A propos de Siemens
Siemens SA est une filiale de Siemens AG, groupe international, leader dans le secteur de la haute technologie, synonyme depuis plus de 165 ans, de performance technique, d’innovation, de qualité, de fiabilité et de présence globale.
Siemens opère principalement dans les domaines de l’électrification, de l’automatisation et de la digitalisation et compte parmi les principaux fournisseurs au monde de technologies à haute efficacité énergétique, qui contribuent à préserver les ressources naturelles.
L’entreprise est leader mondial dans la construction d’éoliennes, l’un des principaux constructeurs de turbines à gaz et à vapeur pour la production d’énergie, un acteur majeur du transport d’énergie, mais aussi un pionnier des solutions d’infrastructures, des équipements d’automatisme, des systèmes d’entraînement et des solutions logicielles dédiées à l’industrie.
En outre, l’entreprise est un acteur de premier plan de l’imagerie médicale, qu’il s’agisse de scanographie ou d’imagerie par résonance magnétique, ainsi que du diagnostic de laboratoire.
A travers ses 220 collaborateurs, Siemens Maroc participe pleinement au rayonnement économique du royaume depuis 1956.
Au 30 septembre 2015, date de clôture du dernier exercice, Siemens Maroc a réalisé un chiffre d’affaires de 69 millions d’euros.
Recrutement chez Siemens (6 Postes)
Area Sales Professional
For our Energy Management Division (EM) in Morocco, we are looking for an Area Sales Professional.
- To coordinate with tendering team in order to structure winning proposals;
- To maintain timely and to provide accurate sales tools opportunities records;
- To develop, implement and drive strategies (externally & internally), to maximize growth;
- To develop and execute an overall growth strategy based on a partnership program;
- To ensure new customers acquisition;
- To understand Siemens’s and customer financial drivers & needs;
- Accountable for the annual budget and targets;
- Single customer’s contact to address commercial & technical requirements for proposals, including technical presentation to all levels of the customer organization.
- BAC +5 in Electrical Engineering;
- At least 5 years of sales experience;
- Capability to develop customer relationships; plans; sales strategies; presentations; and proposals;
- Knowledge of market economics; competitive landscape; energy management technology and projects;
- Native proficiency in French and excellent English verbal and writing skills.
- Leadership skills.
2 Customer Service Engineers CSE MR /CT
As part of the development of its activities Siemens Healthineers in Morocco is looking 02 Customer Service Engineers CSE MR /CT. Their mission is to complete technical-oriented service tasks of various scopes and to support in planning and managing these tasks. The position is based in FES.
- Completes broad scope of technical tasks including installation/commissioning, maintenance and evaluation of customers equipment and systems
- Determines priorities of tasks and actions and schedules measures accordingly.
- Supports customer remotely and onsite, and provides 2nd and 3rd level user support in case of arising issues.
- Contributes to or conducts the maintenance and improvement of internal tools, equipment, processes, and data repositories.
- Contributes to or executes activities for estimation, planning, and review of technical tasks in support of overall project acquisition, negotiation, planning and management
- Adheres to relevant processes and regulations.
- May manage sub-contractors and monitors delivery.
- May be involved in technical design and developments for service offerings
- A Technical or University Degree in Electronics, biomedicale or equivalent in a relevant life science subject.
- A relevant professional experience in Imagery expertise Minimum of 3 Years
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- A high degree of computer literacy with knowledge relating to currently approved software and operating systems, networks, and connectivity.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written, with the ability to deal with customers and staff at all levels.
- A thorough knowledge of company procedures, policies, mission, vision and values.
- Ability to sell, good teaching skills, good team worker
- Ability to manage equipment’s and systems installations following the company guidelines and procedures
- English, French and Arabic language skills
Business Manager Advanced Therapies
As part of the development of its activities, Siemens Healthineers is looking for a Business Manager Advanced Therapies.
The Business Manager is a strategic role for the Advanced Therapies (AT: Interventional Cardiology/Interventional Radiology/Surgery) business within our local organization.
•Being responsible for the market analysis, yearly business planning and periodic business reviews, regular contacts with customers and this throughout the whole lifecycle of the business.
•Translating the clinical needs of our customers into the right solution within our broad portfolio and assuring competitive price set-up in alignment with the local, regional and global organization.
•Collaborating strongly with different internal teams (Sales, PM, application, CS, …).
•Seeking potential Key Opinion Leaders in the market and developing proactively a strategic collaboration in close contact with key decision makers in HQ.
•Deploying the corporate strategy into a local one taking into account the specific requirements of the local markets for a specific product or modality.
•Being present during the most important global exhibitions (JFR, ECR,…) and strategic customer reference visits.
•Owning the set-up of a local customer workshop or marketing event and educating the different internal teams on the portfolio and competitive positioning.
One of the key outcomes of the function is the management of the agreed market share evolution and AT business targets per fiscal year and the deployment of selected strategies on retention, competitive replacements or other to achieve these yearly targets.
• Degree in biomedical sciences, preferably with strong background in AT
• B2B Market knowledge in healthcare environment
• Solid argumentation and negotiations skills, creative and opportunity driven
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Results oriented
• Autonomous and proactive
• Open-minded, flexible and strong sense of service
• Fluent in French and English. Arabic would be a plus
Mechanical Field Service Engineer Steam Turbines
For our Power Generation Services Division (PS DO) in Morocco, we are looking for a Mechanical Field Service Engineer Steam Turbines.
- Performs complex, specialized tasks on steam turbine equipment during new installation and service
- Repair or work on modification projects in accordance with Siemens work procedures
- Completes documents of all installations, inspections, maintenance repair work and failures
- Performs complex service calls and interfaces with customer personnel to provide quality service and feedback on problem evaluation and resolution
- Capable of developing detailed outage plans
- Capable of executing and supervision of outages at Steam Turbine sites
- Performs assessment of equipment condition and applies repair or improvement measures based on Siemens standards
- Catalogue of corrective measures
- Participates in responding to semi-complex service calls
- At least 5 years experience in Field Service of Steam Turbines
- Strong rotating equipment knowledge, with hands-on knowledge of mechanical systems related to Steam Turbines.
- Strong knowledge of Steam Turbine processes
- Can demonstrate experience on the equipment: Siemens Steam Turbines servicing, Dresser Rand Steam Turbines servicing, ESV systems, Gimple Valves, Gearboxes, Knowledge of mechanical governor systems, Any other OEM experience would be an advantage
- Willingness to travel world wide
- Experience in multicultural teams required
General Communications Head for Northern, Western and Central Africa
For our Communication department in Morocco, we are looking for a General Communications Head for Northern, Western and Central Africa.
- You will help to strengthen the perception of Siemens in Northern, Western and Central Africa
- You will develop a communications strategy to improve the profile of the company’s capabilities among key external and internal stakeholders
- You will be responsible for developing the overarching positioning and key messages in alignment with company strategy
- You will provide overall leadership to develop, define, and implement integrated communication programs and channel strategies
- You will use communications as a strategic lever in order to support the organization in achieving its goals, as well as to engage and motivate employees
- You will develop and implement a communications strategy in alignment with the needs of the Siemens Regional Company, Operating Companies and Strategic Companies
- You will provide executive support, including positioning of key senior executives by providing guidance for relevant communications (speeches, presentations, speaker placement, social media etc.)
- You will initiate and/or lead the generation of content for different communications channels
- You will continuously collaborate with CC teams to identify creative and cost-effective ways to convincingly tell our story to targeted customer segments
- You will collaborate with global colleagues to leverage best practices, create new concepts and execute communications strategies that strengthen our business and reinforce Siemens’ positioning
- You will proactively monitor external landscape for trends and policy developments to avail of communications opportunities, as well as ensure relevance and resonance of our communications activities
- Cross-functional support and collaboration will be critical for success in this role
- You have a bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations or related discipline
- You have more than 5 years of successful experience in a directly related field
- You have a proven track record in developing strategic communications and positioning for complex technology topics
- You have experience in providing communications support and guidance for senior-level executives essential
- You are a strategic and creative thinker with the ability to make complex topics simple and engaging
- You have a native proficiency in French and excellent English verbal and writing skills