Air Arabia recrute les profils suivants:
-Travel Services Agent.
-Quality Assurance Engineer.
-Duty Supervisor Call Center.
Air Arabia est une compagnie aérienne à bas coûts des Émirats arabes unis, basée à Charjah.
Air Arabia est le premier et plus grand transporteur à bas prix du Moyen-Orient et de l’Afrique du Nord. Elle opère deux filiales étrangères, Air Arabia Maroc fondée en 2009 et basée à Casablanca, et Air Arabia Egypt fondée en 2010 et basée à Alexandrie (une autre au Népal a disparu en moins d’un an, et une autre en Jordanie ne s’est pas concrétisée).
La compagnie dessert plus de 155 destinations à travers le Moyen-Orient, l’Afrique du Nord et l’Europe. Elle a transporté 80 millions de passagers à ce jour.
About Air Arabia
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa’s first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 150 destinations across the world.
Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco and Egypt.
Over the past years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, has provided a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with the airline’s fleet of A320 aircraft.
The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.
Air Arabia recrute Plusieurs Profils
Travel Services Agent – Fès
Job Purpose Efficiently promotes and executes the day-to-day Air Arabia sales and customer services of the corresponding sales shop to achieve set targets and objectives. Properly handles/directs customers’ inquiries and complaints in the right channel to enhance the customers’ experience and ensure their satisfaction.
Profil recherché :
- Works on promoting Air Arabia sales and customer activities as per guidance of Supervisor/Manager and in line with the policies and procedures, these activities include but not limited to tickets, packages, holidays, visas, insurance, car rental, etc.
- Processes reservations, travel bookings, and modifications on bookings for walk-in/calling customers and agents, issues tickets and finalizes all necessary travel arrangements thru the system.
- Implements cross-selling techniques identified by the company to promote its products and services and to achieve the individual target set for him/her.
- Follows up on all updates and new products or systems introduced by the company to maintain solid and proper knowledge of the company’s services and products.
- Contributes to maximizing sales and profitability by selling ancillaries, insurance, holiday packages, visas, and air rewards. Educates customers on all new promotions, campaigns, special offers, and refers them to specialized personnel when needed.
- Establishes contact with current and potential customers to recover/enhance sales and build trust and credibility at customers’ level. Participates in outdoor promotions and sales blitz to promote the companys products and corporate image.
- Responds to all customers’ inquiries and handles/directs their complaints raised by visits, calls, emails, etc. immediately and effectively ensuring a positive image of Air Arabia is always reflected.
- Handles all customers in a friendly welcoming attitude and refrains from any attitude that might lead to customer dissatisfaction.
- Communicates with airport team and visa check team to coordinate check-in procedures and formalities with assigned parties whenever required.
- Notifies customers with any changes or modifications on the flights such as delay, cancellations, others, etc.
- Processes /monitors visa applications and cancellations thru the proper channel in line with the Air Arabia general policies and procedures.
- Maintains the company’s property such as publications, brochures, equipment, office, waiting area, etc. in a good condition keeping in mind the Air Arabia corporate image.
- Performs other duties as required by the Supervisor/Head of Sales Shops.
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer service industry, preferably in Travel/Airline or tourism.
- Acceptable knowledge in Airline/Travel products and services.
- Capable of understanding customers’ problems and directing them in the right channel.
- Effective communication skills to utilize in building sales and marketing techniques.
- Capable of identifying problems and immediately reacting to situations of different nature such as angry customers, complaints and special requests.
- Capable of recommending alternate solutions to customers’ problems.
- Effective persuasive, negotiation, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work for long hours and under pressure.
- Employs interpersonal relations to support company’s objectives.
- Bachelor degree in Tourism/Management or equivalent.
- Additional qualification in Aviation/IATA/Tourism is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Good in English and French Languages
Catering Controller – Casablanca
Profil recherché :
- Catering products controller in term of quantity and quality on daily basis;
- Duty free products controller in term of quantity, quality and fraud cases;
- Bases visit for spot-checks, cash collection and same reasons as points 1 & 2;
- Provide feedbacks to Cabin Crew Department about missing and/or damaged Items;
- Assist Cabin Crew Department on Products development according to daily basis experiences;
- Cash collection from the crew, provide receipt and make a daily report;
- Deliver cash to concerned caterer and provide feedback to management;
- Company commission calculation for all bases and both caterer Atlas Servair (CMN, RAK & AGA), Budas Catering (NDR, TNG & FEZ);
- Calculate the monthly commissions for Cabin Crew;
- BOB & Duty free files follow up with all caterers in different bases;
- Provide Best seller data to Cabin crew Department;
- Catering Invoices control & validation;
- Provide Cash Not Handed Report to Cabin Crew Department;
- Meals & catering order to Caterer 48 hours prior to flights.
- At least 1 or 2 years of experience in a computerized accounting environment is essential.
- Experience working with an airline is an added advantage.
- Excellent computer skills, especially in excel spread sheets.
- Graduate of Finance / Accounting,
Quality Assurance Engineer – Casablanca
To execute, monitor and follow up on Quality Assurance audit plans and reviews and surveillance as directed by “QSS Manager”. Follow up on corrective measures in line with Air Arabia quality standards and DAC and regulatory bodies’ requirements to ensure compliance with the same across all functions and areas of operation.
Supports the Company on how to comply with regulatory requirements and Company’s quality standards, policies and procedures through conducting and following up on regular audit checks and reviews. Poor performance of this role might lead to safety findings and failure to comply with DAC and regulatory bodies’ requirements.
Profil recherché :
- Maintains the Quality Assurance System adopted for internal procedures, processes and products audits, surveillance and spot checks in accordance with DAC/EASA/IOSA standards and requirements.
- Participates in updating and communicating the regulations of DAC in the corresponding manuals such as MOE, MME, etc. in coordination with corresponding personnel in operations and engineering departments
- Reviews the internal quality standards and regulatory requirements on regular basis in accordance with Air Arabia Maroc/DAC approvals; highlights any variances or changes needed to the “QSS Manager” accordingly.
- Contributes to the preparation and executing of internal annual audit plan; this includes regular audit checks, new checks, as well as urgent audit reviews; carries out assigned audit plan in accordance with approved checklists.
- Cooperates with the department heads/managers to communicate and execute the audit schedules timely; maintains effective and on-going communication on updates to ensure successful results; sends out necessary notifications for concerned parties prior to agreed schedules to allow needed arrangements from their side.
- Partners with Stakeholders and “QSS Manager” to gather necessary historical data, documentation, and feedback to ensure that all established operations and procedures adopted in the Company are satisfactory.
- Identifies root causes and assists in formulating and monitoring the adherence to comprehensive corrective actions for regulatory audits; records the findings and corrective actions in system for verification, follow up, and database purposes.
- Assists the “QSS Manager” in developing and monitoring the adherence to Quality Assurance policies, procedures, and manuals in accordance with Company’s requirements; supports in developing Quality Assurance awareness across the different functions through Bulletins, inter-service memos, PPT, presentations, workshops, etc…
- Performs safety and quality audits and conducts periodic review approvals on Suppliers, Vendors, Subcontractors, Simulator, Ramp and Outstations, this includes but not limited to: MROs, GHAs, Fuel Companies, Cargo, Engines, etc.; raises and follows-up on findings or CAPA in Q-Pulse and with concerned owners.
- Reviews MDD/ADD/CDL and Reliability reports and ensures comprehensive audit and conformance reports are produced and communicated to regulatory bodies in due time; highlights areas of concern where urgent attention and improvement are needed.
- Ensures effective liaison with regulatory authorities and other operationally relevant external entities.
- Maintains and regularly updates necessary records related to Quality Assurance Audits such as personnel authorization files, dispensation files, deviations, and concessions.
- Supports the Engineering Department with new licenses aiming for continuation of training and enhancing capabilities ensuring the licenses are processed and issued as per regulations.
- Assists in the aircrafts delivery/redelivery process and Airworthiness Certificates renewal in coordination with “Airworthiness Review Certification Engineer”.
- Keep MME and MOE up to date and ensures necessary approvals and distribution
- Bachelor degree in Aircraft Engineering or equivalent; alternately a higher diploma or certificate in the related field from a recognized institution combined with needed experience and exposure, or a Licenced technician with the experience required to fulfil the position requirements.
- Certificates related to Auditing, Quality Assurance and/or Compliance such as IOSA or ISO – Lead Assessor are highly desirable and some may be treated as conditional for this role.
- Project Management certificate or alternately the proven corresponding working experience is nice to have.
- Professional membership of associations related to the Aviation/Airlines industry is an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel and PowerPoint), Internet and Web Search.
- Excellent command over written and verbal communication skills: reporting, presentations, etc.
- Fluent in English Language, Arabic Language is a plus.
- 3+ years of related working experience in Quality Assurance/Audit in the aviation/airline industry.
- Extensive exposure to the Civil Aviation Authorities and regulatory bodies’ legal requirements, preferably DAC and/or EASA; familiar with regulations pertaining to Licensing, procedures, and manuals.
- Knowledgeable with working exposure to Commercial /Safety/Internal & External Audit practices.
- A very good knowledge and exposure on airline Engineering and Flight Operations, standard regulations.
- Aircrafts technical knowledge and relative exposure to aircrafts maintenance requirements is a plus.
- Possesses an in-depth knowledge in documentation control systems.
- Experienced in designing procedures and manuals as per business needs and in line with adopted regulations and approved quality standards.
- A balanced personality with focus, analytical thinking, efficiency and commitment to successful results.
- Proven skills in analysing data, identifying pitfalls and recommending corrective measures.
- Cost-oriented, possesses effective problem solving and decision making skills.
- High accuracy and attention to details.
- Effective team player capable of supporting teams of different functions.
- Ability to employ technical expertise, and interpersonal relations to support company’s objectives.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy and set KPIs.
Duty Supervisor-Call Center – Casablanca
Assists the Manager by guiding, supervising and driving the Inbound operations and sales across the network, monitoring performance of staff and systems, resolving problems, and preparing and executing action plans; drives the teams to achieve objectives is in line with set measures and company’s adopted policies and procedures.
Motivates and improves the overall performance of the corresponding teams to maximize sales, and enhance customers’ experience, and thereby the company’s overall image. Poor performance of this role shall lead to customers’ dissatisfaction, direct drop in sales and revenue, as well as compromising the reputation and corporate image of the company.
Profil recherché :
- Manages Contact Center Inbound – teams and day-to-day operations in all hubs directly and through switch monitors to ensure smooth operations; manages traffic in covering customers’ inquiries/complaints raised from different channels mainly: telephone calls; ensures accurate information on products and services are communicated through all teams.
- Provides input to Manager- Contact Center to set policies/procedures, user and quality manuals for the Contact Center.
- Identifies/allocates manpower needs based on workload, volume of calls and efficiency to cater for the forecasted calls and enable the contact center meet set objectives.
- Defines/sets and drives the sales targets of agents/teams to achieve business goals and maximize profit by developing efficiency and providing guidance on best practices.
- Plans work schedules and duty roster of Inbound Teams, monitors attendance, leave and overtime records; coordinates other HR related activities for the entire section.
- Assists the Manager- Contact Center in the daily operations by providing on “Floor” guidance, support and monitoring to all inbound agents, creates a challenging and motivational environment to reduce pressure and drive teams achieve their individual/group targets.
- Monitors communication such as random calls and emails to improve quality, minimize errors and track operative performance thereby increasing sales.
- Develops/conducts individual/team’s performance objectives and assessment reports to highlight pitfalls, identify gaps and recommend best approaches to be adopted for bridging those gaps.
- Partners with supervisors/manager to develop individual/group development plans to enhance the performance of the team, including: coaching, mentoring, counselling, training, etc.
- Internally, identifies, analyzes pitfalls and complaints; recommends improvements to enhance customers’ experience and implement best practices in services and operating procedures thus achieving/maintaining high quality in performance in workflow to increase sales.
- Ensures all Contact Center technical facilities, systems, tools and equipment (computers, telephones, headsets, etc.) are properly installed, upgraded and maintained in coordination with suppliers and IT division; develops preventive maintenance programs and immediate technical support to all work stations when not fully operational.
- Supports supervisors by providing sufficient training on the different technological procedures, flowcharts constructions, skills or systems used in the Contact Center and supervises over their accuracy in transferring the knowledge to representatives.
- Prepares and develops function related reports, action plans, analysis and system audits.
- Manages Outbound, Notify and Customer Support teams to ensure satisfaction of customer enquiries and complaints raised from different channels mainly: email, social media, chat or messaging applications, all in a professional and timely manner.
- Defines/sets and drives the outbound sales’ monthly and annual targets to achieve company’s goals in (group bookings, telesales and holiday sales) and to maximize revenue by developing efficiency and providing guidance to teams on best practices.
- Monitors corresponding team’s communication channels such as random calls, emails and chats to improve quality, minimize errors and track operative performance thereby increasing sales;.
- Assists the Managerin the daily operations by providing on “Floor” guidance, support and monitoring to all outbound/notify/support agents, creates a challenging and motivational environment to reduce pressure and drive teams achieve their individual/group targets.
- Identifies/allocates manpower needs based on workload and efficiency to meet set objectives.
- Leads respective individual and team’s performance objectives and assessment reports to highlight pitfalls, identify gaps and recommend best approaches to be adopted for bridging those gaps.
- Partners with supervisors/manager to enhance the performance of the team, including: coaching, mentoring, counselling, training etc.
- Recommends improvements to enhance customers’ experience thru new initiatives or projects; implements best practices in services and operating procedures thus achieving/maintaining high quality in performance in workflow to increase sales and customer support and service.
- Partners with other stakeholders such as IT, Finance, and Operations to ensure successful implementation, day-to-day operation, and effective work flow of new projects and systems such as the CRM system. Supervises any updates and integration processes as needed.
- Supports supervisors and team by providing sufficient training on the related technological procedures, flowcharts constructions, skills or systems used in the contact center and supervises over their accuracy in transferring the knowledge to teams.
- Develops/implements and manages business plans and sets target objectives to generate revenue through Inbound/Outbound calls ensuring best practice is applied in providing all information and services and in promoting sales, thereby leading to enhancing customers’ experience and increasing sales and revenue.
- Oversees, directs, and manages the performance management exercise for all contact center staff and systems versus the set KPIs and identified goals and objectives.
- Applies best practices in overall performance including facilities, technical resourcing, systems, equipment, process flow and reporting.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Management/Sales/Marketing or equivalent.
- Quality Assurance and Sales certificates are a plus.
- Capable of using technology systems and tools; proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English & French Languages. (Arabic where needed)
- 5-7 years of Call/Contact Center experience in Airline/Aviation/Hospitality industry 2 of which in a supervisory role
- Strong knowledge of Contact Center technology, systems and tools for inbound services.
- Developed skills in planning and organizing large service delivery functions.
- Employs a balance of technical expertise, and interpersonal relations to execute new initiatives that support company’s objectives.
HR Generalist – Casablanca
HR Generalist should Act as the focal point for all Human Resources services including but not limited to talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, onboarding, employee services, affirmative action, employment law compliance, handling grievances and disciplinary actions, off-boarding, participating in career fairs, promoting the company through recruitment campaigns, advocating internship programs and participating in key HR projects.
Sources the required and approved resources within the given period and the budgeted manpower cost while ensuring compliance with the agreed standards, procedures and the regulatory frame-work/laws. Supports the Line Managers in managing the human resources related activities on a day to day basis. Poor performance of this role might lead to shortage in provision of manpower needs and therefore to potential delay in operations, non-compliance with legal requirements, customer dissatisfaction, and negative corporate image.
Profil recherché :
- Works closely with Head of HR on supporting the management of human resources on a day-to-day basis and ensuring the operational functions run efficiently with required staffing and highly engaged employees.
- Establishes effective relationships with Line Managers and employees and provides quality advice and service to management on daily employee services and performance management issues.
- Assists the HR-Business Support Manager in developing and implementing function related policies and procedures and in updating the same in the HR General Policies manual and on the portal.
- Conducts recruitment planning meetings. Verifies the requisition form received from Line Managers versus the approved manpower budget and provides necessary analysis on justifications for the non-budgeted requests to the Head of HR for approval.
- Designs the framework for (internal/external) advertisements of the agreed vacancies ensuring alignment of criteria and content with the required competencies; decides on the channels to be adopted and follows up on the release of the vacancies.
- Utilizes available resources and tools such as CVs databank, sourcing engines, LinkedIn, and recruitment agencies, to identify candidates for the vacancies handled based on given skill sets and competencies. Organizes and conducts Recruitment Campaigns/Open Days/Career Fairs.
- Conducts pre-screening, short-lists, and partners with HR/Line Managers to design and conduct competency-based assessment modules for technical and non-technical jobs to ensure attracting best calibre.
- Organizes the interview and assessment arrangements and formalities including necessary material, logistics, invitations to candidates and designated managers/panel, facilitation of stages, and results.
- Prepares the summary reports of interviews/assessment results, for the specified roles, and finalizes the selection process with the Line Managers.
- Ensures proper communication is established with candidates on the results of their interviews, i.e., appropriate feedback that reflects accurate status and maintains a positive corporate image of Air Arabia at all the times.
- Conducts necessary salary analysis to prepare employment offers in line with Company’s grading and pay schemes; obtains necessary approvals then negotiates the offer financial terms with candidates to the interest of the Company ensuring fair play and win-win situation.
- Ensures all pre-offer formalities such as collecting documents, security approval, agreeing on joining dates and reference checks are handled in a timely manner. Extends employment offers/contracts to the selected candidates; educates them on the “T&C”, policies, procedures, working hours, benefits, entitlements, restrictions, labour laws and regulations
- Provides competitive market research and prepares pay studies to help establish pay practices and pay bands that help to recruit and retain superior staff.
- Complies with all existing governmental and labour laws and government reporting requirements. Maintains minimal company exposure to lawsuits. Protects the interests of employees and the company in accordance with company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations.
- Participates in conducting investigations on employee grievances or disciplinary issues. Advises managers and supervisors about the steps in the progressive discipline system of the company.
- Conducts exit interviews for staff in junior positions and analyzes the outcome of “Attrition Reports” to recommend corrective measures accordingly.
- Recommends employee services practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee service and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation. Follows up with team and Line Managers on new joiner’s status and obtains their feedback on the recruitment process, general environment, and working conditions at Air Arabia. Generates reports on the same to be utilized for improving recruitment process and working conditions.
- Partners with the Performance Management Specialist to take necessary action towards confirming/terminating new joiners based on the 3/6 months probationary appraisal results.
- Initiates letters of confirmations, resignations, terminations, retirement, transfers, re-designations, promotions, internships, and others in coordination with HR Teams and Line Managers, this includes the special programs and upgrades for Pilots/Cabin Crew/Technicians/Engineers (as assigned).
- Generates/reviews/ and maintains function related reports and spread sheets such as Recruitment Status Report, Recruitment Statistics, New Joiners Checklists, Reports, etc. Monitors the HR system to ensure it is updated with records and documents needed; maintains databank of all qualified CVs to refer to for future vacancies.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or Sciences/ Management/Administration or equivalent from a recognized university; alternately a higher diploma or certificate in a related field combined with needed years of experience.
- Must have completed two or more of the job related trainings such as “Competency Based Interviewing Techniques”, “Effective/Advanced Interviewing Skills”, “ Interviewing and Selection”,“ Negotiating and Influencing”, “Evaluation and Assessment”, “ Performance Management”, etc.
- Professional HR qualifications and certificates such as PMS, HP, HRP, SHRP, etc. are preferred.
- Ability to use technology systems/tools mainly those of recruitment Sourcing Engines and agencies, ERP, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel), Internet, LinkedIn, and Web Search.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, business writing, presentations, and reporting skills etc.
- Fluent in English Language
- 6+ years of related working experience in Human Resources in any service industry preferably in Airlines out of which a minimum of 3 years at least working in Recruitment/Talent Acquisition.
- Must have worked in a mid-sized organization operating on a regional/multinational level.
- Knowledgeable in HR functions (employee services/payroll/PMS) and corresponding processes is a pre-requisite.
- Exposure and good relations with the available resourcing engines and recruitment agencies is preferred.
- Hands-on conducting effective interviews and assessments for candidates within agreed principles and guidelines.
- High attention to details, confidentiality, and ability to implement and monitor adherence of team to policies, procedures and set measures are a must.
Store Supervisor – Casablanca
To effectively manage Stores and Inventory control of aircraft parts, tools and equipment ensuring the adequacy and timeliness availability of needed components to secure the airworthiness of Air Arabia fleet and 3rd Party Aircrafts all in accordance with business requirements, DGAC rules and regulations, and Air Arabia policies, procedures and quality standards
Profil recherché :
Key Result Responsibilities:
- Manages daily stores and inventory activities ensuring all are performed, documented and recorded as per Air Arabia adopted policies and procedures with focus on safety, efficiency and cost-effectiveness in managing technical requirements and human factors considerations.
- Supports the Head of Maintenance in developing, and maintaining a set of policies, operating procedures and adequate system for managing the storage and inventory daily work.
- Co-designs and defines the set of standards and measures related to compliance with commercial, quality, as well as regulatory bodies’ agreed standards and procedures.
- Maintains an inspection system to record data of store activities, taking into consideration material shelf life, tools calibration, temperature and humidity control, especially in technical stores, 24/7 coverage of all stores functions, as well as timely reporting of all activities in accordance with agreed formats and circulation terms.
- Partners with Stakeholders in Engineering and Maintenance to ensure the adequacy and timely availability of necessary resources (manpower, facilities, components and spare parts, equipment, tools, etc.) to carry out planned and un-planned maintenance work.
- Monitors the stock level of frequently demanded items, such as wheels, batteries, oils, fluids etc. ensuring it is always as per agreed number;
- Manages the allocation and performance of the respective team to execute action plans in line with business operational needs and agreed targets.
- Supports the Head of Maintenance in managing, monitoring and evaluating the safety measures, facilities adequacy and cleanliness, storage conditions and needs, communication and overall performance of Stores.
- Supervises the execution of function related SLAs with manufacturers, vendors and suppliers in line with agreed objectives and KPIS;
- Assists the Head of Engineering & Maintenance during the audit checks ensuring corrective measures (if any) are timely executed as per DGAC regulations and in accordance with approved quality standards.
- Works closely with the Head of Engineering & Maintenance to identify and set the annual budget for the stores and inventory control operations and to cost-effectively manage the related expenditure.
- Educates and guides his/her team on how to comply with rules and regulations, formalities and procedures followed in carrying out maintenance tasks whilst monitoring and resolving any shortfalls that could potentially affect maintenance input and capability.
- Partners with Legal, Finance, HR and other cross-functional teams to carry out function-related work ensuring efficiency and timely delivery, this includes but is not limited to: recruitment, training, annual appraisals, rostering, attendance control, claims, payments, etc.
- Bachelor degree in Management/Administration/Accounting or equivalent; alternately a diploma or certificate in a related field from a recognized institution combined with needed experience and exposure.
- Project Management certificate, alternately the proven corresponding working experience is a must.
- Cost Control, Budgeting, Compliance, Quality Assurance certificates and trainings are an added value
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Advanced Excel is preferred.
- Very Good English Language, Arabic and French are advantage.
- Ability to obtain Driver’s License.
Work Experience/Other Competencies:
- 5+ years’ experience in any industry, 3 years of which in a similar capacity in Airlines industry under Aircrafts maintenance management, with 2 years at least leading the Stores and Inventory Section.
- Has necessary working experience and exposure to DAC aircrafts maintenance rules and regulations.
- Experienced in leading and developing a team with heavy work-load schedules.
- A good knowledge in airline and Flight Operations formalities and standard regulations.
- Good exposure to Commercial/Quality Assurance /Safety/Internal & External Audit functional operations and practices related to and affecting aircrafts maintenance and components stores management.
- Experienced in designing, implementing, and monitoring policies, procedures and operating manuals as per business needs and in line with adopted regulations and approved quality standards.
- Experienced in executing and managing SLAs with successful delivery and results.
- High level of accuracy and attention to both results and details.
- Proven skills in analyzing data, identifying pitfalls and recommending cost-effective solutions.
- Cost-oriented, possesses effective negotiation, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy and set KPIs.