A propos de Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric est le spécialiste mondial de la gestion de l’énergie et des automatismes.
Nos plus de 160 000 collaborateurs répondent aux besoins de clients dans plus de 100 pays en les aidant à gérer leur énergie et leurs processus de manière sûre, fiable, efficace et durable.
Des interrupteurs les plus simples aux systèmes d’exploitation les plus complexes, nos technologies, logiciels et services permettent à nos clients d’optimiser la gestion et l’automatisation de leurs activités.
Nos technologies connectées contribuent à repenser les industries, à transformer les villes et à enrichir les vies de leurs habitants.
Chez Schneider Electric, nous appelons cela : Life Is On (La vie s’illumine).
Schneider Electric recrute 9 Profils
Ecostructure Power & Building Manager
1/ Act as the primary contact for the EcoBuilding offer leading all the actions and providing operational support for the different stake holders, internally and externally.
2/ Develops the product/solutions country strategy and plan collaboratively with key business partners for EcoStruxure Power ad EcoStruxure Building.
3/ Responsible for the profitability and topline of the offer as well as price realization and mix management.
4/ Propose and contribute to the development of the local Marketing Communication tools that both promote and inform about your offers.
5/ Accountable for implementing the actions around life cycle management.
6/ Develop & manage the Schneider netwrok of partners (SI’s , OD’s…etc) for the relevant offers.
7/ Lead consultant prescription activities for their respective offer/solution, to ensure Schneider is an approved/preferred supplier.
8/ Deploys all sales actions with systems integrators & OD’s for the offers assigned, in order to maximize the business with them.
Education: Bachelor in Mechanical/Electrical/Telecom Engineering
Experience: Min 6 years in Building Management Systems
Customer care agent
Interface with customers and sales representatives to handle both pre-sales and post-sales service function
Provide outstanding customer service to improve customer satisfaction and relationship.
Handle and resolve customer complaints/inquiries via mail or phone in a timely and accurate manner.
Assist in product purchasing and order fulfillment activities such as taking orders, giving pricing information, determining appropriate shipping methods, routes and rates, etc.
Handle incoming phone calls related to; return material requests, product samples, order referrals, sales promotions, etc.
Develop knowledge about each customer’s business model and requirements.
Maintain competent understanding of company’s products, their functions and alternatives
Responsable Contrat / Contract Manager
ITD System Sales Maroc & Tunisie
The Sales representative is responsible for generating sales for the business using a variety of sales techniques.
Duties of the Sales rep
-Cold calling potential customers and selling the company’s products.
-Researching the target market and finding companies to target.
-Attending meetings with potential customers and closing sales.
-Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
-Working to monthly orders and sales targets as set by the sales manager.
-Progressing towards activity targets and KPI’s set by the sales manager.
-Entering all required data for sales onto the company system.
-Creating offers and sending out to customers during the selling process.
-Updating the CRM and inputting information on customers.
-Following up with past customers and cross selling products.
-Following up on leads generated by other departments.
-Investigating and resolving queries from customers.
Background of the Sales Executive
-Previous experience in a sales role for similar company would be preferred.
-Datacenter selling background would be a plus
-Self-motivated and organized individual.
-Track record of achieving KPI’s and targets.
-Outgoing with an ability to build rapport with people of all backgrounds.
Sales Analyst Intern
Schneider Electric is looking for a Sales Analyst Intern: 6 months
– Undergraduate degree in Business or engineering.
– Knowledge and experience in Data Analysis / Marketing / Sales.
– Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills.
– Strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills.
Offer Manager Islands
- Minimum experience 5-8 years
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business school
- Advanced Marketing knowledge
- Strong experience West & Central Africa
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- Ability to analyze results and trends and adapt strategies in an environment with continuous market change.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word, Excel & PPT
- Passionate about on-going learning as it pertains to marketing and customers, and ability to apply that Learning
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Team Player and collaborator across functions
- Capability to work as a part of a team in a dynamic environment.
- High degree of initiative and pro-active approach
- Ability to work independently and adapt in an ever-changing work environment
- Strong inter-personal and influence skills
FSA Customer Care Center manager
Manage FSA Customer Care Center
– Meet or exceed customer satisfaction targets
– Implement company policy, define roles, targets and objectives
– Drive Business transformation in the CCC
– Evaluate and plan resources to maintain agreed service levels
– Create an effective and efficient organization
– Understand « why customer call us » by customer interaction analysis and make sure that all customer complaints are resolved in a timely manner
– Contribute to Knowledge management development
– Contribute in the Voice of Customer for the Offer Creation Processes
– Develop Self service for all customer segments
– Communicate with customer care centre staff,other departments, customers and external organizations.
Coordinateur HSE (Stagiaire)
-Mettre à jour et appliquer le système de management de la santé, de la sécurité et de l’environnement au niveau du Siège.
-Supporter le personnel et les entités concernées en matière de l’HSE.
-S’assurer du respect des règles et consignes définies par les parties intéressées.
-S’assurer de l’appropriation des directives et procédures HSE par le personnel.
-Assurer le suivi des plans d’action HSE.
-S’assurer du respect de la réglementation en vigueur en matière de l’HSE.
-Assurer la Coordination avec les Achats et autres départements sur les demandes d’achat et autres besoins.
-Remonter des accidents/incidents de travail et mettre en place des actions correctives.
-Mener des campagnes de sensibilisation HSE (Home office)