A propos de Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric est le spécialiste mondial de la gestion de l’énergie et des automatismes.
Nos plus de 160 000 collaborateurs répondent aux besoins de clients dans plus de 100 pays en les aidant à gérer leur énergie et leurs processus de manière sûre, fiable, efficace et durable.
Des interrupteurs les plus simples aux systèmes d’exploitation les plus complexes, nos technologies, logiciels et services permettent à nos clients d’optimiser la gestion et l’automatisation de leurs activités.
Nos technologies connectées contribuent à repenser les industries, à transformer les villes et à enrichir les vies de leurs habitants.
Chez Schneider Electric, nous appelons cela : Life Is On (La vie s’illumine).
Schneider Electric recrute 6 Profils (Casablanca)
Utilities Segment Director
Mission & Purpose
Deliverables and Responsibilities
- Analyse RFQs (Request For Quotation) and prepare costing as per standard process and tools.
- Prepare offer documentation consistent with validated data provided by commercial support sales & opportunity team (in bFO).
- Perform simple risk analysis. Offers can be either stand-alone local tender (Cat. B-C) or internal sub-contractor of solution/more complex tender.
- Develop and maintain relationship with customer
- Answer customer questions and educate on all SE services
- Coordinate with all the FS teams and product teams if needed, to satisfy service opportunities
- Respond on-time and on-quality to On-demand requests from the customers
Customers, FS Operational Marketing, CCC, Outside services sales, Order Management , FS Operation
Key Success Factors
Close collaboration with Outside/Inside Services Sales
Reactivity on FSR and CCC opportunity generation
Education / Skills:
Education: Master’s degree /associate degree in Electrical Engineering
Experience: 3-5 years Project manager/Tender engineer
sales oriented/ results oriented/ daring/ passionate/ team player/ organized/ resilient/ voice clear & understandable/ engaging & enthusiastic
Basic to intermediate skill in MS Office products (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), BFO.
Familiarity with Schneider Electric products and services.
Familiarity with phone, Internet, e-mail systems and social media
Verbal and written communication skills
Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and build customer relationships.
Successfully complete assigned training paths and successfully engage in technical sales conversations .
Language skills: native speaker /French and English fluent
Sales Support Engineer
1: PIM champion (50%)
Ensure with data leader to create and implement an action plan to improve offer data & assests quality in FSA
Ensure a high quality localized offer data is published and available for any data consumers (web, app, distributors, PRM..)
SPOC in FSA cluster for any queries on data & assets a then must be involved in each project requiring offer data at the beginning (ex new app to be launched)
- Working with data leader to create and implement an action to improve offer data & assets quality in the Cluster
- Leads the data localization (scoping, translation, contextualization), asset management & publication task with local offer managers
- Enrich data & assets with local content
- Has one or several operational roles in OPS/PIM: countries data/asset contributor/countries publication range contributor
- Support all PIM contributors in FSA countries
- Is the key contact for any offer data quality issue resolution identified in FSA (level 1 support)
- Only contact for level 2 support (2929) on offer data queries
- To be active and engaged in OPS/PIM NOE community
2:ERP OPERATIONAL TASKS (Maghreb/SEINT) ENVIRONEMENT (30%)
- Handle customer and logistics masterdata: customer creation, customer conditions upload; maintain/create incoterms, shipment modes, routes.
- Handle user accesses and all KICs related to SoD.
- Support sales team on any bug or ERP process.
- Train sales team (new comer, ERP evolution).
- Pilot any minor ERP evolution to improve daily business needs management.
3: OFFER INTEGRATION IN SAP (20%)
- Support on project milestones definition,
- Give guidance to ensure correct integration in the standard processes.
- Same on IT offer integration inside the standard flows (through SAP iberia).
- Data quality KPI
- SLA customer creation process
- Bachelors of Engineering
- Experience: None – Nice to have: At least 1-year experience on business operations, process operations
- Schneider Electric Legacy system knowledge is a plus
- Schneider Electric Business (customer, sales force) knowledge is a plus
- Organizational Skills, analytical and synthesis mind
- Well organized and attentive to detai
- Fluency in English and local language
FP&A Manager FSA
-Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures and make recommendations for improvements
-Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting and decision.
-Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports
-Analyze financial data – and create financial models for decision support
-Report on financial performance and prepare for regular reviews
-Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance Projects as assigned by Management
-Maintain and develop various financial models and standard templates distributed for use by all of Finance during the planning/forecasting processes, ensuring quality, accuracy and focused analytic review.
-Management of a team of 2 people
- HFM reporting
- Development and implementation of estimated P&L
- Monthly performance reports and comments
- Develop relationships and provide direct support to the Cluster CFO and FBPs of the businesses.
- Smart Finance
- Rolling Forecast process: Participation in the RF meetings, data collection, review process, submitting the results in HFM as per deadlines, accuracy etc
- Preparation of the Business Review, support in HFM retrieves
- Tableau Tool: Validation, ensuring accuracy of the data
- Mentor and train the FPA team members on the analysis and communication
- Weekly orders and sales meeting: preparation and presentation
-A confident, driving individual who reacts quickly to change.
-A self-starter with a strong sense of urgency who responds positively to challenge and pressure.
-A fast learner who is a practical and ingenuous problem solver.
-A fluent and articulate communicator, flexible and responsive. A self-directed, goal oriented doer.
-5 to 10 years of working experience in FPA management
-Proficiency with Microsoft Excel: familiarity with data query/data management tools (Access, SQL, Business Objects)
-HFM & Essbase
Senior Buyer Morocco
Execute and process the end-to-end process (Procure to pay ) from Purchase requisition management to vendor payment within the approved suppliers given by IP.
Ensure the operational relations with suppliers within the strategy defined in cross functional team and the respect of the contracts on the field (plant, entity); take part in the negotiation process regarding price level, and / or quantity, quality, logistic level; track and report key elements/data on supplier performance sourcing team and maintaining purchasing KPI’s for lead time, document retention and order management.
Key responsibilities / activities:
1. Purchasing Requests Management (PRs) : Check proper allocation of PR data ( cost center , Material group ..etc), check financial data ( Value/ QTY ) and follow final PR release.
2. Ordering Procedures:1- Issue the SAP PO. 2- get Releases of the SAP PO. 3-Send the PO to the supplier. 4-Supplier Order Acknowledgment.
3. Follow-up material flow and tracking delivery lead-time and good reception (GRN) & Confirm with requesting department ( delivery reception , quality acceptance and signature on delivery note )
4. Handles three way match process ( P.O , Invoice , GRN), delivery of original invoice to finance on time and follow invoice booking on SAP Reconciliate suppliers account each month , communicate monthly payment breakdown each month.
5. Manage supply qualification; negotiate and manage contracts with local/specific suppliers (price, delay, ..) & being responsible of P&L IP productivity on his/her portfolio and categories perimeter,
6. Propose saving actions on his portfolio and propose actions (QVE, rebalancing, ) within his/her perimeter in consistency with commodity strategy & Implement the quality and cost reduction objective related to action plan/productivity program (GPS, QVE, rebalancing…).
7. Ensure the application of the category strategy and supplier panel: Manage supplier consultation & selection, according to category strategy & contribute to the purchasing database update by providing necessary information to category managers / supplier leaders / plants update database of spend; update
8. Collect & consolidate internal customers’ feedback about supplier performance regularly & First escalation level for supplier crisis management.
-Min 5 years of purchasing experience
Customer satisfaction and quality lead WAF CAF
_Manages the customer Satisfaction
_Interact regularly with customers to better understand their expectations and concerns
_Represent the voice of customer and drive the customer centricity within the entity
_Care for Very Important customer as Global Strategic Account located in their country
_Drives customer Experience improvement priorities
_Ensure deployment and operation of the Customer Satisfaction and loyalty process in their perimeter
_Builds and share analysis of the key satisfaction and loyalty drivers, the competitive positioning, and the benchmark positioning
_Ensure that complaints are resolved effectively and without delay to increase customer satisfaction
_Ensure that complaints not resolved at the entity /country level have been escalated and taken into account in the competent entities (Product/Engineering/department/plant/Distribution center..etc)
_Ensure that quality issues affecting Customer are solved quickly and effectively through containment, correction and prevention steps of I2P process
_Execute recall projects according to BUs and I2P directives (customer identification, communication, replacement, reimbursement)
_Ensure all customer issues are regularly analyzed in order to identify top issues and launch projects to prevent them
_Collaborate with other organizations in order to contain, correct, and prevent problems affecting customers
_Lead execution of containment actions for known problem
_Consolidate all non-Quality cost and drive improvement actions
_Challenge the involved entities to improve customer satisfaction and achieve quality goals
_Advocate and to drive and implement the global directives and policies
_Contribute to Customer Project Process