Jumia organise une campagne de recrutement pour les profils suivants:
-Strategic Jumia Partner.
-Strategic Vendor Services Associate.
-In House System Administrator.
-Télécommercial Sponsored Products.
-Performance Marketing Analyst.
-Head of Sponsored Products.
-Head of Engagement Marketing.
-Head Of Customer Service.
-Head of Last Miles.
-Head of Logistics.
-Head Of Customer Service Sales.
Jumia Maroc est le premier site e-commerce marocain, conçue pour faciliter au marocain l’achat à distance et possibilité de la livraison à domicile avec l’option paiement à la livraison.
Jumia.ma est une entreprise ouverte orientée business-vers-client (B2C) qui permet aux entreprises d’atteindre le vaste et croissant marché de consommation en Afrique. Jumia.ma s’est établi comme la destination de la qualité, des produits de marque, de la restauration à un consommateur africain de plus en plus sophistiqué. Il s’agit du site de vente en ligne B2C le plus visité en Afrique.
Nous aspirons devenir l’institution africaine la plus crédible en instaurant des standards de classe mondiale avec nos clients, nos partenaires et nos employés en ce qui concerne le business et le comportement professionnel. En agissant ainsi, nous voulons non seulement contribué à la croissance et au développement de l’économie et de la société africaine, mais également tout servir d’exemple aux autres.
Pourquoi rejoindre Jumia
Jumia est une start-up à croissance rapide avec une croissance à deux chiffres depuis sa création en Juin 2012.
Nous reconnaissons que notre croissance est largement influencée par le professionnalisme et la croissance de carrière de nos employés, que nous avons soutenu avec les meilleures pratiques et le transfert de connaissances efficace de partout dans le monde.
Nous mettons de la valeur à la diversification des connaissances au sein de notre organisation, car nous fournissons constamment des occasions au personnel de croître à travers divers rôles au sein de l’organisation.
Jumia organise une campagne de recrutement (12 postes)
Télécommercial Sponsored Products
Vos responsabilités en tant que Télécommercial Sponsored Products:
- Informer les prospects de l’existence des « Sponsored Products »
- Vendre le produit par téléphone
- Assurer le conseil commercial et technique
- Suivre le portefeuille clients
- Prospecter une nouvelle clientèle
- Utiliser correctement les outils (CRM, outil de téléphonie et autres outils métier)
- Assurer une remontée de l’information terrain
Strategic Vendor Services Associate
As a Strategic vendor services associate at Jumia, you will be responsible for the end to end management of one of our key partners; with the objective of growing and transforming the business. This position is currently one of the positions where Jumia is investing the most to grow the pool of talent. We expect the best performers to be the next wave of key account managers, head of categories in the company.
You will focus on managing a single key partner from the very essence of marketing & commercial, to operations or even co-organization of Jumia key commercial events, your scope will provide you will all levers to drive your Brand toward the right direction.
This role is for top performers looking for close collaboration with senior commercial leaders to help accelerate their commercial careers.
Strategic Jumia Partner
As a Strategic Jumia Partner, you are in charge of developing your vendors portfolio. Your role is to provide the widest and the most relevant possible range of offers for our customers.
- Management of a portfolio of sellers and relations with different brands
- Development of the sales and assortment base on the site
- Responsible for the realization of quantitative objectives (sales) and qualitative (customer experience)
- Commercial animation and organization of promotional events
- Development of sales strategy
- Analysis of results and corrective action if necessary.
Head of Last Miles
- Managing the talent pool of Jumia Services and building a strong leadership team in Delivery
- Actively design and steer CXP and VXP excellence projects along with Local and Central operations leaders
- Design and own end to end the Last mile unit costs strategy to meet both our requirements of CXP/VXP and unit economics targets
- Actively feed and contribute to the system roadmap design to deliver the required instruments for this logistics success
- Leading the scale up and expansion of last mile footprint (3PL expansion, pick up station expansion, Delivery Associates hiring and expansion)
- Own and create the 3PL community management for Jumia
- Manage and improve fleet management practices, team and cost of operation Create a culture of best-in-class material handling in Last mile
- Lead key transformations in supply chain (or in partnership), allowing our last mile hubs to receive product faster and more often without increasing costs of delivery
In House System Administrator
- In-house internal systems and network infrastructure deployment, management and maintenance
- Documentation of deployed solutions
- Responsibility for security policies deployment
- Monitoring solutions’ deployment and analysis on the implemented systems (Icinga, Graylog, Grafana)
- Respect and follow the code of conduct, general rules and principles of the company
- Fulfill other duties that are necessary for company well-being, safety and security
Head Of Customer Service Sales
Your responsibility as Head Of Customer Sales Sercive will include:
Management Of The Activity
- Monitor production indicators.
- Manage the productivity performance.
- Manage the skills of your team and develop them.
- Train teams to provide a high level of customer service sales.
Coaching And Leadership
- Provide daily proximity management.
- Organize and lead weekly and monthly meetings.
- Supervise team leaders and customer service sales managers.
- Manage the productivity performance of 60 B2C Telesales representatives.
Quality Of Service
- Provide help and advice to clients.
- Manage the backlogs of different queues.
- Write reports analyzing the customer service provided by your organization.
- Manage customer satisfaction performance (CSAT) and allow agents to reach the target.
- Suggest possible improvements with a view to continuous improvement in customer service sales and interactions between the departments involved.
Expected Background And Technical Skills
- Proven track record of impact.
- 5 to 10 years of professional experience as a Sales Manager.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Excel Xcally, Zendesk, Hermes.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from top business schools and universities.
A Successful Candidate Will Fulfill The Following Requirements
- English & French speaking.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Eager to spend time in the field with the team, agents .
- Leadership and management to lead the team above and beyond their capabilities and train them.
- Strong interpersonal skills to motivate and convince internal and external stakeholders off Sales vision.
Head of Logistics
Job Description And Responsibilities
- Managing day to day operations
- Challenging established processes and implementing new processes to adapt to the fast growth of Jumia Services clients
- Finding creative and innovative ways to offer a better customer experience
- Fully understanding our information system and working with our IT team to roll our new developments
- Working closely with the Jumia Services central team to share and implement global best practices
- Managing relationships with clients and partners (Third party logistics partners)
- Responsible of the logistics P&L
- Responsible to meet the logistics targets and KPIs including quality of customer experience.
- Maintaining and optimizing existing dashboards & reports.
- Developing new dashboards & reports globally in accordance with group priorities.
- Enabling faster and better decision-making by our leaders as well as automation of processes.
- Turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions.
- Contribute to preparing data requests for systems teams in order to facilitate the automation of the reporting domain.
- Execution of diverse analytical projects using statistical as well as machine learning techniques to guide and drive business decisions
Head of Sponsored Products
As Head of Sponsored Products at Jumia, you will be at the core of our monetization strategy.
Your main challenge will be helping our sellers to improve their business on Jumia through the use of Sponsored Products features.
You will, therefore, be able to shape the way we manage and animate thousands of sellers, using all levers to grow their business while improving their operational excellence and protecting the customer experience.
By being data-driven, you will be monitoring and supporting the different transformation plans and the Go-to-Market strategy related to Sponsored Products.
Head of Engagement Marketing
As Head of Engagement you will manage a team, you also will be responsible to utilize all Offline media channels & Social media to drive consumer adoption to Jumia.
Offline media channels will include TV, radio, out of home (billboards), print. Social media media will focus on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google (ratings especially) as well as Twitter (potentially).
You will work across different functions to execute the offline and Social media marketing strategy and deliver plans in line with company strategy and objectives. You will be especially involved during Jumia’s signature Tier 1 events – Black Friday, Jumia Anniversary etc – a key moment for customer acquisition and retention.
You will continuously drive the brand forward by owning and executing activities of the highest quality, carefully balancing between budget and actual spending yet not compromising Jumia’s brand equity.
Head Of Customer Service
As Head of CS, your responsibility is to make sure that the needs of our customers are being satisfied,coordinate customer service activities and operations and maximize performance across the teams in order to give amazing assistance to our customers .
Your aim is to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organisation you work for.
Performance Marketing Analyst
As a Performance Marketing Analyst, you will be part of the Jumia Group’s Central Marketing team while based in Casablanca. You will work with the teams across all countries where we are present. You will work very closely with Jumia Group’s CMO. Your responsibilities will include:
- Support countries in their marketing planning efforts (target setting, budget allocation), align with commercial teams and data teams in order to handle this end to end.
- Running high impact analyses across marketing departments of Jumia which would include: strategic analyses on channels performances, design and roll-out of actions plans to drive performance improvements across all countries. Example projects: how to grow faster while optimizing our marketing costs, how to make customers addicted to using Jumiand return more often, …
- Coordinating marketing processes between the central team and teams on the ground spread across Africa, share learning between countries to drive better performance
- Working on documenting and improving existing and new processes on diverse marketing topics and channels, from Paid Marketing to SEO to CRM. You will discover how marketing is run in various countries in Africa. To do this, you will communicate with the various teams involved in the process and observe how things work on the ground. The Jumia Marketing team is cross-functional, and all challenges you will face will require you to work across multiple teams: Business Intelligence, Tech, Data Science, Channels Operations and many others.
Laisser un commentaire