A propos de Valeo
Valeo est un équipementier automobile, partenaire de tous les constructeurs dans le monde. Entreprise technologique, Valeo propose des systèmes et équipements innovants permettant la réduction des émissions de CO2 et le développement de la conduite intuitive.
Valeo est organisé en 4 Pôles et une activité deuxième monte, Valeo Service.
– Le Pôle Systèmes de Confort et d’Aide à la Conduite,
– Le Pôle Systèmes de Propulsion,
– Le Pôle Systèmes Thermiques,
– Le Pôle Systèmes de Visibilité.
Valeo emploie 78 600 collaborateurs dans 29 pays dans 123 sites de production, 16 centres de Recherche, 34 centres de Développement et 12 plates-formes de distribution.
Votre carrière chez Valeo
Formation et développement des compétences
Nous sommes convaincus que pour rester un employeur attractif et compétitif, nous devons développer les compétences de nos collaborateurs en leur proposant des formations qui répondent à la fois à leurs objectifs d’évolution – énoncés au cours des entretiens annuels – et aux besoins du Groupe. Nos offres de formation prennent en considération les contraintes horaires des employés et leurs déplacements. Nous nous adaptons aussi au rythme d’apprentissage de chacun.
Notre priorité absolue est de favoriser une culture de l’apprentissage. Les outils digitaux sont très efficaces pour permettre à l’apprenant d’être maître de son propre cycle d’apprentissage. Grâce aux outils d’e-learning souples et actualisés régulièrement, les employés de Valeo acquièrent de nouvelles compétences dans des domaines clés tels que l’éthique et la conformité, l’informatique, la communication et les expertises techniques, qu’ils appliquent ensuite dans leurs missions quotidiennes.
Compte tenu de l’expansion internationale de Valeo, nous investissons également dans les formations linguistiques et culturelles. En outre, nos experts peuvent partager leurs connaissances via des modules en ligne spécifiques organisés par communauté afin de favoriser des interactions riches.
4 postes ouverts chez Valeo Tanger
Front office Tax & Statutory accounts
- Direct interface with SSC in term of Statutory and Taxation
- Performance of Statutory Financial Statements
- responsible for statutory audit with local auditors, review and control over local statutory bookings,
- Corporate Income Tax (CIT)
- tax optimization
- depending of the need monthy, quarterly or yearly CIT calculation and declaration preparation,
- reconciliation of CIT with accounts, GPS, tax declation and tax cash outflow,
- CIT, Deferred tax calculation and GPS preparation during RS process,
- B1 Tax calculation (CIT, deferred tax),
- preparation of transfer pricing documentation with support of external tax consultants
- clearing of CIT tax and deferred tax account in SAP
- depending of the need monthy, quarterly calculation and declaration preparation,
- defending of VAT calculation before tax control & clearing of VAT accounts with declaration in SAP
- coordination of custom audit on sites
- other local requests
- reporting to statistical entities, local National Bank
- interface for local pensions calculation, actuarial companies
- other local taxes to be paid on time (property tax, tax declaration)
- provide personal taxes to be paid each month coming from payroll ( PIT, Social charges)
- prepare instructions for the SSC in term of proper tax treating of invoices for certain cost which are non deductible
- contact with external entities:
- contact with external tax consultants if needed, with lawyers in case of preparation documentation for meeting of Board
- cooperation with external auditors (deferred tax, CIT, statutory financial statements),
- Highlight the main responsibilities
- Support in the analysis of issues assigned in the QRQC activities and ensure the respect of QRAP UAP.
- Along the APU QRQC meeting ensure that rules are respected and “Stop at first disagree” and “Stop at first no” are applied.
- Update the Action plan for Quality Issue : stop scrap- Firewall -Reworks-CLR UAP-Deviation).
- Manage the quality team ( auditors and agents).
- Ensure training QRQC Ligne, 5S & QRQC Step 3 for the quality team ( auditors and agents).
- Perform audits on the line to detect non-respect of the Standard and identify with the APU the actions to be completed to therefore comply with the Standard
- Participate in the eradication of customer issues and Non Quality issues
- Has authority to stop a manufacturing / assembly line in any situation where Standards are not respected or a safety or quality risk
- Represent Customer within Valeo on Quality matters (communication/Escalation)
- 2 to 5 years in Quality
- 3 to 5 years in Electronic in preference automotive activities
- Provide to Sourcing Committee -conducting Supplier selection for projects- recommendation on the Supplier capability proposed for sourcing inherent to the commodity he or she is responsible for in his or her region of operation
- Validate with purchasing network that VRFs are updated according to Group standards – and are containing especially (not exclusively), LLCs / Book of Defect / Commodity Check List and Design standards and SPPC Tracking Sheet
- Use SRM PQA module for all the project components
- Respect strictly the SQM (Supplier Quality Manual) and validate the AQP.pp deliverables
- Raise to Project Quality and Project Purchasing and Commodity Purchaser – all technical issues encountered by the suppliers requiring a modification of the drawing, specification or VRF
- Validate PD and CA for incidents created by a supplier falling in his or her region of operation and the commodity in charge – in compliance with Group Standard reactivity : 24hrs / 5 days / 10 days
- Perform C1 and Wr Process Audits.
- Validate CSL1 and CSL2 requested to a supplier by a Valeo site falling in his or her region of operation and the commodity in charge
- Support Group Segment SQA Leader in the preparation of the Top Worst Suppliers meetings when supplier improvement is required
- Responsible for the key indicators for the scope of his or her region of operation and the commodity in charge :
- IS approved on time vs. initial project time-line
- Red Launches along the probationary period (Stage 6)
- C3M – Incidents (C1 / C2 / Wr) for components in production
- Incidents recurrence
- Perform Process audit for project and C1 closing
– Engineer Degree
– 3 to 5 years in Automotive OEM or at Automotive Supplier
– Operational Quality Experience
THS Morocco HRBP
The Human resource support to one Operational perimeter. Single entry point for all HR topics, this generalist position has four main missions: supporting the business through project and HR expertise, mentoring management team to ensure best level of personnel involvement, managing individual from recruitment to development, and local industrial relation environment.
Direct support to Operation
- HR input to Budget and MTP. On Headcount + Wage impact on P&L. For design, and monthly before closing to explain potential gap in the greenbook and propose corrective plan for best estimate.
- Organization project definition to adapt to business evolution, and project management leader for deployment.
- Change management design based on MTP, and shop floor deployment starting by Operation staff.
- Operation efficiency challenge, and proposition to improve productivity.
- When operation linked to production, strong contribution to SIOP/MPS to optimize resources.
- Ethics and compliance referent for the Operation. Escalation to HR Director and Group HR of any deviation or doubt on real time for check procedure.
- Contribution to National social relation when requested by the Industrial Relation expert, to explain business trend and social consequences.
- Define human resources sourcing policy based on TDP / MTP / Budget, and organize recruitment and/or sub-contracting channels to deliver 100% resources on time and quality.
- Define competencies development plan based on TDP / MTP / Budget, and organize training, personal development plan, mentoring, tutoring, coaching,… to ensure 100% resources qualified as per business need.Manager support & mentoring
- Involvement of Personnel Leader: define IP for the Operation entity, ensure deployment and coach manager on best practices and improvement plan.
- Support, mentor and launch coaching when needed to improve management team leadership skills.
- Contribute to generate good teamwork environment at Operation staff.
- Coordinate all HR processes and review for the Operation Leader, up to N-2. Including talent development yearly event and compensation and benefits campaign.
- Coordinate people review at staff level, with the objective to anticipate need (qualitative and quantitative), secure key position, develop key potential, retain key talent.Individual Partner for Employee
- Listen to employee and ensure best favorable social climate for their involvement.
- Ensure employees the quality of HR services through follow up and service level agreement review with SSC.
- Career management.
- Individual Development Plan follow up.
- Organize a well-being working environment as per Valeo definition, for the employee directly under management perimeter and close to HRBP location. Other employees will be managed by proximity HRBP on their site directly.Local Industrial relation environment
- First contact for all external relation linked to working organization / legislation.
- Valeo representative in local professional community and unions when existing.