11. Conducts necessary salary analysis to prepare employment offers in line with Company’s grading and pay schemes; obtains necessary approvals then negotiates the offer financial terms with candidates to the interest of the Company ensuring fair play and win-win situation.
12. Ensures all pre-offer formalities such as collecting documents, security approval, agreeing on joining dates and reference checks are handled in a timely manner. Extends employment offers/contracts to the selected candidates; educates them on the “T&C”, policies, procedures, working hours, benefits, entitlements, restrictions, labour laws and regulations.
13. Ensures coordination with HR teams on employment visa requirements, travel, and hotel arrangements, if required, and with UHS (where applicable) for medical tests to ensure they are carried out appropriately and in a timely manner.
14. Oversees the process of on-boarding ensuring efficient delivery of IDs, Uniforms, logistics, “Welcome Packages”, LMS training and GCAA required tests/licenses, and conducts familiarization tours introducing the company’s guiding principles and working environment.
15. Provides competitive market research and prepares pay studies to help establish pay practices and pay bands that help to recruit and retain superior staff.
16. Complies with all existing governmental and labour laws and government reporting requirements. Maintains minimal company exposure to lawsuits. Protects the interests of employees and the company in accordance with company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations.
17. Participates in conducting investigations on employee grievances or disciplinary issues. Advises managers and supervisors about the steps in the progressive discipline system of the company.
18. Conducts exit interviews for staff in junior positions and analyzes the outcome of “Attrition Reports” to recommend corrective measures accordingly.
19. Recommends employee services practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee service and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation. Follows up with team and Line Managers on new joiner’s status and obtains their feedback on the recruitment process, general environment, and working conditions at Air Arabia. Generates reports on the same to be utilized for improving recruitment process and working conditions.
20. Partners with the Performance Management Specialist to take necessary action towards confirming/terminating new joiners based on the 3/6 months probationary appraisal results.
21. Initiates letters of confirmations, resignations, terminations, retirement, transfers, re-designations, promotions, internships, and others in coordination with HR Teams and Line Managers, this includes the special programs and upgrades for Pilots/Cabin Crew/Technicians/Engineers (as assigned).
22. Generates/reviews/ and maintains function related reports and spread sheets such as Recruitment Status Report, Recruitment Statistics, New Joiners Checklists, Reports, etc. Monitors the HR system to ensure it is updated with records and documents needed; maintains databank of all qualified CVs to refer to for future vacancies.
23. Performs any other duties as advised by Line Manager.