How to Apply – Follow Instructions Carefully
- To see the Vacancy Announcement, click on the Position Title hyperlink in the table below. Read the Announcement carefully before applying.
- The Application for Employment as a Locally Employed Staff or Family Member, DS-174 (Word -54 KB) is mandatory. If you are submitting your application electronically, the DS-174 must be saved in Microsoft Word and attached to your email. Without this, applications will not be considered. Answer every question. Full instructions for the DS-174 form can be found here (PDF – 110 KB).
- Please send your application only if you are applying for a specific position and meet the qualifications for that position. Our Mission does not maintain a database for applications. Therefore you must submit an application for every open position. Send only one application per Vacancy Announcement. Send DS-174 and Curriculum Vitae/Resumé only. Other documents will be needed only if and when you are selected for interview. Do not send copies of Attestations, Identity cards, Passports, Birth Certificates or Naturalization Certificates.
- Applications must be received by the closing date and must be sent either:
a. By post, send to:
Ambassade des Etats-Unis d’Amerique Human Resources – Vacancy _______
Km 5.7, Avenue Mohammed VI
Souissi, Rabat 10170, Morocco
b. By e-mail (preferred), send to: RecruitmentRabat@state.gov
The subject line must read: “Vacancy Announcement Numberxx-xx,Position.”
For example, Vacancy Announcement 12-03, Driver. We will not retrieve/download your application from an external site. It must be sent as a Word Attachment.
Cliquez sur le poste qui vous intérésse pour plus de détails.
-Press and Media Assistant (Audience Research & Analytics)
– Administrative Management Assistant VA
– Security Investigator
– Mail Clerk
– Computer Operator
– Political Assistant
– Commercial Specialist VA Casa
– Cultural Programs Intern PAS-CASA