TikTok offre Plusieurs Opportunités d’Emplois sur Casablanca:
-HR Operations Specialist.
-TikTok Live Agency Operations Manager.
-Livestreaming Operations Manager.
TikTok est la première destination pour la vidéo mobile courte durée. Notre mission est d’inspirer la créativité et d’apporter la joie.
TikTok a des bureaux dans le monde entier, notamment à Los Angeles, New York, Londres, Paris, Berlin, Dubaï, Mumbai, Singapour, Jakarta, Séoul et Tokyo.
Chez TikTok, c’est à votre tour de faire un changement.
-Nous permettons à chaque créateur: nous permettons à nos utilisateurs et à nos employés d’être des créateurs, que ce soit à travers leurs vidéos ou dans leur carrière.
-Nous explorons toutes les possibilités: nous encourageons la curiosité et demandons à notre équipe de chercher l’inspiration en eux-mêmes et dans le monde qui les entoure.
-Nous connectons tous les coins du monde: nous développons une technologie d’IA de pointe qui permet à une communauté mondiale et inspire l’interaction par la connexion.
TikTok offre Plusieurs Opportunités d’Emploi
HR Operations Specialist
-Ensure legal compliance by managing and implementing applicable human resource local requirements within Morocco and with the potential of extending remit to additional countries within Europe.
-Committed to building good and harmonious employee relations.
-First point of contact for any employee queries. Support employees and improve the employee experience by providing end-to-end HR solutions to solve their issues.
-Design and recommend enhancements, improvements and simplifications of existing HR processes and procedures.
-Support employee life cycle management processes such as onboarding management, termination, personal data changes, internal transfers, leave management & benefit operations including relevant documentation and employee file management in accordance to local legislation.
-Support relocation, immigration and other responsibilities related to staffing administration.
-Relevant training/degree and experience (minimum 3 years) within People Operations/Human Resources.
-Good knowledge of local employment legislation / compliance laws and market practices.
-Experience with employee lifecycle (onboarding, transfers, performance cycles, leaves of absence and off-boarding) and providing end-to-end HR solutions.
-Analytical and problem-solving skills.
-High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics.
-Humility, flexibility, and good interpersonal & customer facing skills are a must.
-Highly proficient and excellent communication skills in English, Arabic and French is a must.
-Managing and improving payroll operations of multiple countries in the Middle east and Africa region.
-Effectively manage payroll vendors by strictly adhering to the contract and SLA.
-Develop relationships with local authorities, including Social Security, Tax, etc.
-Partner with HR Business Partners and the HR Operations team to upgrade employee experience.
-Bachelor’s degree or diploma in accounting/payroll management preferred.
-Hands-on, strong functional knowledge and a minimum of 3 years in-house payroll operation experience.
-Payroll and tax knowledge across multiple countries in MEA.
-Strong vendor management and project management skills.
-Strong influence and stakeholder management skills.
-Second languages -French and Arabic-would be a plus.
TikTok Live Agency Operations Manager
1. Build and maintain long-term relationship with MCN and agencies, be responsible for the training and management of the agencies；On-board MCN, agencies and organization to provide Talents for live-streaming section.
2. Allocate the corresponding operation support and motivate the agencies to provide more and better live streamers and build a variety of content categories;
3. Participate in drafting and revising the policies of agency management, provide reasonable reference and suggestions.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above. Minimum 2 years of working experience related to Live-streaming, video-sharing, social media or gaming platform streaming platforms;
2. Relevant working experience or network with influencers, celebrities or live streaming platforms;
3. Professional, patient communication skills with agencies;
4. Result-oriented, good capacity for pressure;
5. Proficient in both verbal and written English.
Livestreaming Operations Manager
1. Responsible for regional livestreaming operations and initiatives.
2. Develop a strong cross functional partnership with TikTok team to promote and grow both initiatives
3. Plan and launch livestreaming campaigns by exploring current internet trends, local and global events.
4. Familiar with the psychology of livestreamers and users, understand the characteristics of local users, make constructive and exploratory suggestions, and optimize user experience.
5. Responsible for engaging, managing, and developing platform agencies and livestreamers
6. Brainstorm strategies to promote further progression of the livestreaming platform by analyzing content quality and safety, consistency, monetization efforts among others.
7. Participate in drafting and revising related policies and partnership agreements with agencies/talents/influencers.
1. Education: Bachelor’s Degree or above
2. Experience: A minimum of 3-years’ experience in Partnership, Content or Marketing roles within the internet, social network, gaming, mobile entertainment, technology, and media and entertainment industries (Preferred Industries)
3. Background: Candidates who have worked with, or have connections with, creators, agencies, media companies, OTT, celebrities and livestreaming applications are preferred.
4. Proven ability to adapt well to a startup environment.
5. Excellent business acumen in emerging technology. Strong analytical skills with data-driven decision making capabilities.
6. Excellent written, verbal, and professional communication skills
7. Self-starter and able to manage multiple sensitive and high profile initiatives simultaneously
Laisser un commentaire