proposer des solutions thérapeutiques et diagnostiques dès aujourd’hui tout en innovant pour l’avenir. Améliorer la vie des patients est notre raison d’être. Nous décidons et agissons avec courage. Nous avons la conviction qu’une croissance responsable servira le monde de demain.
C’est pour cela que, tous les jours, nous travaillons. Rigueur scientifique, éthique et accès à l’innovation médicale pour tous: voilà ce à quoi nous nous engageons. Nous agissons aujourd’hui pour que demain soit meilleur.
Nous sommes fiers de ce que nous sommes, de ce que nous faisons et de la manière dont nous le faisons. Partout dans le monde, dans chaque filiale, dans chaque équipe, nous travaillons unis par cette même conviction.
Roche recrute 3 Profils (Général Manager – HR Head – Business Analyst)
General Manager Morocco Roche Pharma
Roche Pharma Morocco offers a unique, demanding and entrepreneurial opportunity for an executive to lead and inspire a competitive and growing market.
Providing a great environment for our employees, you will need to display strong leadership skills and give business direction that builds on the high performing organization we have. You will drive a business plan that maximizes the value of the portfolio, while preparing your organization for the launch of new innovative brands! You will also ensure that your people plan is of the same high quality. In this capacity you will report to the Small & Medium size Country (SMC) Area Head Africa.
- Deliver against the P&L and annual targets and objectives
- Develop and execute strategies, in alignment with the broader divisional and regional strategies, that establish the affiliate as a market leader and employer of choice in the industry, to ensure continued and future sustainable success, business performance and patient care
- Pro-actively shape the country market environment, defend and improve Roche market position and depth of market access by building trustful relationships with stakeholders
- Institutionalize a culture of compliance and high performance ensuring that all relevant company policies and procedures are understood and adhered to by the team. Model and promote the highest business ethics and integrity and compliance with laws, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Be a leader that people want to work with and aspire to be by sustaining a high performance culture that provides stimulating and motivating work environment focused on talent management and customer and business growth
- Engage, support and drive the success with the local leadership team
- Be a proactive partner with the International and SMC Area teams.
- University educated in business and/or medical, MBA would be a plus
- Significant experience in the pharmaceutical industry in a range of large scale leadership and commercial roles
- Experience in an international working environment
- Strong financial business acumen and proven track record of ensuring financial governance
- Strong track record for consistently meeting or exceeding financial and/or quantitative targets, as well as qualitative goals
- Proven policy shaping experience in tough environment would be an advantage
- Solid commercial awareness in changing economic environments
- Strong customer focus with a keen eye on delivering patient value
- Solution driven and courageous decision maker
- Excellent people skills, emotional intelligence and high integrity
- Fluency in French and English is a must.
HR Head Roche Morocco
At Roche, 93,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. For our affiliate in Morocco we are now looking to recruit the Head of the Human Resources function. The position reports to the GM and has a seat on the affiliate’s leadership team.
You will be managing the overall HR function in Morocco and providing expert advice on people and organization issues while ensuring alignment to corporate, functional and local HR practices.
As the HR Head for Roche Morocco you will be:
- a credible partner to the business,
- a coach to the country leadership team and
- a people expert to the organization
Together with your HR team you will ensure that the organization sees its culture and people (current and future) as THE most important resources for the company.
Through an honest, authentic and open dialogue at all levels you will help to unlock the greatness in all our people.
Your HR team will see you as a source of inspiration who gives them a strategic direction.
You will not shy away from addressing unpopular and difficult topics at all levels in the organisation.
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. You want to work in a performance-oriented environment and demonstrate your leadership through entrepreneurial action. Mutual respect and the exchange of opinions with all levels of hierarchy are important to you.
- A person who takes genuine interest in people and creates REAL connections with the people that surround you.
- Someone who loves business and delivering the best products and services to the customer.
- A human being who thrives in accomplishing things through others and lives agility in all its facets.
- In an ideal world you should have a university degree, solid HR experience in an international business environment and led a team of HR specialists.
We are looking for an inspiring, innovative, energetic and motivated Business Analyst. The Business Analyst will work closely with the PO team, respective colleagues in RDF, Roche distributors, customers, and tax authorities or other official third parties.
Context and responsibilities
-Manage the deal calculation for all Maghreb projects.
-Manage the monitoring of instruments for Morocco.
-Manage the monitoring of opportunities for Maghreb.
-Be in charge of the confirmation of all documentations of Maghreb instruments orders in Morocco and Algeria (i.e: customers and distributors commitments).
-Maintain stable liaison with local organization and RDF.
-Ensure that all activities he/she is responsible for are carried out correctly, completely and timely.
-Manage the monthly personal budget of expenses according to the company policy.
-Communicate upwards and document on any appropriate business related issue.
-Ensure horizontal and vertical information flow, cooperate with other departments and search for common solutions in order to increase customer satisfaction and optimize internal procedures.
-Identify, collect and immediately report all safety-related information on Roche products to Drug Safety Unit as per Local Drug Safety ROU SOPs No. 002, 003 and 008.
-Propose preventive and corrective actions required to prevent the occurrence/re-occurrence of non-conformities.
-Monitor the implementation of the agreed preventive/corrective actions and determine their efficacy and effectiveness thereof.
-Focus on the continuous improvement of the department’s activities (propose new objectives correlated to the quality management policy).
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies and to make a meaningful difference through your daily work.
You live Roche leadership commitments and core competencies.
You also have
-University degree in Finance.
-Previous experience in Controlling.
-Fluency in both English & French, oral and written.
-Communication, feedback and coaching skills.
-Stress management and strategic agility to face new challenges.