Diebold Nixdorf is recruiting a L2G Senior Monitoring Operator French Speaking (Casablanca Morocco)
Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
As a Senior Monitoring Operator you are responsible for analyzing endpoint events within and provide technical analysis of Incidents and Service Requests within the ticket system. Due to your skills your target is to solve monitoring events, customer incoming calls on the phone with the provided remote tools. Your mission is to effectively and efficiently provide a single point of contact for engagement requests, incident and major incident management, while managing and monitoring the Diebold Nixdorf Banking and Retail Client’s to the customer satisfaction and contractual stipulations, by providing an informative and supportive point of contact to drive first call resolution and to assist our customer in making the best use of technology in their business pursuits.
You are responsible for
- Acting as escalation point for internal and external contacts, supporting groups and vendors for MS Implementations and MS service delivery technical issues to expedite problem resolution.
- Eyes on glass.
- Performing Settlement assistance, transaction inquiry assistance and investigations.
- Performing and providing remote triage and resolution support to onsite banking and retail personnel.
- Interfacing with major account and stakeholders during client engagement when MS involvement is required list in Liaise with MS.
- Managing Incident/Problem team to drive stability and improvements.
- Interfacing with MS service delivery Support Teams.
- Notifying any outages from client’s end to the service delivery managers and vice versa. Proactively contacting and notifying client’s network on any outages and monitoring them till the issue is fixed.
- Reviewing and analyzing MS connectivity reporting and triaging issues.
- Effectively and efficiently coordinating and communicating with internal and external facing contacts/support teams from issue initiation to crisis resolution. I.E: Identifying symptoms, impacts, cause, possible work around and or resolution).
- Ordering of where the greatest amount of time will be spent.
- Handling of incoming technician calls and support of the incident resolution onsite.
- Basic IT technical background and/or experience in the field 3+ Years and General IT overview, experience with Enterprise environment is advantage.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Experience with Banking and Retail Endpoints Monitoring Tools (ATMs, Tills, etc.).
- Knowledge of Monitoring tools and setup of monitoring tools and rulesets (System Management).
- Proficiency in English and French language is mandatory.
- Willing to work on shifts.
- Processes and customer orientation and some experience of process optimizations.
- Preparation of documentation, process descriptions, working aids and manuals.
- Self-learning and personal development is a key for future growth.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team and strong Interpersonal skills.
- ITIL Foundation.
- Experience in ITSM according to ITIL.
- Knowledge from industry.
- Experience in ICT services in large organization.
- Close cooperation with 2nd and 3rd level support.
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fuelled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.