A propos de Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric est le spécialiste mondial de la gestion de l’énergie et des automatismes.
Nos plus de 160 000 collaborateurs répondent aux besoins de clients dans plus de 100 pays en les aidant à gérer leur énergie et leurs processus de manière sûre, fiable, efficace et durable.
Des interrupteurs les plus simples aux systèmes d’exploitation les plus complexes, nos technologies, logiciels et services permettent à nos clients d’optimiser la gestion et l’automatisation de leurs activités.
Nos technologies connectées contribuent à repenser les industries, à transformer les villes et à enrichir les vies de leurs habitants.
Chez Schneider Electric, nous appelons cela : Life Is On (La vie s’illumine).
7 Postes à Pourvoir chez Schneider Electric
Utilities Segment Director
Mission & Purpose:
•Lead the segment business regionally
•Partner with segment president and zone leadership around segment growth opportunities
•Drive regional business performance – Deliver on profitable growth targets
•Be the face to the segment customers
•Be part of the zone leadership team building strong relationship and collaboration
•Build and promote the segment growth strategy & mobilize the stakeholders
•Lead the segment community: KAMs, Country V1s, key V2s, Solution Architects
•Successful management experience in Segment Sales
•Excellent written and oral communication skills, and superior analytical skills
•Strong people management capabilities
•Accustomed to fast-changing, complex and ambiguous matrixed environment
•Structured, organized individual who is capable of successfully handling multiple tasks
•Capability to build trust and influence across a complex matrix environment
•Business Developer – Proven track record segment sales
•Segment Expert – At least five years or more of segment sales management
•Team Player – Passionate and dynamic professional with the energy and ability to obtain alignment and work effectively across teams and functions
•Team Builder – Good People management experience with a coaching and collaborative team-oriented leadership style
•Role Model – Demonstrates strong personal leadership in line with Schneider Electric values : Passion, Openness, Straightforward, Effective and Challenging
Secure Power Ecostruxure et Edge Manager
The Sales manager is responsible for generating sales for the business using a variety of sales techniques.
-Researching the target market and finding companies to target to sell ecostruxure and edge products
-Attending meetings with potential customers and closing sales.
-Building a sales pipeline together with DC team to ensure a constant stream of sales.
-Working to monthly orders and sales targets as set by the company.
-Progressing towards activity targets and KPI’s set by the sales manager.
-Entering all required data for sales into the company’s system.
-Creating offers and sending out to customers during the selling process.
-Updating the CRM and inputting information on customers.
-Following up with past customers and cross selling products.
-Following up on leads generated by other departments.
-Investigating and resolving queries from customers.
Background of the Sales Executive:
-Previous experience in a similar role and company would be preferred.
-Datacenter and software management selling background would be a plus
-Self-motivated and organized individual.
-Track record of achieving KPI’s and targets.
-Outgoing with an ability to build rapport with people from all backgrounds.
Channel manager Industry FSA
Responsable de la distribution Industry : Schneider Electric Afrique Francophone
Sous la hiérarchie directe du VP Industry, en lien avec les équipes marketing et les forces de ventes, assurer le pilotage et le suivi opérationnel du développement de la BU Industry au travers du réseau de distribution.
-Extension et saturation du réseau de distributeurs
-Spécialisations de points de vente
-Gestion des contrats de distribution
-Déploiement, pilotage et suivi opérationnel des opérations marketing
-Pilotage des résultats vs ambitions, vision d’ensemble du réseau
Profil requis :
-Leadership : Pilotage des pays et des équipes locales
-Commerciales : Contact direct avec les DO (et négociations)
-Marketing : Montage des actions et plans
-Organisation : Déploiement des opérations
-Dynamisme : Présence directe sur le terrain en tant que leader de déploiement
-Ownership : Responsable des résultats et des actions de réactivité pour atteindre les objectifs
-Analyse & Intelligence relationnelle : Compréhension des contextes globaux et de la diversité des situations et cultures géographiques
Maitrise conceptuelle :
-Connaissance du métier des distributeurs
-Connaissance des contextes Afrique Francophone (+ Caraibes, Ocean Indien et Pacifique)
-Technicité et valeurs d’usage des offres (Control & Signalisation, Détection, variation de vitesse, automatismes …etc.)
Sales support engineer
- Administer and daily manage to ensure smooth operations and enhancement of DigiQ operations
- Train partners on DigiQ and MySE and monitor their online behaviour
- Ensure management, promotion of MySE and manage all enhancements of the tool locally
- Increase adoption of the tools to customers reaching 90% of Digitized Order lines MYSE/DIGIQ and increase Registered Users in mySchneider app
- Act as a champion of DCE IN Morocco and work closely with Marcom team to deploy all related projects
- Follow up, support and Analysis of Retail Loyalty Plan
- Update and follow up of Partner commercial conditions
-Retail marketing knowledge
-English is a must
Marcom Intern Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist me in preparing information and research materials; create and maintain assets
- Take notes and memos during meetings; type drafts, MoM and reports
- Be the relay to gather and summarize requests from internal stakeholders
- Set up, break down, organize, and maintain conference rooms, training rooms, and meeting rooms; update company calendars
- Attend company functions and networking events
- Shadow multiple office positions and train in a variety of tasks
- Update and post supervised social media and website content; respond to web correspondence, social media posts, and emails
Intern Requirements and Qualifications
- High school degree or equivalent in Management or Communication
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel), Photoshop, Illustrator, …
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and don’t fully rely on supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
EcoStruxure Power & Building Manager FSA
The mission of this position is to develop and manage the EcoBuilding product offer (including EcoStruxure Power and EcoStruxure Building) , acting as the primary point of contact for all aspects commercial and Marketing mix, Product, Price, Promotion & Place. The holder will provide strong technical and commercial support for their offers to the Schneider Electric sales/commercial teams and the Schneider Electrics’ Partners, maximising the competitive advantage their offer delivers. The holder will help develop and deploy plans which drive business growth in their area of responsibility, ensuring broad engagement across all business entities where the offer has relevance. They will work closely with Business Unit contacts in the Line of Business contributing to product development and enriching and sharing analysis of the local market environment and sales performance.
Key responsibilities / activities:
1/ Act as the primary contact for the EcoBuilding offer leading all the actions and providing operational support for the different stake holders, internally and externally.
2/ Develops the product/solutions country strategy and plan collaboratively with key business partners for EcoStruxure Power ad EcoStruxure Building.
3/ Responsible for the profitability and topline of the offer as well as price realization and mix management.
4/ Propose and contribute to the development of the local Marketing Communication tools that both promote and inform about your offers.
5/ Accountable for implementing the actions around life cycle management.
6/ Develop & manage the Schneider netwrok of partners (SI’s , OD’s…etc) for the relevant offers.
7/ Lead consultant prescription activities for their respective offer/solution, to ensure Schneider is an approved/preferred supplier.
8/ Deploys all sales actions with systems integrators & OD’s for the offers assigned, in order to maximize the business with them.
Education: Bachelor in Mechanical/Electrical/Telecom Engineering
Experience: Min 6 years in Building Management Systems
FSA Customer Care Agent
- Interface with customers and sales representatives to handle both pre-sales and post-sales service function
- Provide outstanding customer service to improve customer satisfaction and relationship.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints/inquiries via mail or phone in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist in product purchasing and order fulfillment activities such as taking orders, giving pricing information, determining appropriate shipping methods, routes and rates, etc.
- Handle incoming phone calls related to; return material requests, product samples, order referrals, sales promotions, etc.
- Develop knowledge about each customer’s business model and requirements.
- Maintain competent understanding of company’s products, their functions and alternatives
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluency required in frensh
- PC skills (Microsoft, Windows)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
- Demonstrate a flair & understanding of customer support issues, flexibility and an ability to learn quickly;
- Excellent problem solving abilities, aptitude to understand and explain tinformation, interpersonal, communications and time management skills;
- Ability to develop and maintain customer rapport;
Stake-holders and Communication:
- Customers – Inform, Explain, Influence
- Team Leader – Inform, Explain
- CCC teams – Inform, Influence, Explain, Negotiate
- Related CS&Q Managers – Inform, Explain
- Related Sales, Services, Marketing, Project Execution, GSC Managers/Teams – Inform, Influence, Explain, Negotiate
- Any leader that may contribute to solve Customer issues – Inform, Influence, Explain, Negotiate
- Key Account Manager, Strategic Account Executive – Inform, Influence, Explain, Negotiate