A propos de Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric est le spécialiste mondial de la gestion de l’énergie et des automatismes.
Nos plus de 160 000 collaborateurs répondent aux besoins de clients dans plus de 100 pays en les aidant à gérer leur énergie et leurs processus de manière sûre, fiable, efficace et durable.
Des interrupteurs les plus simples aux systèmes d’exploitation les plus complexes, nos technologies, logiciels et services permettent à nos clients d’optimiser la gestion et l’automatisation de leurs activités.
Nos technologies connectées contribuent à repenser les industries, à transformer les villes et à enrichir les vies de leurs habitants.
Chez Schneider Electric, nous appelons cela : Life Is On (La vie s’illumine).
Schneider Electric recrute 7 Profils (Casablanca)
Sales Support Engineer
1: PIM champion (50%)
Ensure with data leader to create and implement an action plan to improve offer data & assests quality in FSA
Ensure a high quality localized offer data is published and available for any data consumers (web, app, distributors, PRM..)
SPOC in FSA cluster for any queries on data & assets a then must be involved in each project requiring offer data at the beginning (ex new app to be launched)
- Working with data leader to create and implement an action to improve offer data & assets quality in the Cluster
- Leads the data localization (scoping, translation, contextualization), asset management & publication task with local offer managers
- Enrich data & assets with local content
- Has one or several operational roles in OPS/PIM: countries data/asset contributor/countries publication range contributor
- Support all PIM contributors in FSA countries
- Is the key contact for any offer data quality issue resolution identified in FSA (level 1 support)
- Only contact for level 2 support (2929) on offer data queries
- To be active and engaged in OPS/PIM NOE community
2:ERP OPERATIONAL TASKS (Maghreb/SEINT) ENVIRONEMENT (30%)
- Handle customer and logistics masterdata: customer creation, customer conditions upload; maintain/create incoterms, shipment modes, routes.
- Handle user accesses and all KICs related to SoD.
- Support sales team on any bug or ERP process.
- Train sales team (new comer, ERP evolution).
- Pilot any minor ERP evolution to improve daily business needs management.
3: OFFER INTEGRATION IN SAP (20%)
- Support on project milestones definition,
- Give guidance to ensure correct integration in the standard processes.
- Same on IT offer integration inside the standard flows (through SAP iberia).
- · Data quality KPI
- · SLA customer creation process
- Bachelors of Engineering
- Experience: None – Nice to have: At least 1-year experience on business operations, process operations
- Schneider Electric Legacy system knowledge is a plus
- Schneider Electric Business (customer, sales force) knowledge is a plus
- Organizational Skills, analytical and synthesis mind
- Well organized and attentive to detail
- Fluency in English and local language
- Analyse RFQs (Request For Quotation) and prepare costing as per standard process and tools.
- Prepare offer documentation consistent with validated data provided by commercial support sales & opportunity team (in bFO).
- Perform simple risk analysis. Offers can be either stand-alone local tender (Cat. B-C) or internal sub-contractor of solution/more complex tender.
- Develop and maintain relationship with customer
- Answer customer questions and educate on all SE services
- Coordinate with all the FS teams and product teams if needed, to satisfy service opportunities
- Respond on-time and on-quality to On-demand requests from the customers
Customers, FS Operational Marketing, CCC, Outside services sales, Order Management , FS Operation
Key Success Factors
Close collaboration with Outside/Inside Services Sales
Reactivity on FSR and CCC opportunity generation
Education / Skills:
Education: Master’s degree /associate degree in Electrical Engineering
Experience: 3-5 years Project manager/Tender engineer
sales oriented/ results oriented/ daring/ passionate/ team player/ organized/ resilient/ voice clear & understandable/ engaging & enthusiastic
Basic to intermediate skill in MS Office products (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), BFO.
Familiarity with Schneider Electric products and services.
Familiarity with phone, Internet, e-mail systems and social media
Verbal and written communication skills
Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and build customer relationships.
Successfully complete assigned training paths and successfully engage in technical sales conversations .
Language skills: native speaker /French and English fluent
Utilities Segment Director
Mission & Purpose
Deliverables and Responsibilities
Project Manager Execution
- Team Building Projet
- Lancement du projet
- Gestion de l’exécution du projet
- Budget et rentabilité du projet
- Gestion des risques
- Facturation et créances
- Gestion de la qualité
- Relation client
- Respect des délais
- Mesure de la performance (KPI)
Qualifications : Minimum 5 années d’expérience en Gestion de Projets dans les segments Miniers et Régies d’électricité
Senior Business Development Manager
Mission & Purpose
- Regional role to lead the Segment business and execute global strategy
- Lead deployment of Segment expertise regionally
- Drive profitable growth and increasing market share
- Leads Regional KAMs and Solution Architects to drive profitable growth with the Strategic Accounts and targeted accounts
Deliverables and Responsibilities
- Drive regional business performance – Deliver on profitable growth targets for the segment.
- Working closely with the Global Segment President to align the global value proposition for the strategic segment to align with local market trends and meet local customer demands
- Deploy Regional Segment expertise – ensure we become a true solution advisor/provider to our key customers in the segment and achieve superior customer satisfaction
- Deploy marketing plan within the region
- Deliver a signature experience to the customer to ensure a high touch relationship, differentiated solutions, expert services and exceptional project delivery.
- Develop Segment Regional talent – Lead and manage the people, growing talents to ensure we have right level of competencies and expertise to meet business ambitions. Development and implementation of a high-performance culture.
- Obtain alignment and build organizational capability – Develop relationships across BUs and countries that ensure collaboration and alignment to deliver on Segment ambitions
Order Intake for Regional Segment and Strategic Accounts
Coverage of targeted accounts & Quality of account plans
Quality of Talent in critical roles
- Successful management experience in Segment Sales
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and superior analytical skills
- Strong people management capabilities
- Accustomed to fast-changing, complex and ambiguous environment
- Structured, organized individual who is capable of successfully handling multiple tasks
- Business Developer – Proven track record segment sales
- Segment Expert – At least five years or more of segment sales management
- Team Player – Passionate and dynamic professional with the energy and ability to obtain alignment and work effectively across teams and functions
- Team Builder – Good People management experience with a coaching and collaborative team-oriented leadership style
- Role Model – Demonstrates strong personal leadership in line with Schneider Electric values : Passion, Openness, Straightforward, Effective and Challenging
Finance Project Controller
- Oversee, identify plan deviations and recommend resolutions to project manager
- Monitor performance and determine if project is progressing according to budget and in line with forecasted cash flows
- Prepare forecast and communicates and escalates project forecast variances and/or project anomalies in a timely manner
- Act as ERP system key user
- Review project activities and ensure compliance with standards and the Company’s financial policies and procedures to include revenue recognition policies and project set up rules
- Ensure financial information accuracy between project reporting and entity financials
- Optimize the project cash flow, with monthly reconciliation of billed/unbilled vs. revenue
- Perform ad hoc reporting to analyze financial trends and support decision making
- Work on special projects to support zone finance team on continuous improvement projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with others and work independently
- Strong team player
- Ability to discern from a macro view to detailed actions
- Comfortable challenging status quo
- Ability to multitask and meet challenging deadlines
- Thorough understanding of systems and commercial processes
- Possess forward thinking perspective
Interships in Schneider
Nous recherchons plusieurs stagiaires dans les domaines suivants:
- Un stagiaire Marketing
- Un Stagiaire HSE
- Des Stagiaire Projets
- Un stagiaire IT
- Un stagiaire RH
- Profil : Etudiant en école de commerce / Ecole d’ingénieur
- Disponibilité : Immédiate
- Durée du stage : à partir de 3 mois
- Emplacement : Siège de SEM