JESA OCP recrute des Electrical Engineers sur Casablanca.
Jacobs Engineering SA (JESA) est la joint venture entre l’Office chérifien des phosphates (OCP) premier exportateur de phosphates et dérivés dans le monde et le Groupe américain Jacobs Engineering, l’un des plus grands prestataires des services techniques, professionnels et de construction pour l’ensemble des secteurs industriels et tertiaires.
Cette joint-venture contribuera notamment à l’accompagnement de l’OCP dans la réalisation des infrastructures nécessaires au développement de la plate-forme chimique de Jorf Lasfar et au développement des activités de l’industrie du phosphate en général.
Aujourd’hui, JESA emploie plus de 250 personnes dont un tiers est composé de différentes nationalités. Notre objectif en termes de recrutement est de 150 personnes d’ici la fin de l’année.
Vous êtes à la recherche d’opportunités à l’international, Jacobs Engineering SA (JESA) recrute plusieurs profils pour soutenir sa croissance au Maroc.
JESA OCP recrute des Electrical Engineers
JESA OCP recrute des Electrical Engineers sur Casablanca.
Works independently at an advanced level completing a wide variety of assignments through the application of advanced engineering theories, techniques, and practices. Has substantial knowledge of relevant regulations, codes, manufacturing standards, and industry-standard practices for the control, development, and application of deliverables. May provide discipline supervision for one larger or one or more smaller projects.
- Business Development Support:
- Assists business development activities by maintaining an up to date personal profile and resume.
- Builds positive working relationships with external parties such as the customer, suppliers, and contractors.
- Supports proposals by developing the discipline execution strategy, estimating costs, writing proposal content, and presenting to customers.
- May be called upon to lead all or part of the technical proposal.
- Business Operations:
- Supports the business by communicating team resource loading and skill requirements to a direct supervisor or the Discipline Manager.
- Ensures the project work is covered for vacation and unplanned absences.
- Mentors/trains and supports the delivery of training.
- Assists in the employee performance review process.
- Facilitates coverage of activities when people leave the team.
- Encourages knowledge of and compliance with requirements and processes.
- Works to resolve inter-discipline, vendor, and customer issues.
- Ensures discipline technical work and team activities meet all health, safety, environmental, and security requirements.
- Technical Competency:
- Ensures team member adherence to generally accepted engineering and design practices, regulatory requirements, and customer specifications.
- Supports the standardization of equipment specifications, drawings, and document templates.
- Contributes to the understanding of technical knowledge, legal requirements, and customer specifications whenever viable and lawful.
- Uses local/global standards to support technical excellence.
- Supports checking, peer reviews, and incorporation of comments and findings.
- Project Execution:
- May participate in project execution strategy and planning.
- Knows the project and discipline scope/cost/time requirements, assists the team to meet expectations, and coordinates with other disciplines to ensure project success.
- Implements innovative solutions, technology advances, and methods to effectively deal with working out of sequence.
- Supports management of project change and progressing for the discipline and works with the Project Management Team to take corrective actions regarding any issues, staffing requirements, scope changes, progressing, or other events that could affect project completion and/or profitability.
- Plans discipline quality, monitors quality activities, drives and participates in squad checking, recommends improvements, and acts where required.
Main Scope/Responsibilities (continued)
- Project Deliverables:
- Gathers data from multiple sources and prepares engineering studies, analyses, calculations, etc.
- Crafts recommendations and creates final documentation.
- Determines technical issues and defines alternate solutions, establishes pros/cons for multiple solutions, and makes recommendations through official project documents such as technical queries, technical deviations, etc.
- Creates final documentation incorporating all relevant information and pursues customer approval.
- May review similar documentation to assist others and reviews/authorizes work done by direct reports.
- Procurement Support:
- Incorporates information from multiple sources into equipment/material specifications, datasheets, testing requirements, and material requisitions.
- Participates in bid clarifications conducts bid evaluations, completes inter-discipline vendor information review and approval, and finalizes other certification activities.
- Reviews similar documentation to assist others and reviews/authorizes work done by direct reports.
- Site Support:
- Seeks input from knowledgeable sources, may participate in constructability, operability, and maintainability reviews, and incorporates requirements into engineering/design.
- Works with site personnel to resolve issues.
- May create plans or documents that support construction, testing, commissioning, operations, maintenance, or decommissioning.
- May provide on-site support for construction, commissioning, or turnover.
- Global Level Summary:
- A senior-level position with advanced knowledge and a specialized depth or breadth of expertise, gaining a mastery of a single area or multiple broader areas of specialty, product, and systems.
- May also lead small groups in projects or teams.
- Curricula: Sciences
Specific Experience in the position
- Should master all electrical calculations, Low voltage, and Medium-voltage and High voltage, master CANECO software and ETAP software; leading small project