A propos de TDM Aerospace
TDM Aerospace (TDM) is a new company, established in 2018 in the Kingdom of Morocco, which has commenced business operations in the Casablanca Free Zone at Mohammed V Airport.
TDM is producing metallic fabrications for the aerospace industry and is on a rapid growth path to become a significant Tier 1 and Tier 2 supplier in the global aerospace market.
Founded by accomplished industry veterans, the company is well-financed by state institutional investors and positioned for long-term success as one of the first companies in Morocco’s Stage II aerospace industry development.
Recrutement chez TDM Aerospace (Quality Assurance Manager – Executive Administrative Assistant)
Quality Assurance Manager
- devise and establish in close collaboration with the general manager the company’s quality system and procedures, standards and specifications according to AS9100, Nadcap, etc.
- prepare, coordinate and manage audits conducted by external auditing bodies and customers
- review customer requirements and ensure the compliance
- work with purchasing department to establish quality requirements from external suppliers
- setting standards for quality as well as health and safety
- making sure that manufacturing or production processes meet customer requirements, international and national standards
- looking at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency
- defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff
- setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures
- monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports
- making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them
- using relevant quality tools and making sure managers and other staff understand how to improve the business
Executive Administrative Assistant
We are looking for a competent Executive Administrative Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to executive’s working life and communication. As TDM Aerospace is a new company high flexibility and multitasking ability in different roles is required.
-Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
-Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
-Handle requests and queries appropriately
-Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
-Plan and administer events with international customers and suppliers
-Make travel arrangements and organize conference and trade fair attendance
-Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data
-Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers
-Produce reports, presentations and briefs
-Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
-Experience as an executive administrative assistant or in other secretarial position
-Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
-Excellent knowledge of MS Office
-Proficiency in English and French
-Exemplary planning and time management skills
-Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
-Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
-High level verbal and written communications skills
-Discretion and confidentiality